joellg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joellg

Ordered the Swami Pinot around 9/24, they shipped it to the Fedex building, and it sat for 5 days because I was out of town, and it was returned. I emailed them, and they said they would re-ship and was assigned a case number. I emailed after a few weeks, and a new case number and person replied with no idea what was going on. I keep getting new case numbers and new people, and Im really pissed. For some reason, they are shipping Sextant Wheelhouse today?!?!, which I already received. Noone will call me back, and it doesnt even seem like anyone is even reading the emails explaining the problem. Im done venting, unfortunately, I dont think I can buy stuff from here anymore. I know noone really cares about this, just thought Id vent. Woot, your customer service sucks.
Joel

North316


quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
joellg wrote:Ordered the Swami Pinot around 9/24, they shipped it to the Fedex building, and it sat for 5 days because I was out of town, and it was returned. I emailed them, and they said they would re-ship and was assigned a case number. I emailed after a few weeks, and a new case number and person replied with no idea what was going on. I keep getting new case numbers and new people, and Im really pissed. For some reason, they are shipping Sextant Wheelhouse today?!?!, which I already received. Noone will call me back, and it doesnt even seem like anyone is even reading the emails explaining the problem. Im done venting, unfortunately, I dont think I can buy stuff from here anymore. I know noone really cares about this, just thought Id vent. Woot, your customer service sucks.
Joel



There is a reason it is now called support, and no longer customer service...

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

kylemittskus


quality posts: 234 Private Messages kylemittskus
North316 wrote:There is a reason it is now called support, and no longer customer service...



Ha!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

klezman


quality posts: 131 Private Messages klezman

I had a similar problem with a heat damaged set of Expressions Pinot from late August. I finally got the replacement about 3 weeks ago after hounding support a few times. Riley seems to know what he's doing...anybody else it's a crap shoot.

2014: 57 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2011 Wellington Cab & Merlot, Roessler 2009 Bluejay, 2010 Bell Cabernet
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

joellg


quality posts: 0 Private Messages joellg

Yeah, emailed them back and forth yesterday, and there were 4 different people who answered my emails, and noone seemed to have the 5 minutes to figure it out, just quick, short replies that showed they werent reading my emails explaining it, at all. Unfortunately, I probably have 150+ bottles of wine, all bought from wine woot in the last year. Its a shame Ill have to find a different place to get good wine and good feedback.

kylemittskus


quality posts: 234 Private Messages kylemittskus

ROGETRAY

Inkycatz

ThunderThighs

WD39

(Trying to get some attention for you.)

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

inkycatz


quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
kylemittskus wrote:ROGETRAY

Inkycatz

ThunderThighs

WD39

(Trying to get some attention for you.)



Hiya!

Gonna forward this to support, see what we can find out.

I'm just hanging out, really.