0%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

kmontrose

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kmontrose

Oh no... you're not going to get me again. I did this at Christmastime and I ate it till it came out of my ears. Enough already!

Or, maybe just one more order. Can't hurt, right?

Just one...

need4mospd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages need4mospd

Can we seriously have a snack.woot for this stuff? I understand having the wine racks and bottle openers(though I'd prefer it was just wine...), but this just silly.

What I'm really saying is that my family is full of alcoholics and we need more cheap wine.

lnljuly

quality posts: 3 Private Messages lnljuly

Yum yum yum, plus free shipping.

Cesare

quality posts: 1563 Private Messages Cesare

Brandini Toffee Gift Bundle 5-Pack
$39.99 (Normally $67.75) 41% off List Price
1 - Brandini Toffee 1 lb Box
2 - Brandini Toppers 1 lb. Resealable Package
2 - Brandini Bites 1/2 lb Tins

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

I ordered this last time...

It was very good, what you'd want from the best toffee.

Worth $40, well, is relative.

mikegberg

quality posts: 56 Private Messages mikegberg
Cesare wrote:Brandini Toffee Gift Bundle 5-Pack
$39.99 (Normally $67.75) 41% off List Price
1 - Brandini Toffee 1 lb Box
2 - Brandini Toppers 1 lb. Resealable Package
2 - Brandini Bites 1/2 lb Tins

Whew, thank goodness.

"There are more old wine drinkers than old doCTors." -François Rabelais

flowerrosey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages flowerrosey

Super yummy, well worth the price!

creekhounds

quality posts: 2 Private Messages creekhounds
Cesare wrote:...2 - Brandini Toppers 1 lb. Resealable Package...

Beware: one of my toppers packages split on the bottom seam (with no rough or unusual handling) and dropped about 1/4 pound on the floor. It thrilled my beagle, but was rather tragic to me. Aside from that, this is great stuff.

zasesq

quality posts: 0 Private Messages zasesq

This stuff is really good, but I didn't think it was $40 good.

apiskur

quality posts: 0 Private Messages apiskur

Unfortunately, I have a box still in the freezer due to "diet concerns". Also, I have never eaten that much ice cream, so the two bags of toppers is overkill for me. How about a deal with some "poppers" Woot?

mdilella

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdilella

I never really liked toffee, and then (after reading all the rave reviews from my fellow wooters) I caved and bought this at Christmas. All I can say is WOW. It's insanely good, and addicting. Somehow I parted with the 2 tins of bites for Christmas gifts, and everyone loved them. They are really creamy, and just melt in your mouth. If you've been on the fence about these- GO FOR IT.

CatCK

quality posts: 50 Private Messages CatCK

I love toffee. But, I haven't finished the caramels I bought a while back.

Tempted, though.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi

Went to their store outside Palm Springs last Oct. great group of folks working there, Got a Free "Woot Milkshake" very good, the bundle price here is real, I now order direct and gave a lot of poppers away last Christmas. Go for it folks you wont regret it.

fredrinaldi

What the heck

Last Wooter to Woot:
fredrinaldi

Craig234

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Craig234

It sounds like they changed them a bit.

I just noticed guittard is the chocolate, that's my favorite.

Explains why I liked the chocolate so much.

Thinking about it, the chocolate was the best part.

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking

Good to be back! Happy New Year to all the wooters.

Will arrive in time for Valentines.

pegbertsch

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pegbertsch

Reaction on seeing a Brandini bundle: YAY!!!
After realizing it's Popper-less: Awwww.

Took almost all the fun out of hitting that "I want one" button...almost.

ceagee

quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee
pegbertsch wrote:Reaction on seeing a Brandini bundle: YAY!!!
After realizing it's Popper-less: Awwww.

Took almost all the fun out of hitting that "I want one" button...almost.

what are poppers may I ask? Thank you for your cooperation.

talon4x4

quality posts: 1 Private Messages talon4x4
ceagee wrote:what are poppers may I ask? Thank you for your cooperation.

The chocolate covered popcorn. I'm glad there are no poppers. Give me more of that delicious toffee!!!!

damorere

quality posts: 9 Private Messages damorere

Bought these before Christmas. Gained at least a dozen pounds from them. They are so addictive that the only way to resist them is not to push "buy". I'm trying very hard not to...

ceagee

quality posts: 61 Private Messages ceagee
talon4x4 wrote:The chocolate covered popcorn. I'm glad there are no poppers. Give me more of that delicious toffee!!!!

