WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What do you do with leftover wine?
  • 37.9% - I don’t understand the question. 421
  • 25.6% - Is that something that can actually happen? 285
  • 12.6% - I cook with it. 140
  • 6% - I usually just pour it out. 67
  • 17% - I preserve it for another day. 189
  • 0.9% - Other (comments, please) 10
1112 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

cortot20

quality posts: 132 Private Messages cortot20

Usually bathe in it. Alcohol burns any nicks or cuts but to make up for it the purple stains in my hair really bring out the purple in my teeth.

CT

chipgreen

quality posts: 180 Private Messages chipgreen

You could paint your bedroom walls with it. According to a recent study those with purple walls, furniture and or bedding had 3.49 "intimate encounters" per week. Red bedroom dwellers get the second most nookie at 3.18x per week. Combine your red or purple budoirs with silk sheets and you might never leave home again.

cortot20

quality posts: 132 Private Messages cortot20
chipgreen wrote:You could paint your bedroom walls with it. According to a recent study those with purple walls, furniture and or bedding had 3.49 "intimate encounters" per week. Red bedroom dwellers get the second most nookie at 3.18x per week. Combine your red or purple budoirs with silk sheets and you might never leave home again.

According to another recent study men who help out with classically female chores around the house get less nookie than those who don't. I for one am never folding laundry again.

CT

cisforcookie1985

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cisforcookie1985

I offer it to guests as the "house" wine. If they didn't bring their own, they don't get to be picky.

barbphelps

quality posts: 0 Private Messages barbphelps

Did you know if you pour leftover wine in the garden it gets rid of pests, or makes them very happy and they don't bother eating the plants.