0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Cesare

quality posts: 1676 Private Messages Cesare

Maison de Monaco Preserves 3-Pack with Carrier
$19.99 $̶2̶9̶.̶9̶9̶ 33% off List Price
Blackberry & Poppy Flower Preserves, 7.75 oz.
Apricot & Hibiscus Preserves, 7.75 oz
Strawberry & Cassis Cream Preserves, 7.75 oz

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

Neenie2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Neenie2

maggiecain

quality posts: 9 Private Messages maggiecain

This stuff is amazing. A lower sugar jelly that tastes sweet because of the fruit, not because of an overload of sweetener. My kids love it, as do I. I would buy 3 if I had room, we don't a ton of jelly so my stock from last time is still pretty full. My only gripe is that the holder is included in each one; it feels wasteful to throw it away every time. I don't even use it at all, since this needs to be stored in the fridge after opening to prevent spoilage, and we only open one at a time.

k9sar

quality posts: 5 Private Messages k9sar

are these new or refurbished?

wmaincmt

quality posts: 1 Private Messages wmaincmt

Dear Woot....how much in a bribe can I give you to give me some "Raised by Wolves?"

It's like whoa!

stinawargo

quality posts: 8 Private Messages stinawargo
maggiecain wrote:This stuff is amazing. A lower sugar jelly that tastes sweet because of the fruit, not because of an overload of sweetener. My kids love it, as do I. I would buy 3 if I had room, we don't a ton of jelly so my stock from last time is still pretty full.

I bought these based upon your recommendation AND the low calorie counts. Thanks! Btw, it's funny that I had to enter my age and acknowledge a buying-alcohol-warning just to get some jelly.

harmonious3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harmonious3
wmaincmt wrote:Dear Woot....how much in a bribe can I give you to give me some "Raised by Wolves?"

Free of charge

scott0210

quality posts: 6 Private Messages scott0210
wmaincmt wrote:Dear Woot....how much in a bribe can I give you to give me some "Raised by Wolves?"

How about you check Wine Woot Plus and skip the bribing?

http://wine.woot.com/offers/raised-by-wolves-winter-reds-6-8

wmaincmt

scott0210 wrote:How about you check Wine Woot Plus and skip the bribing?

http://wine.woot.com/offers/raised-by-wolves-winter-reds-6-8

Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! I've been saving my last bottle but no more!

It's like whoa!

scott0210

quality posts: 6 Private Messages scott0210
wmaincmt wrote:Thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!! I've been saving my last bottle but no more!

I love the Cab. Have you had the Malbec? Sorry, jelly folks for interrupting.

wmaincmt

scott0210 wrote:I love the Cab. Have you had the Malbec? Sorry, jelly folks for interrupting.

Yes, the Malbec is amazing. I was shocked but oh so happy. That's the desperation in my post because I want more and it's $36 on the net versus only $16.50 here.

Go to the thread in the link the others provided. Lots of talk about it here. Again THANKS Folks!

It's like whoa!

mrsly69

quality posts: 27 Private Messages mrsly69

It is good, but way overpriced. I understand a good preserve will cost some money. This isn't mass produced corn syrup jelly. But a good shopper can find these types of jelly at a good farmers market and specialty stores. I found a great strawberry preserve at a market for $6 and it was 12 ounces. But if you don't want to search and have the money, this is awesome jelly. I put on ice cream, cheesecake, etc... Good stuff.

maggiecain

quality posts: 9 Private Messages maggiecain
scott0210 wrote:I love the Cab. Have you had the Malbec? Sorry, jelly folks for interrupting.

Well gosh, there's one I've never been before.