$59.99 $̶1̶1̶9̶.̶2̶0̶ 50% off List Price
2012 J. Dusi Pinot Grigio
CT link above

Previous offer:
1/29/13

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

trifecta

quality posts: 73 Private Messages trifecta

Bay area split?

Would like 2 or 3 of these, but no room for 6. Great price on this wine. Really like Janell's 2011. Haven't tried this vintage yet.

jdusiwines

quality posts: 20 Private Messages jdusiwines

Stock up for the warm weather at a great price! This wine is just released last month.
The 2012 is very similar to the 2011 with that crisp bright fruit, enjoy!

djlund999

quality posts: 3 Private Messages djlund999

Does anyone know the RS and/or can comment on the level of sweetness? I like a crisp Grigio, but not even a slightly cloying one. Thanks.

jdusiwines

The RS is at 0.3%
Clean, crisp and full of bright fruit without the sweetness!

Janell Dusi

djlund999 wrote:Does anyone know the RS and/or can comment on the level of sweetness? I like a crisp Grigio, but not even a slightly cloying one. Thanks.

fogtower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fogtower

So I'm on the wine woot off at a friends and she has about 300 bottles of wine in her apt in SF, I ask her how hot it gets in here and she says "not really". Well that was two hours ago and we just poured out the last bottle of trashed wine san 10 "good ones". An easy $10K down the drain! The worst part was hauling it to the recycling shoot. I opened almost all the bottles. I just introduced her to his site. There are 10 left she bought about a week ago and she is opening them now. So far not so good.......

This is the wine twilight zone.

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20

My wife enjoyed this very much. She loves well balanced crisp whites and this fit the bill. The color is so light it looks like water.

CT

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz

Can someone who had this from last offering please share any notes? I wanted to pull e trigger last time so on the bubble....I unlocked free shipping with wellington so I am weak right now....

"The older I get the better I was"

maurakid

quality posts: 7 Private Messages maurakid
trifecta wrote:Bay area split?

Would like 2 or 3 of these, but no room for 6. Great price on this wine. Really like Janell's 2011. Haven't tried this vintage yet.

I just went in for one...would be willing to share two of them if you're still interested in a split

losthighwayz

Winery: we usually drink CA style Sauv Blanc, i.e. Tropical fruits not overly gooseberryy-ish...how does this compare? I enjoy crisp, stainless steel whites thanks

djlund999

quality posts: 3 Private Messages djlund999

Thanks; in for 2.

jdusiwines wrote:The RS is at 0.3%
Clean, crisp and full of bright fruit without the sweetness!

Janell Dusi

trifecta

maurakid wrote:I just went in for one...would be willing to share two of them if you're still interested in a split

Cool. Sounds perfect. Check your PM.

losthighwayz

Hello? Come on! Bring tBack he lab rat program!

jdusiwines

This wine is exactly that of a crisp and refreshing white. Tropical notes, but more on the nose than on the palate. The finish is dry and clean! This Pinot Grigio is hand picked and fermented in stainless steel. Enjoy the Vino!
Janell Dusi

losthighwayz wrote:Winery: we usually drink CA style Sauv Blanc, i.e. Tropical fruits not overly gooseberryy-ish...how does this compare? I enjoy crisp, stainless steel whites thanks

losthighwayz

jdusiwines wrote:This wine is exactly that of a crisp and refreshing white. Tropical notes, but more on the nose than on the palate. The finish is dry and clean! This Pinot Grigio is hand picked and fermented in stainless steel. Enjoy the Vino!
Janell Dusi

Thanks in for one. Looking forward to trying your wine!

cortot20

fogtower wrote:So I'm on the wine woot off at a friends and she has about 300 bottles of wine in her apt in SF, I ask her how hot it gets in here and she says "not really". Well that was two hours ago and we just poured out the last bottle of trashed wine san 10 "good ones". An easy $10K down the drain! The worst part was hauling it to the recycling shoot. I opened almost all the bottles. I just introduced her to his site. There are 10 left she bought about a week ago and she is opening them now. So far not so good.......

This is the wine twilight zone.

Ummm.......I'm not sure what to say. I hope you weren't coming down with something making all bottles seem off. That would be a bummer.

CT

trifecta

cortot20 wrote:Ummm.......I'm not sure what to say. I hope you weren't coming down with something making all bottles seem off. That would be a bummer.

I'm with you... sounds like they just threw away far too much wine. San Fran only gets warm about 15 days out of the year. Hard to believe it would be cooked. They could have at least donated it!

fogtower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fogtower
trifecta wrote:I'm with you... sounds like they just threw away far too much wine. San Fran only gets warm about 15 days out of the year. Hard to believe it would be cooked. They could have at least donated it!

Her apt gets about 90. It was not off it was terrible.

cortot20

losthighwayz wrote:Thanks in for one. Looking forward to trying your wine!

Sorry for the late reply, my notes are in CT under tottencellars for this wine.

I sadly missed this as I was putting my son down for a nap.

CT

mrn1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mrn1

A word to the wise....don't sit on the fence and ponder whether to hit the pulsing buy button too long. I did and then when I did hit buy and signed into my account it was too late. Darn!