Thank you. No offense to Brandini, but the poppers sound a bit like moose much from harry and david which is very very dangerous. ( the munch, not that it sounds a like it is similar ---english majors out there )

ETA I give up. my brain is shot I have been wooting day and night. and day.

neveraging

quality posts: 3 Private Messages neveraging
damorere wrote:Bought these before Christmas. Gained at least a dozen pounds from them. They are so addictive that the only way to resist them is not to push "buy". I'm trying very hard not to...

but they only weigh 4 lbs. Surely you've discovered new physics?

GH

wsngmartin

quality posts: 0 Private Messages wsngmartin

bought the toffee and toppers combo few months back. was very sad i only ordered one when la familia discovered the stash and helped me disappear it very quickly. in for 3.

julie1961

quality posts: 0 Private Messages julie1961

$40 bucks for a lb of toffee!!??!! See's sells a 1lb can of Toffee-ettes for $17.50. I think I'll wait for the next deal

Toffeeking

ceagee wrote:what are poppers may I ask? Thank you for your cooperation.

Brandini Toffee covered popcorn with roasted almonds and drizzled with dark chocolate.

For those interested in FREE Brandini products, we give away something Brandini to one of our Facebook followers every week. Just enter to win.

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001
julie1961 wrote:$40 bucks for a lb of toffee!!??!! See's sells a 1lb can of Toffee-ettes for $17.50. I think I'll wait for the next deal

um, try four pounds.

Toffeeking

julie1961 wrote:$40 bucks for a lb of toffee!!??!! See's sells a 1lb can of Toffee-ettes for $17.50. I think I'll wait for the next deal

This deal is not for everybody...but Brandini Toffee is not See's. Some, here on wine.woot, believe it's better.

kmontrose

Oh, and waaayyy better than See's. I've had both.

kmontrose

Toffeeking wrote:Brandini Toffee covered popcorn with roasted almonds and drizzled with dark chocolate.

For those interested in FREE Brandini products, we give away something Brandini to one of our Facebook followers every week. Just enter to win.

woot!

kmontrose

Toffeeking wrote:Brandini Toffee covered popcorn with roasted almonds and drizzled with dark chocolate.

Regarding the poppers - I will never buy them again. Because I sat down and ate the whole bag. They're that good. I felt like that commercial. "I can't believe I ate the whoooole thing".

Toffeeking

fredrinaldi wrote:Went to their store outside Palm Springs last Oct. great group of folks working there, Got a Free "Woot Milkshake" very good, the bundle price here is real, I now order direct and gave a lot of poppers away last Christmas. Go for it folks you wont regret it.

Wine.woot follower can get a Free Brandini Shake at our shop in Rancho Mirage. Just mention your a wooter when you come in. Really yummy shake that you can make too with the recipe on the back of the Toppers bag included in this deal.

fredrinaldi

Toffeeking wrote:This deal is not for everybody...but Brandini Toffee is not See's. Some, here on wine.woot, believe it's better.

You guys treated me great when I was there in Oct. A customer for life,
BTW Wayyyyyyyyyyyyyy better than See's

lmensor

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lmensor

Bought this for the first time just before Christmas and love it. Very good flavor and a great snack.

Toffeeking

Do you like your toffee thick or thin?

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
Toffeeking wrote:This deal is not for everybody...but Brandini Toffee is not See's. Some, here on wine.woot, believe it's better.

Some? Try every single one of us.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
Toffeeking wrote:Do you like your toffee thick or thin?

Thinner. But the toppers are my favorite.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant

please forgive this absolutely sophomoric question, but how does brandini compare to almond roca? i'm not a huge fan of the almonds in the latter, but i adore toffee...

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...

Toffeeking

wootchawant wrote:please forgive this absolutely sophomoric question, but how does brandini compare to almond roca? i'm not a huge fan of the almonds in the latter, but i adore toffee...

I will buy you a big pink tin of Brown & Haley Almond Roca, if you don't think Brandini is light years better.

wootchawant

quality posts: 67 Private Messages wootchawant
Toffeeking wrote:I will buy you a big pink tin of Brown & Haley Almond Roca, if you don't think Brandini is light years better.

well, you are the toffee king! <=)

how "nutty" is it in relation to the caramelly toffee flavor? i can see the pictures, but i'm wondering about the taste.

so wootchawootchawootchawant?! you're so funny with that money that you flaunt...