unavaca

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unavaca

Reviews from the last offering of the corkscrew were less than great.

http://wine.woot.com/forums/viewpost.aspx?postid=5266478

Love Wellington, but passing on this as I don't need more junk around the house.

lacotomo

quality posts: 11 Private Messages lacotomo

So I am hoping someone on staff will see this. I bought the Phat Goose the first time around and had to run out and of course missed the delivery. I thought they made 3 attempts, but apparently only one. They told me it was requested by the shipper (woot). I asked them to check and see if it was requested and they said they don't have that informaton (ludicris). In the end the guy was no help to me but to ask the shipper why they set a 1 delivery attempt on the item. Anyhow, I was wondering what the protocol is, as I still want the wine. If they are going to refund me, I would like to re-buy it now, as I get all of the holiday offerings. (I agree, the Twas is drinking very well right now, and the Blitzen is better this year too).

Anyone who can help me? I have sent out two requests to support. The first was confirmed they received, but no answer, the second has yet to be received.
Thanks,

cortot20

quality posts: 142 Private Messages cortot20
lacotomo wrote:So I am hoping someone on staff will see this. I bought the Phat Goose the first time around and had to run out and of course missed the delivery. I thought they made 3 attempts, but apparently only one. They told me it was requested by the shipper (woot). I asked them to check and see if it was requested and they said they don't have that informaton (ludicris). In the end the guy was no help to me but to ask the shipper why they set a 1 delivery attempt on the item. Anyhow, I was wondering what the protocol is, as I still want the wine. If they are going to refund me, I would like to re-buy it now, as I get all of the holiday offerings. (I agree, the Twas is drinking very well right now, and the Blitzen is better this year too).

Anyone who can help me? I have sent out two requests to support. The first was confirmed they received, but no answer, the second has yet to be received.
Thanks,

I can speak to missed deliveries on regular woot, woot refunds the amount and keeps the merch.

CT

lacotomo

cortot20 wrote:I can speak to missed deliveries on regular woot, woot refunds the amount and keeps the merch.

Sweet. Stupid delivery. I might have to call back just to yell at them.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 200 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

lacotomo wrote:So I am hoping someone on staff will see this. I bought the Phat Goose the first time around and had to run out and of course missed the delivery. I thought they made 3 attempts, but apparently only one. They told me it was requested by the shipper (woot). I asked them to check and see if it was requested and they said they don't have that informaton (ludicris). In the end the guy was no help to me but to ask the shipper why they set a 1 delivery attempt on the item. Anyhow, I was wondering what the protocol is, as I still want the wine. If they are going to refund me, I would like to re-buy it now, as I get all of the holiday offerings. (I agree, the Twas is drinking very well right now, and the Blitzen is better this year too).

Thanks,

support@woot.com will take good care of you.

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 234 Private Messages SonomaBouliste
slm9951 wrote:How is Mr. Wellington doing? Anyone know?

Sorry I haven't been on sooner - I thought this w00t was going to be tomorrow.
I'm recovering quite well, thanks. I've been walking without even a cane for a week and got my stitches out Monday. I've got some hard PT ahead, but so far it's been a much faster, easier recovery than when I had my other hip replaced 9 years ago.

deasmusico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deasmusico
SonomaBouliste wrote:Sorry I haven't been on sooner - I thought this w00t was going to be tomorrow.
I'm recovering quite well, thanks. I've been walking without even a cane for a week and got my stitches out Monday. I've got some hard PT ahead, but so far it's been a much faster, easier recovery than when I had my other hip replaced 9 years ago.

I can confirm that Mr. Wellington looked great and acted great as I was visiting on Monday. Graciously signed a bottle as a gift for my engagement as well. I've been to wine country twice now, and Wellington has been my favorite stop both times. So thank you Peter (and Janice and Toby) for a wonderful and memorable experience! Will be back for sure!

lacotomo

Winedavid39 wrote:support@woot.com will take good care of you.

Usually, yes. I have two emails to them. One 5 days old that they sent the auto notification they received, a second 3 days later that never was confirmed received. That's why I have taken to the comments to get it done.

nathanbsmith

quality posts: 3 Private Messages nathanbsmith

Why am I able to buy Wellington wines on woot but Tennessee is not listed as one of the "ship to" states on www.wellingtonvineyards.com? I need to buy some more 2007 Cab Franc ASAP and of course some PS.

I would love to purchase this wine but not interested in the corkscrew. Pass...

LAST PURCHASE: Creminelli Italian Salami

2014: 1 (Thanks to stick-in-the-mud buzzkilling state legislators)

2013: 183 bottles and counting
2012: 74 bottles
2011: 38 bottles

My CT

areaman714

quality posts: 3 Private Messages areaman714
Reclaimer456 wrote:They are legally required to card you, no matter how old you look.

I know. Facetious?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Winedavid39 wrote:support@woot.com will take good care of you.

We have also pinged them regarding this issue - 5 days is an unusual amount of time not to hear back something (doubly so if that's 5 business days), but we always advise people check the spam folder as well in those regards.

Also, if you don't get a confirmation email with a case # for whatever reason, it's a pretty safe bet that support@woot.com didn't get that mail either and you may wish to resend it.

I'm just hanging out, really.

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 29 Private Messages ddeuddeg
areaman714 wrote:I know. Facetious?

I don't think so. Around here, I get the impression that they're making it a requirement that the cashiers card everyone so they don't get grief from anyone. From what I've heard from the kids who work at the cash registers, it has actually been working that way, after a bit of a rocky start.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook