WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: For Monday’s New Year’s Eve party…
  • 20.4% - I stock up! Duty’s on me as a host! 239
  • 32.8% - I buy some, but people better bring something if they want to drink. 384
  • 11.8% - I don’t buy a thing. BYOB at my place. 138
  • 8% - I don’t buy a thing. No drinking allowed. 93
  • 26.9% - I don’t enjoy parties. 315
1169 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

malebaba

quality posts: 0 Private Messages malebaba

Stay away from amateur night.

swantner

quality posts: 2 Private Messages swantner

Where was:
- Stock up? Ha! I have enough liquor for 10 parties on hand at any time.

bunchesmcguinty

quality posts: 0 Private Messages bunchesmcguinty

Going to Bourbon street!

olperfesser

quality posts: 2 Private Messages olperfesser

New Years has always been just a quiet night for my lady and me. Nice meal, a movie, and watch the ball drop from bed. Asleep by 12:15.

KevOKC

quality posts: 5 Private Messages KevOKC

Have some fun. Get a buzz (at home) temember your younger years if you are older. Have some safe fun if you are older. Enjoy life while you got it. Last post was depressing in bed by 12:15. You only live once, have a new year thay you will remember, get a little crazy and have safe fun at home or a you will not habe to drive from. Keep the night fun for everyone

mdkopper

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mdkopper

Don't drink don't go.

mdkopper

KevOKC wrote:Have some fun. Get a buzz (at home) temember your younger years if you are older. Have some safe fun if you are older. Enjoy life while you got it. Last post was depressing in bed by 12:15. You only live once, have a new year thay you will remember, get a little crazy and have safe fun at home or a you will not habe to drive from. Keep the night fun for everyone

What are you nuts?

mdkopper

olperfesser wrote:New Years has always been just a quiet night for my lady and me. Nice meal, a movie, and watch the ball drop from bed. Asleep by 12:15.

That's the way to do it...