ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Thought y'all might get a giggle out of this picture. It was titled g'dammit on Reddit:

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

ERMD

quality posts: 1 Private Messages ERMD
otolith wrote:We were going to a friend's house for NYE, until her dad decided to fly the whole family to their place in FL. So, we are now planless.

You can always fly down here, I have no ENT on call for new years eve/day and you know those facial injuries that come in.

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
ERMD wrote:You can always fly down here, I have no ENT on call for new years eve/day and you know those facial injuries that come in.

Hmm....are there moonlighting opportunities available?

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
ThunderThighs wrote:Thought y'all might get a giggle out of this picture. It was titled g'dammit on Reddit:

that is too funny!!

mommadeb1

left friday afternoon to drive up for a rehearsal dinner for my cousins wedding. Wedding sat. at 11 reception ended at 4.... said our goodbyes to everyone and drive the 3 hours home....did stop for dinner.... today it is cold and windy.... need to run errands... too tired and cold..... NYE prob. crash and bash... as long as its not too cold....

bahwm

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bahwm

$40 to spend in Kohl's buck and I don't feel like going shopping. I must be running a fever or something!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:$40 to spend in Kohl's buck and I don't feel like going shopping. I must be running a fever or something!

I sent hubby and daughter... I need some stuff, but just didn't feel like going out...maybe we have the same thing!! ha ha ha

bahwm

quality posts: 30 Private Messages bahwm
mommadeb1 wrote:I sent hubby and daughter... I need some stuff, but just didn't feel like going out...maybe we have the same thing!! ha ha ha

Too, funny! I still have two more days! Ddeuddeg & I are now at the Mansion in Delaware Avenue for some pampering.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead
polarbear22 wrote:Didn't you leave the area? Like to do lunch again, but I thought you left the state.

Yes, I left the state. ... so quite a future someday. :-p

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:Too, funny! I still have two more days! Ddeuddeg & I are now at the Mansion in Delaware Avenue for some pampering.

enjoy!!

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98
mommadeb1 wrote:left friday afternoon to drive up for a rehearsal dinner for my cousins wedding. Wedding sat. at 11 reception ended at 4.... said our goodbyes to everyone and drive the 3 hours home....did stop for dinner.... today it is cold and windy.... need to run errands... too tired and cold..... NYE prob. crash and bash... as long as its not too cold....

My current Fahrenheit is probably going to be your Celsius. I don't want to hear about cold

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"