Staff

Poll: Breakfast wine:
  • 19.1% - I’m all for it, because I like to drink! 271
  • 6.4% - I’m all for it if it enhances the flavor of what I’m eating. 91
  • 3.6% - Maybe if there’s company. 51
  • 21.7% - Maybe on vacation. 307
  • 4.4% - I’d try it if someone I trusted said I should, but not alone. 62
  • 17.1% - No way. 242
  • 27.8% - No way, unless it’s a mimosa. But it’s clear you aren’t including that. 394
1418 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

gholt121

quality posts: 3 Private Messages gholt121

I'm a night shifter. Breakfast for everyone else is my dinner; it's ok to drink with dinner. Dinner for everyone else is my breakfast, but it's 6pm, so, it's good then, too! ;)

Proud Woot!er since 2005.

ardubu

quality posts: 8 Private Messages ardubu

Can't drink animal milk.
Can drink grape milk.
Grape milk good.
Bangers and Champ...

If you want, you pay...
But, if you need, you pay more!

developerzero

quality posts: 9 Private Messages developerzero

You forgot the obvious semi-joke answer:

It's pronounced "expired grape juice".

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen

Cabernet over Cocoa Puffs = Breakfast of Champions

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613

It sounds wonderful, but it would put me to sleep. And at breakfast, you're supposed to be waking up. At least, you're supposed to look like you are attempting to wake up, not do an Elvis mashed potato imitation.

fuzzypeaches

quality posts: 10 Private Messages fuzzypeaches
gholt121 wrote:I'm a night shifter. Breakfast for everyone else is my dinner; it's ok to drink with dinner. Dinner for everyone else is my breakfast, but it's 6pm, so, it's good then, too! ;)

You really do have the best of both worlds.

10 quality post! Whoo hoo! I'M SOMEBODY!!!

hosesplus

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hosesplus

What a bunch of drunks!!

Can I join?

FIGHTING CRIME AND INDIFFERENCE SINCE 8:32 THIS MORNING

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin

I recall long ago when on tour we stayed at Alices' of restaurant fame. Breakfast with the crew in the omelet room. Asti, we cleaned them out over about a four hour period before they kicked us all out for playing the rims of our water/wine glasses. It was a hoot.

CT

harmonious2

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harmonious2
rjquillin wrote:I recall long ago when on tour we stayed at Alices' of restaurant fame. Breakfast with the crew in the omelet room. Asti, we cleaned them out over about a four hour period before they kicked us all out for playing the rims of our water/wine glasses. It was a hoot.

Did they threaten you with 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one?

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
harmonious2 wrote:Did they threaten you with 8x10 color glossies with circles and arrows and a paragraph on the back of each one?

Nearly, but it wasn't officer Obie, this was only restaurant staff, and we really weren't rowdy, at all. However the room was nearly round, glass windows, domed ceiling and all hard surfaces.
Very reverberant, we were loving it; staff, not so much...

CT