ROGETRAY


quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

It's a 90's Woot-OFF YO!!!!

In light of our oddly themed Woot-Off spectacular; I've decided to begin a thread will all of our favorite 90's television shows!

To get his party started, here's my Top Ten Favs (no particular order):

1. Family Matters
2. Rocko's Modern Life
3. Cheers (kinda 80's ish?)
4. Boy Meets World
5. Unsolved Mysteries
6. Ren and Stimpy
7. Red Dwarf
8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
9. The X-Files
10. Batman: The Animated Series

Feel free to share your favorite top 10 sitcom/cartoons/afterschool specials or shows from 1990-1999.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ROGETRAY wrote:It's a 90's Woot-OFF YO!!!!

In light of our oddly themed Woot-Off spectacular; I've decided to begin a thread will all of our favorite 90's television shows!

To get his party started, here's my Top Ten Favs (no particular order):

1. Family Matters
2. Rocko's Modern Life
3. Cheers (kinda 80's ish?)
4. Boy Meets World
5. Unsolved Mysteries
6. Ren and Stimpy
7. Red Dwarf
8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
9. The X-Files
10. Batman: The Animated Series

Feel free to share your favorite top 10 sitcom/cartoons/afterschool specials or shows from 1990-1999.



in no particular order: simpsons, batman tas, star trek ds9, star trek tng, x files, babylon 5, futurama, i guess buffy was decent ....

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

no1 wrote:in no particular order: simpsons, batman tas, star trek ds9, star trek tng, x files, babylon 5, futurama, i guess buffy was decent ....



Star Trek TNG would be more of an 80's show though right? (not to get technical...)

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ROGETRAY wrote:Star Trek TNG would be more of an 80's show though right? (not to get technical...)



r we only limited to shows that started in the 90s? it ran 1987-1994. only 3 seasons started in the 80s, more in the 90s. and the first season doesn't count as one i really liked anyway.

no1


quality posts: 7 Private Messages no1
ROGETRAY wrote:It's a 90's Woot-OFF YO!!!!

In light of our oddly themed Woot-Off spectacular; I've decided to begin a thread will all of our favorite 90's television shows!

To get his party started, here's my Top Ten Favs (no particular order):

1. Family Matters
2. Rocko's Modern Life
3. Cheers (kinda 80's ish?)
4. Boy Meets World
5. Unsolved Mysteries
6. Ren and Stimpy
7. Red Dwarf
8. Buffy the Vampire Slayer
9. The X-Files
10. Batman: The Animated Series

Feel free to share your favorite top 10 sitcom/cartoons/afterschool specials or shows from 1990-1999.



btw, red dwarf started on bbc2 in 1988, fam matters in '89

miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

This thread should be on World of Woot, since it's Woot-off related!!!


------------------
I Bet on Sky

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

no1 wrote:btw, red dwarf started on bbc2 in 1988, fam matters in '89



touché....

I would guess NOT seeing as a few of our favorite shows didn't begin in the 90's either...LOL

miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

But anyway...

My So-Called Life
Parker Lewis Can't Lose
90210
Class of '96 (Great short-lived show)
X-Files
Buffy
The Simpsons
NYPD Blue
Chicago Hope


------------------
I Bet on Sky

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

miken927 wrote:This thread should be on World of Woot, since it's Woot-off related!!!



I'm testing both EBW and WoW threads to see which one gets more traffic. I have another one over there for movies as well.

EDIT: so far it's this one...

ROGETRAY


quality posts: 175 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

miken927 wrote:But anyway...

My So-Called Life
Parker Lewis Can't Lose
90210
Class of '96 (Great short-lived show)
X-Files
Buffy
The Simpsons
NYPD Blue
Chicago Hope




miken927


quality posts: 122 Private Messages miken927

Remember "California Dreams", the follow-up to "Saved by the Bell"?


------------------
I Bet on Sky