coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj
North316 wrote:So I'm a visual person, and it is very hard to visualize something that is 12oz, especially since it is a dense fruit and nut 'loaf'. Any chance you could provide the HxWxL measurement in inches for us visual folks?

Measurements of mine are just slightly larger than 4 x 3 x 1.5.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

theiofgraceandi wrote:My sincere apologies, when I listed the nutritional info, I listed the summary of carbohydrate content and did not specify how much was derived from sugars (Sugar content is 9g per serving). I thought that the labels were going to posted and not sure what happened there.
Thank you for sharing your inquiry.

The nutritional info has been added to the specs now.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

theiofgraceandi

quality posts: 3 Private Messages theiofgraceandi
North316 wrote:So I'm a visual person, and it is very hard to visualize something that is 12oz, especially since it is a dense fruit and nut 'loaf'. Any chance you could provide the HxWxL measurement in inches for us visual folks?

My pleasure to do so! Each block or loaf is 4"L x 3.75"W x 1.25"H

coynedj

quality posts: 7 Private Messages coynedj
theiofgraceandi wrote:Hi, I'm Mina, one of the founders of Grace&i and I wanted to Thank you so very much for sharing your high regard for the Hawaiian Press! I am so delighted that you have enjoyed it and I'm excited to check out your feedback after the Humboldt Fog pairing!

OK, it's official. Pairing the Hawaiian Press with Humboldt Fog is divine - a GREAT combination! The flavors complement each other superbly.

I started out on Burgundy but soon hit the harder stuff. Bob Dylan, Just Like Tom Thumb's Blues

How on earth did I get 7 QPs?

sazar001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sazar001

This is my first purchase from wine.woot.

As completed, the order is shipping to a relative who's stationed at an APO/AE address.

Thunderthighs/thiofgraceandI:
Will it get there? Should I have it shipped to me instead and ship it to him myself?

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

sazar001 wrote:This is my first purchase from wine.woot.

As completed, the order is shipping to a relative who's stationed at an APO/AE address.

Thunderthighs/thiofgraceandI:
Will it get there? Should I have it shipped to me instead and ship it to him myself?

Well, we don't have the limit due to wine shipping laws. We're not showing any restrictions for APO addresses either but you might email CS and ask them. They'll be able to research an answer for you.

Hint: make the subject line as clear as possible like FRUIT & NUT PRESS TO APO - is this ok?

Email support@woot.com. I'm ping them too.

EDIT: Already heard back. Military is ok. Go buy 3.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

trifecta

quality posts: 74 Private Messages trifecta
coynedj wrote:OK, it's official. Pairing the Hawaiian Press with Humboldt Fog is divine - a GREAT combination! The flavors complement each other superbly.

Agreed!!! I didn't have fog, but blue cheese. It was effing ridiculous. Add Scott Harvey old vine zin..... wow

dliidlii

quality posts: 34 Private Messages dliidlii
coynedj wrote:Measurements of mine are just slightly larger than 4 x 3 x 1.5.

Ouch, putting it in a nut press would hurt and make it look even smaller.

sazar001

quality posts: 1 Private Messages sazar001
ThunderThighs wrote:Well, we don't have the limit due to wine shipping laws. We're not showing any restrictions for APO addresses either but you might email CS and ask them. They'll be able to research an answer for you.
[...]
EDIT: Already heard back. Military is ok. Go buy 3.

Great news! Thanks so much for the quick reply :D

kgirl123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgirl123

Just got the package in the mail. No Hawaiian in the box. Just two Fruit and Nuts. I ordered mainly for the Hawaiian. Now what?

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

kgirl123 wrote:Just got the package in the mail. No Hawaiian in the box. Just two Fruit and Nuts. I ordered mainly for the Hawaiian. Now what?

Sorry to hear that you received the wrong order and for the late reply.

Please email into Woot Member Services at support@woot.com and they'll be glad to help sort everything out for you.

kgirl123

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kgirl123

Already contacted CS. Refund on its way. Still would have wanted the Hawaiian Press.

cumforu1

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cumforu1

I loved the hawaiian press the other one was ok.