Itwdswafo

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Itwdswafo
Itwdswafo wrote:Three of four! I briefly considered asking one of the strangers I saw walking their dogs today if I could briefly walk them.

The dogs... Not the people.

Edit:

bahwm

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bahwm
ThunderThighs wrote:

Just the last one all day. Need to add an eating one for all day, too. The Icewine Festival was great. But, I'm stuffed!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

chemvictim

quality posts: 3 Private Messages chemvictim
Itwdswafo wrote:The dogs... Not the people.

hee hee

Fun mental picture.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Itwdswafo wrote:The dogs... Not the people.

If you'd had the wine first, you may have asked to walk the people.

Hope you enjoyed day 1 of 2.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 185 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

You might be a packrat ... if you find your old contacts in the medicine cabinet. And you haven't needed contacts for 2.5 years!!

You might be a Woot Packrat ... if you find boxes of RC Cars & Helicopters* from Woot when making room in the garage!

(*) -- purchased early for gifts, and forgotten.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

Any of you tried the Air Cork?

My friend has one. Seals great. I am interested and intrigued. Only thing, we rarely find that we don't finish the bottle.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
polarbear22 wrote:Any of you tried the Air Cork?

My friend has one. Seals great. I am interested and intrigued. Only thing, we rarely find that we don't finish the bottle.

I got some kind of wine sealer from my mom for Christmas. I told her it was a complete waste of money. She said, no it works. My stepdad was smart and said, no he mean's there's never any left.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
MarkDaSpark wrote:You might be a packrat ... if you find your old contacts in the medicine cabinet. And you haven't needed contacts for 2.5 years!!

You might be a Woot Packrat ... if you find boxes of RC Cars & Helicopters* from Woot when making room in the garage!

(*) -- purchased early for gifts, and forgotten.

I do that a bunch! Find stuff I put in a "safe" place so I don't loose it... then can never find it again....

ThunderThighs

Staff

FORUM MODERATOR
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ThunderThighs

Staff

mommadeb1 wrote:I do that a bunch! Find stuff I put in a "safe" place so I don't loose it... then can never find it again....

I have a corner in my closet for stuff I buy in advance for Christmas. Rediscovering what I bought is always an adventure. It's already got some stuff for next Christmas.

FORUM MODERATOR

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
ThunderThighs wrote:I have a corner in my closet for stuff I buy in advance for Christmas. Rediscovering what I bought is always an adventure. It's already got some stuff for next Christmas.

this must be a 'girl' kinda thing

CT

ThunderThighs

Staff

rjquillin wrote:this must be a 'girl' kinda thing

More like a Woot kinda thing.

FORUM MODERATOR

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
ThunderThighs wrote:

my kind of dinner!!