0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

I have more than enough InZIN, but I'm really looking forward to some of the 2013 releases, especially the 2010 Jana Cathedral..

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

jlemos

quality posts: 2 Private Messages jlemos

Yes! This is an auto-buy for me.

First Sucker: jlemos

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fredrinaldi

this one should go fast, not into Zins, but I know its a popular buy on WW

benyust2

quality posts: 5 Private Messages benyust2

I'd be in for one if they shipped to Maryland.

limesc1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages limesc1

I have been hearing about Scott Harvey's Zin on this site for several years, but have always missed it. In for one!! Finally, I feel like I have finally grabbed the brass ring!

SneezyKevinA

quality posts: 3 Private Messages SneezyKevinA

I've already spent to much money this month. I'm on the fence. I'm back over 200 bottle right now with very little the wife will drink.

bahwm

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bahwm

I absolutely LOVE Scott Harvey's wines--specifically his InZINerator. This is a definite autobuy.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

rugrats2001

quality posts: 14 Private Messages rugrats2001

Not bad if you like port-infused zins, but one of the few wine.woots that I could buy locally if I wanted it.

slicey

quality posts: 1 Private Messages slicey

I just packed up several of these for my upcoming move. Now I really wish I had opened a bottle before then. It's been sitting on my shelf since the last time it was on Woot, but I haven't tasted it yet.

rugrats2001

SneezyKevinA wrote:I've already spent to much money this month. I'm on the fence. I'm back over 200 bottle right now with very little the wife will drink.

Well, if she will drink this pick some up, man!

gastrognome

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gastrognome

Loved my double magnum last year. This is an auto buy.

SneezyKevinA

rugrats2001 wrote:Well, if she will drink this pick some up, man!

She likes sweet whites/reds. She will drink a dry red with a good meat dish sometimes.

semirose

quality posts: 2 Private Messages semirose

Awesome, I was on my last bottle. But shoot, now that I've bought something I've got to actually pay attention to the wootoff. Can't let that shipping go to waste.

adame12

quality posts: 0 Private Messages adame12

Which of these is most overplayed here?:

What, no Virginia!?!?
or
Man, my wife is going to kill me?

Seriously, my wife is going to be pissed. This will make 14 bottles ordered in the past week. My meager wine rack holds 17 bottles, and has five open slots. Time for a new wine rack? Wife? What to do?!

tiger7610

quality posts: 17 Private Messages tiger7610

As much as I love Inzinerator and especially Scott Harvey's wine, I just finished moving all my wine upstairs to the attic, and I believe I'm approaching 100 bottles, so there will be no more buying sadly.

rugrats2001

SneezyKevinA wrote:She likes sweet whites/reds. She will drink a dry red with a good meat dish sometimes.

Well, doesn't qualify as sweet, but it isn't a mouth drying tannin-bomb either. It reminds me of a lightly stewed fruit infused Apothic Red type of wine, but that is just how it seems to me.

In the olden days, Scott would have come on here himself to describe it perfectly...

spammie

quality posts: 7 Private Messages spammie
tiger7610 wrote:As much as I love Inzinerator and especially Scott Harvey's wine, I just finished moving all my wine upstairs to the attic, and I believe I'm approaching 100 bottles, so there will be no more buying sadly.

Only 100?

krobart

quality posts: 0 Private Messages krobart

New wine rack. Keep the wife. I just bumped up from a 40 bottle to a 168 bottle wine rack. Gotta fill it up now!

adame12 wrote:Which of these is most overplayed here?:

What, no Virginia!?!?
or

Seriously, my wife is going to be pissed. This will make 14 bottles ordered in the past week. My meager wine rack holds 17 bottles, and has five open slots. Time for a new wine rack? Wife? What to do?!

rugrats2001

tiger7610 wrote:As much as I love Inzinerator and especially Scott Harvey's wine, I just finished moving all my wine upstairs to the attic, and I believe I'm approaching 100 bottles, so there will be no more buying sadly.

I can't imagine a WORSE place for wine. Please tell me it is in an awesome wine refrigerator.

bigbear83

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bigbear83

Too many "autobuys" on this one, now and in the past, to pass this up yet again.

mikegberg

quality posts: 56 Private Messages mikegberg

Scott Harvey InZINerator 6-Pack
$79.99 (Normally $148.60) 46% off List Price
6 2009 InZINerator
CT link above

Previous offers:
4/24/12 (3-pack)
5/22/12 (3-pack)
12/10/12

"There are more old wine drinkers than old doCTors." -François Rabelais

limesc1

quality posts: 7 Private Messages limesc1

A true conundrum...Keep the wife, and build a better rack and she might still kill you....if you lose the wife, she will get half of your wine, but it would give you more slots to fill...

adame12 wrote:Which of these is most overplayed here?:

What, no Virginia!?!?
or

rpm

quality posts: 179 Private Messages rpm
bahwm wrote:I absolutely LOVE Scott Harvey's wines--specifically his InZINerator. This is a definite autobuy.

