Gourmet Nut Natural Energy Mix 6-Pack
$23.99 $̶3̶0̶.̶0̶0̶ 20% off List Price
Gourmet on the Go Cranberry Crunch, 8 oz. 2-Pack
Gourmet on the Go Nature’s Mix, 8 oz. 2-Pack
Gourmet on the Go High Energy Mix, 8 oz. 2-Pack

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

fogtower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fogtower

Really?

simplydumpling

quality posts: 3 Private Messages simplydumpling

The Cranberry Crunch is listed as trans fat free but then has 7 grams (per serving!!) in the specs. Somehow that doesn't add up...

dawgdave99

quality posts: 6 Private Messages dawgdave99

Not much of a bargain. Works out to $4 a bag (plus shipping if applicable).

shortman

quality posts: 73 Private Messages shortman

I haven't tried this set, but I have the "Feel Good" set on my desk. It includes a Feel Good Mix, Antioxidant Mix, and Protein Mix. It's yummy. If I wasn't pretty well set on this stuff already I'd go for it.

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms
fogtower wrote:Really?

Yeah, I gotcha -- ya know what the worst part is? woot! used to be ingredient conscious due to numerous health concerns of the company, but now that Dr. A. M. Zon has been providing a prognosis for company health, they have now reverted to a more profitable and preservative-oriented culture of sulphur dioxides (see list of ingredients for "Gourmet On the Go High Energy Mix" etc.). Have fun with that, boys and girls... Really, in the end, they just want you to "Feel Good" about it all... .

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

Kev50027

quality posts: 16 Private Messages Kev50027
simplydumpling wrote:The Cranberry Crunch is listed as trans fat free but then has 7 grams (per serving!!) in the specs. Somehow that doesn't add up...

I think that's a fluke. Unless cranberries have massive amounts of trans fat, there's no way it has 7g of trans fat. Check the ingredients. Still not that great of a deal though.

Tatts

quality posts: 3 Private Messages Tatts

Yikes! With shipping it's almost $10 a pound for fruit and nut trail mix. I don't pay that much per pound for meat! And it's just trail mix, which is as common as dirt.
Odd,