WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: The wine bar:
  • 5.2% - A hideous relic of a time that should be forgotten. 49
  • 12.8% - A place that’s not for me. But I’d never judge anyone for going. 121
  • 12.9% - Somewhere that’s just another place to me. I don’t mind the concept, depends on the stock and the location. 122
  • 20.8% - A fun spot to try new stuff. I can’t really taste a single glass at home, can I? 197
  • 2.4% - Wine bars are the absolute pinnacle of culture in the world today. 23
  • 46% - You know, I’ve never actually been to one! 436
948 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

hwalsh10284

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hwalsh10284

great place to pick up divorced or soon to be divorced women with low self esteem

ckeilah

quality posts: 149 Private Messages ckeilah

Yowsza! Low standards there. :-P

Please do not increment my Quality Posts count. 69 is a good place to be. ;-)
MOD: We had to...we just HAD TO...

ERMD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ERMD

In Solvang, ther is a great little place where you can occasionally meet a winemaker and talk when they are not to busy.

loveladyelectric

quality posts: 23 Private Messages loveladyelectric
ERMD wrote:In Solvang, ther is a great little place where you can occasionally meet a winemaker and talk when they are not to busy.

I met Stillman Brown at and Michael Gill at wine bars. Met them separately, then found out later that Stillman is now the consulting winemaker for Mike.