scott0210


quality posts: 6 Private Messages scott0210
atlaspeak1 wrote:Great choice. Happy Birthday and enjoy the wines!



Are you shipping to OHIO or not? I was trying to buy three Woot problem or winery? Buckeyes are on the list but when we try to Buy, we get rejected.

fredrinaldi


quality posts: 39 Private Messages fredrinaldi
atlaspeak1 wrote:Great choice. Happy Birthday and enjoy the wines!


Welcome to Wine Woot, you have now entered the WW Twilight zone
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzlG28B-R8Y

winefarm


quality posts: 7 Private Messages winefarm
scott0210 wrote:Are you shipping to OHIO or not? I was trying to buy three Woot problem or winery? Buckeyes are on the list but when we try to Buy, we get rejected.



no Ohio this go around. sorry.

WD

zmanonice


quality posts: 21 Private Messages zmanonice

[quote postid="5281967" user="fredrinaldi"]Cab ???? someone say Cab ????
OK happy Birthday to me,,,, In for one.

Happy B-Day Fred. Me too, so the family just bought me a present... Who am I kidding?

Z

winefarm


quality posts: 7 Private Messages winefarm
zmanonice wrote:[quote postid="5281967" user="fredrinaldi"]Cab ???? someone say Cab ????
OK happy Birthday to me,,,, In for one.

Happy B-Day Fred. Me too, so the family just bought me a present... Who am I kidding?

Z



yes, happy birthday to you both. good choice in gift giving (and receiving).

scott0210


quality posts: 6 Private Messages scott0210
winefarm wrote:no Ohio this go around. sorry.

WD



Wow, first, no St. Supery Elu and now, no Atlas Peak. Cow town not up for fine wines I guess. I feel so underclass.

chipgreen


quality posts: 202 Private Messages chipgreen
scott0210 wrote:Wow, first, no St. Supery Elu and now, no Atlas Peak. Cow town not up for fine wines I guess. I feel so underclass.


....pass the Night Train, bro?

ddeuddeg


quality posts: 32 Private Messages ddeuddeg
chipgreen wrote:....pass the Night Train, bro?

You could have it shipped to me, and I'll bring it to the dinner at the Wooster Inn in April.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne


Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

chipgreen


quality posts: 202 Private Messages chipgreen
ddeuddeg wrote:You could have it shipped to me, and I'll bring it to the dinner at the Wooster Inn in April.


The wootlegging offer is much appreciated but I have to pass after checking my recent purchases earlier today, discovering that I've spent $1,300 on Woot since November 19. Most of it on wine, of course!

rjquillin


quality posts: 182 Private Messages rjquillin

Who am I kidding. It's been all day now and this ~still~ hasn't sold out.

First Sucker: tytiger58
Last Wooter to Woot: rjquillin
Last Purchase:a minute ago

Visiting TX, seems like midnight comes faster here than 10PM in CA.
I'm in good company, with a new BSN from TCU.

CT

juliewhite


quality posts: 0 Private Messages juliewhite

Has anyone from the east coast received their order yet? My husband ordered this last Saturday morning, and hasn't received any shipping update yet. We have to go to my dad's early this Saturday morning, and I am starting to worry that I will have to give him a picture in an envelope. That wouldn't be the end of the world, since he is only a few hours away and this will be cellaring for awhile, but I am just hoping to hear some good news.

PemberDucky


quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

juliewhite wrote:Has anyone from the east coast received their order yet? My husband ordered this last Saturday morning, and hasn't received any shipping update yet. We have to go to my dad's early this Saturday morning, and I am starting to worry that I will have to give him a picture in an envelope. That wouldn't be the end of the world, since he is only a few hours away and this will be cellaring for awhile, but I am just hoping to hear some good news.



i'd suggest emailing Support@Woot.com for information about your order.


-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

Donfrank


quality posts: 3 Private Messages Donfrank
juliewhite wrote:Has anyone from the east coast received their order yet? My husband ordered this last Saturday morning, and hasn't received any shipping update yet. We have to go to my dad's early this Saturday morning, and I am starting to worry that I will have to give him a picture in an envelope. That wouldn't be the end of the world, since he is only a few hours away and this will be cellaring for awhile, but I am just hoping to hear some good news.


mine arrived Dec 21st - NY