40%
0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

sdfreedive

quality posts: 24 Private Messages sdfreedive

Stillman is an autobuy. And this rose is really versatile.

laxangel

quality posts: 0 Private Messages laxangel

I was hoping this would pop up again. Just finished my last bottle from previous offering last week.

Angel

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

How about some 2005 Don Sebastiani & Sons Used Automobile Parts ??? Pretty please..

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

Cesare

quality posts: 1595 Private Messages Cesare

Pink Zeppelin 2012 Dry Pink Wine, Paso Robles 3-Pack
$49.99 (Normally $91.50) 45% off List Price
2012 Pink Zeppelin, Dry Pink Wine, Paso Robles
CT link above

Previous offer:
12/5/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

tytiger58

quality posts: 74 Private Messages tytiger58

This is good!

What contemptible scoundrel stole the cork from my lunch? ~ W. C. Fields

“Freedom is something that dies unless it's used” Hunter S Thompson

cynthylee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cynthylee

Whoa again! Who's beating Cesare to the punch? Bought this last time around, but haven't tasted yet. I know Stillman is an autobuy... hoping my last "unlabled" Zepplin arrives after the below zero temps we're having in Minnesota!
Cheers!

rjquillin

quality posts: 171 Private Messages rjquillin

TN anyone? I've got some of this already, but, as typical, haven't yet pulled a cork.

CT

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

http://stillmanbrown.blogspot.com/
quoting:
"Here's the latest Pink Zeppelin, the fifth I've made; I've been calling it 'Cranberry Chardonnay' to distinguish its style from my previous swill of similar color. I actually didn't make a pink wine until my 20th harvest (not counting New Mexico wines) in 2003, and only a half-barrel; it was a from a very cool climate Syrah from Aptos, and I ruthlessly chaptalized it to over 15% alcohol. Peppery and powerful, it sadly lasted only six or eight months; happily it was almost all gone by then. The next year I overproduced a Grenache/Syrah/Mourvedre blend that was only about 12% alcohol; it won a pack of gold medals and best of classes in competition, but since I'd made four hundred cases of it at the height of the first Pink Wine Hype in the media and trade, it took over a year to sell out. Fortunately (well, and by design) it was both crisper and more stable, and didn't diminish in quality. I took a few years off, and then made another in the same style, which also did very well in competition. Since I made quite a bit less, it didn't burden my conscience and my warehouse bill quite as much. Last year, the inability of the Grenache at the 'Colossus of Rhones' vineyard to ripen enough to make red wine led me to make a very small lot (68 cases) of Grenache dominated pink that was really amazing, though not repeatable - we grafted the block over to Vermentino and Alicante Bouschet, neither of which will find their way into any plausibly pink wine in the future. So I have returned to the mass-market model (ha) by making this wine, 102 cases of Syrah/Mourvedre/Grenache /Cinsault, which is both darker and rounder than all but the first wine. It's pretty sexy, you should have some. Actually, I'll have some right now. "

tytiger58

rjquillin wrote:TN anyone? I've got some of this already, but, as typical, haven't yet pulled a cork.

What's holding you up??

jmdavidson

quality posts: 56 Private Messages jmdavidson

Just got this delivered on 12/18 and have not opened it up yet. Has anyone tried it? Please rat if you have, as I am on the fence about buying more without having tried it.

jmdavidson

quality posts: 56 Private Messages jmdavidson
laxangel wrote:I was hoping this would pop up again. Just finished my last bottle from previous offering last week.

Stop teasing. Any tasting notes?

cortot20

quality posts: 136 Private Messages cortot20

In.

Speed to first woot: 0m 23.773s
First sucker:laxangel
Last wooter to woot:cortot20
Last purchase:a few seconds ago

CT

rjquillin

tytiger58 wrote:What's holding you up??

Have you looked at my bottle count? While not FIFO, some selection of an evening swill has to be made. I just can't drink fast enough, and SD folks have shown little interest in a raid. LA is welcome. Perhaps during Small Family?

CT

tytiger58

jmdavidson wrote:Stop teasing. Any tasting notes?

Check the previous offering there are some notes.

rjquillin

laxangel wrote:I was hoping this would pop up again. Just finished my last bottle from previous offering last week.

yeah, agree. TN's!

CT

cynthylee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cynthylee

Based on how fast it's going, I don't think you have time to wait for TN!
Cheers!

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben
cynthylee wrote:Based on how fast it's going, I don't think you have time to wait for TN!
Cheers!

what is "TN" in this context btw? "The Next"?

kenzyleigh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages kenzyleigh
andreaserben wrote:what is "TN" in this context btw? "The Next"?

I think it may mean 'tasting notes'

lioness458

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lioness458

Check its last appearance on woot for tasting notes (or just buy it and discover for yourself, you know you want to).
http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5265383&pageindex=1&replycount=74