claybiggerstaff3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages claybiggerstaff3

Whatever happened to the good old Batch of Copies from woot? I havent seen it in so long i feel like its been distinct? Anyone seen it recently ?

olcubmaster

quality posts: 29 Private Messages olcubmaster
claybiggerstaff3 wrote:Whatever happened to the good old Batch of Copies from woot? I havent seen it in so long i feel like its been distinct? Anyone seen it recently ?

Well, there were many things about the old bag that were distinct but I'm not sure it's entirely extinct yet.

I don't recall the last Woot-off appearance but it has been a while.

The traditional bag days such as Woots anniversary, April 1 and Christmas passed with no bandolier of carrots.

The elusive prize went all facebook on us for a while, but being a cave dwelling analogue officially old guy, I'm not faced.

They were however running some sort of "get crap from our desk" promo during the February 2013 w-off.

So there ya go - a lot of words and you know nothing more than before.

But hey - you got a reply!

Sugar 'em up and send 'em home

KtCallista

quality posts: 32 Private Messages KtCallista
olcubmaster wrote:Well, there were many things about the old bag that were distinct but I'm not sure it's entirely extinct yet.

I don't recall the last Woot-off appearance but it has been a while.

The traditional bag days such as Woots anniversary, April 1 and Christmas passed with no bandolier of carrots.

The elusive prize went all facebook on us for a while, but being a cave dwelling analogue officially old guy, I'm not faced.

They were however running some sort of "get crap from our desk" promo during the February 2013 w-off.

So there ya go - a lot of words and you know nothing more than before.

But hey - you got a reply!

Facebook promotions are awful, so unless you are one of FB's chosen few who actually get to see the promotions, you can just forget about it. I get tired of going to the woot facebook page and liking everything just so FB will show me every 10th post for a week before it decides not to show me again.

Beware the V'owls screech!