No question, this is an absolute autobuy for anyone who likes ripe, ever-so-slightly-off-dry, Zinfandel. Scott is a true master with the Zinfandel grape.

Wine-tasting in 8 words:
Pull lots of corks!
Remember what you taste!

melaniestl

quality posts: 1 Private Messages melaniestl

"I've already spent too much money this month."

I'm in the same boat, but dare not pass this up. Ack!

Chargerrt500

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Chargerrt500

Add me to the "What, No Virgina?" group. Some of these offers like Scott Harvey, Ty Caton, and Wellington that I'm missing really sux. I have two left from back in the day when Woot would ship to Virgina. Would love to turn back time and double my order.

SneezyKevinA

rugrats2001 wrote:Well, doesn't qualify as sweet, but it isn't a mouth drying tannin-bomb either. It reminds me of a lightly stewed fruit infused Apothic Red type of wine, but that is just how it seems to me.

In the olden days, Scott would have come on here himself to describe it perfectly...

I still have 4 bottles left. It's a great wine. Still on da fence

SneezyKevinA

melaniestl wrote:"I've already spent too much money this month."

I'm in the same boat, but dare not pass this up. Ack!

$4500 in one day between gifts for my wife and a cruise for the family. I'm feeling tapped out!

luisifer777

quality posts: 4 Private Messages luisifer777

OHHH!! have been waiting for this one... NICE!!

BeachNative

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BeachNative
rugrats2001 wrote:Not bad if you like port-infused zins

This Zin is not "port infused". Don't confuse the grape mix with a wine style. This is good stuff!!

b74eqcm

quality posts: 0 Private Messages b74eqcm

Auto buy, except: no Vermont. Do they know how much business they are losing by not bothering to get the permit in so many states usually included?

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

No NH shipping? This change makes me sad, Scott... :-(

tdedek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdedek
BeachNative wrote:This Zin is not "port infused". Don't confuse the grape mix with a wine style. This is good stuff!!

Blend: 78% Zinfandel, 9% Syrah, 8% Barbera, 5% Mixed Port

I don't think it was being knocked because there is port in the blend, just disclosing the specs.

This is good stuff.

Searayjim

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Searayjim

And I turned away for a few minutes and missed this!!!

I suck at this! Not one buy in this WW-off yet. Argh!

jjbirt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages jjbirt

This is what I get for going to the gym.....missed the one wine I was waiting for. I even bought the first thing I saw this morning just to start the day right unlocking free shipping!

time2testit

quality posts: 14 Private Messages time2testit

Add me to the list of people who didn't even see this and missed it unfortunately...

BeachNative

quality posts: 0 Private Messages BeachNative
tdedek wrote:Blend: 78% Zinfandel, 9% Syrah, 8% Barbera, 5% Mixed Port

I don't think it was being knocked because there is port in the blend, just disclosing the specs.

This is good stuff.

Again, there is no port in the blend. Port is fortified wine, by definition. There is 5% juice from Portuguese varietal grapes but that juice is not "fortified". Therefore this wine is not "port infused".

It is though really good Zin!

tdedek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdedek
BeachNative wrote:Again, there is no port in the blend. Port is fortified wine, by definition. There is 5% juice from Portuguese varietal grapes but that juice is not "fortified". Therefore this wine is not "port infused".

Ah, I see what you are saying - Touche ;).

And yes, really good Zin

rugrats2001

BeachNative wrote:Again, there is no port in the blend. Port is fortified wine, by definition. There is 5% juice from Portuguese varietal grapes but that juice is not "fortified". Therefore this wine is not "port infused".

Sorry, but this is just wrong. scottharveywines.com specifically states

"A larger than life wine for the Super Hero in all of us! A blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Barbera and Forte makes this wine perfect to conquer the end of any day."

Here is Scott telling in his own words that the Forte is fortified:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yGbFkC2ELlk

so Inzinerator is, indeed, port (style fortified wine) infused.

I stand behind my original comment, "Not bad if you like port-infused zins"

ScottHarveyWines

quality posts: 157 Private Messages ScottHarveyWines
rugrats2001 wrote:Sorry, but this is just wrong. scottharveywines.com specifically states

"A larger than life wine for the Super Hero in all of us! A blend of Zinfandel, Syrah, Barbera and Forte makes this wine perfect to conquer the end of any day."

Here is Scott telling in his own words that the Forte is fortified:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=yGbFkC2ELlk

so Inzinerator is, indeed, port (style fortified wine) infused.

I stand behind my original comment, "Not bad if you like port-infused zins"

Sorry for not getting on while this was running. Always great to back n woot. The 5% Forte portion of this blend is our Fortified Port style wine. So you are correct, this is a Port infused wine. For the last 5 or six vintages it has been. The Forte tends to bring the residual sugar up to .8 to 1%.