jmattw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmattw

My wife and I happened to stumble upon a WW tasting in Sonoma last fall when we were out for a conference. How would we go about organizing one in Nebraska?

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus

Just like this. Change the thread title to Wine.Woot Tasting in whatever area you're in and see what happens.

This is the basic template most use: http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5315145&pageindex=1&replycount=28

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

joelsisk

quality posts: 7 Private Messages joelsisk

and possibly PM Bhodilee. He may be up for helping.

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
joelsisk wrote:and possibly PM Bhodilee. He may be up for helping.

Help? This word is foreign to me.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22
joelsisk wrote:and possibly PM Bhodilee. He may be up for attending.

IFTFY.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 174 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
kylemittskus wrote:Just like this. Change the thread title to Wine.Woot Tasting in whatever area you're in and see what happens.

This is the basic template most use: http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5315145&pageindex=1&replycount=28

We now have a Gatherings Tab, so create it in there. Just use Area (Omaha), potential theme (Watching bowtie drink in person) and date (which can be TBD) for the Title.

We also have a thread there for past Gatherings, which has the above template in it, as well as links to all the previous gatherings. You can look thru those for tips.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

hershelk

quality posts: 6 Private Messages hershelk

I just posted in gatherings a possible event in the Omaha area on August 10th if I can get enough interest.

Omaha #1

CT

jmattw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jmattw
hershelk wrote:I just posted in gatherings a possible event in the Omaha area on August 10th if I can get enough interest.

Omaha #1

Missed seeing the date, but contact me. Would love to put together an event.