1 - Black Truffles Butter 3oz
1 - White Truffles Butter 3oz
1 - Herbs bacon 10oz
1 - Country style bacon 10oz
1 - Duck Fat 7oz

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

toydawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toydawg

I've tried their Black and White Truffle Butters and they are fantastic. I'm tempted to purchase this to try the bacon and different Pancetta's. Has anyone else tried their meats? If so, would you highly recommend them?

cheesed00dle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cheesed00dle

Loved the meats last time they were offered, but this might just be a bit too much food for one order this time.

Though I'm still tempted...

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

The pancetta was delicious. But this combo is too expensive for me today. Still dealing with holiday excess.

brucedoesbms

quality posts: 158 Private Messages brucedoesbms

This deal is a no-brainer... .

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

toydawg

quality posts: 0 Private Messages toydawg

Thanks for both of your comments! I agree that this is a little too much for a first purchase of their meats. I'll keep an eye out for smaller packages.

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom

someone should suggest pairings with those pickles that went before -- 80 bucks worth of pickles should be a nice accompaniment to 100 bucks of meat!

LaurenR0x

quality posts: 3 Private Messages LaurenR0x

i was so hurt when i thought about the truffle butter during the last woot off and missed it. not this time. my husband will eat all of this meat.

bpr2

quality posts: 181 Private Messages bpr2

That's some expensive meat!

that was fun while it lasted!

brucedoesbms

InFrom wrote:someone should suggest pairings with those pickles that went before -- 80 bucks worth of pickles should be a nice accompaniment to 100 bucks of meat!

It ain't all meat, but it is all pickles... if you want meat with your pickles, then I suggest you have a Chicago dog...

“Giving a camera to Diane Arbus is like putting a live grenade in the hands of a child.” --Norman Mailer
woot!ism of Assurance: "There is [WAS] no finer market than the one you create for something nobody wants, yet everyone buys... "

micahfishes

quality posts: 6 Private Messages micahfishes

I got this last time the offer was up and I am thoroughly impressed. Never thought once about the price after I started trying the different meats. This lasts a very long time, you feel like you get your moneys worth out of it.

brucedoesbms

bpr2 wrote:That's some expensive meat!

You should see the local talent that the woot! office entertains these days!... .

mddoc101

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mddoc101
brucedoesbms wrote:It ain't all meat, but it is all pickles... if you want meat with your pickles, then I suggest you have a Chicago dog...

Hey man there was a jar of carrots in there with those pickles.

brucedoesbms

mddoc101 wrote:Hey man there was a jar of carrots in there with those pickles.

Yeah, that's why I didn't buy 'em... pickled carrots?... a travesty... why take that sweetness and turn it into sour?... and besides, they're still "pickled" vegetables... pickling is the process... .

cuabori

quality posts: 1 Private Messages cuabori

Does anybody know if you can get this through a website or store? Saw this before but missed it and this one is too big. Thanks...

bpr2

brucedoesbms wrote:Yeah, that's why I didn't buy 'em... pickled carrots?... a travesty... why take that sweetness and turn it into sour?... and besides, they're still "pickled" vegetables... pickling is the process... .

Speaking sour, there was sauerkraut in the offering as well.

brucedoesbms

bpr2 wrote:Speaking sour, there was sauerkraut in the offering as well.

Oooo!... sweet... I mean... ya gotta love a good 'kraut... and then there is the Chi-dog... .

chipgreen

quality posts: 184 Private Messages chipgreen
bpr2 wrote:Speaking sour, there was sauerkraut in the offering as well.

....and beets

bpr2

oooo! I forgot about the beets!

brucedoesbms

bpr2 wrote:oooo! I forgot about the beets!

Dre's Beats were offered too???!!! Man I guess I really did screw up not gettin' in on that deal... .

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom

sorry about the double post!