mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
creekhounds wrote:Beware: one of my toppers packages split on the bottom seam (with no rough or unusual handling) and dropped about 1/4 pound on the floor. It thrilled my beagle, but was rather tragic to me. Aside from that, this is great stuff.

This happened to me too. Fortunately, I keep my toppers in the freezer, so the contents were one large lump, and I only lost a few crumbs. I now keep these in a zip lock once I open the bag.

I am SO glad I still have some left over from December (I bought 2 bundles then) or I would be diving into this. I am soooooooooooooo addicted to this toffee. Once I open a box or tin, I can't stop eating it until it is finished. Did I say that this stuff is delicious?

The toppers are great with yogurt by the way. And with ice cream. And by themselves, eaten with your fingers while you stand by the freezer at 4 in the morning, because you were DREAMING about this stuff.

79roadripper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages 79roadripper

This stuff is the best. Discovered these guys at the Palm Springs street fair. This is a great deal.
They are buttery chocolaty delicious little pieces of toffee goodness. Worth every penny.
Just push the large yellow button you will not regret it.
Great for gifts too!

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking
wootchawant wrote:well, you are the toffee king! <=)

how "nutty" is it in relation to the caramelly toffee flavor? i can see the pictures, but i'm wondering about the taste.

Not real nutty, the combination of the toffee, chocolate and almonds blend well together...not a almond aftertaste

clcaruthers

quality posts: 32 Private Messages clcaruthers

you've got to be kidding me. I can't believe I missed this. Totally ruined my day . I wish there was a way to time travel back 15 more minutes and have driven home from work faster. dangit

ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Toffeeking

BTW, both Leah and Brandon aka. the Brandini Kids graduate from college this spring...We are proud parents.

insomm32

quality posts: 0 Private Messages insomm32

Missed this offer and completely bummed bought the offer they had last christmas. bought three of them this christmas.Gave away most of it and all who I gave it too raved. Any way somone can get the deal if calling it in. Soo disappointed I missed it

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
Toffeeking wrote:Not real nutty, the combination of the toffee, chocolate and almonds blend well together...not a almond aftertaste

not sure if you're still checking this at all, but thanks! i bought a bundle and can't wait to dig in...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Any updates on shipping? Got the notification, but no movement.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

MarkDaSpark wrote:Any updates on shipping? Got the notification, but no movement.

It's only been a week so be patient. Sometimes for the smaller companies, we'll actually print the shipping labels for them which creates the tracking info. So you'll see tracking info before the product has left the building.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
ThunderThighs wrote:It's only been a week so be patient. Sometimes for the smaller companies, we'll actually print the shipping labels for them which creates the tracking info. So you'll see tracking info before the product has left the building.

But it's Crack Toffee!!!!!

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

Toffeeking

MarkDaSpark wrote:But it's Crack Toffee!!!!!

Okay Sparky here's the scoop...The last of the wine.woot orders are going out via FEDEX today. 1-3 days west coast, 4-5 days east coast.

Enjoy your treats!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Toffeeking wrote:Okay Sparky here's the scoop...The last of the wine.woot orders are going out via FEDEX today. 1-3 days west coast, 4-5 days east coast.

Enjoy your treats!

We appreciate the update!

I'm just hanging out, really.