12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1613 Private Messages Cesare

Creminelli Artisan Salami 4-Pack
$36.99 (Normally $50.00) 26% off List Price
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame Casalingo, 5.5 oz.
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame Piccante, 5.5 oz.
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame al Barolo, 7 oz.
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame al Tartufo, 7 oz.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

same ol, same ol, stuff

klezman

quality posts: 122 Private Messages klezman
fredrinaldi wrote:same ol, same ol, stuff

Very true but very delicious. I have a set on the way from the woot+ last week.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

thetrain2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thetrain2

So bummed I didn't just order that last Pinot Noir. I had looked yesterday on here saw they had NJ listed as a state they can ship to so I was so excited because I've always wanted to order.

When the So Be it came up I looked again and NJ wasn't listed so I didn't order it.

I then started googleing and found it seems you can have wine delivered to NJ, but by the time I got back it had 2% left and I didn't get to order it. Not even 100% sure they can ship to me because NJ wasn't listed, but I'm hoping they can for future.

Anyone know specifically if they can ship or not? Why whouldn't NJ have been listed on that wine and it was on others?

Thanks

Signed
So Hoping the So be it 2009 Pinot Noir comes up again!

reif99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reif99
Cesare wrote:Creminelli Artisan Salami 4-Pack
$36.99 (Normally $50.00) 26% off List Price
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame Casalingo, 5.5 oz.
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame Piccante, 5.5 oz.
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame al Barolo, 7 oz.
(1) Creminelli Artisan Salame al Tartufo, 7 oz.

Presumably this needs refrigeration, right?

How do they ship it?

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd

This is really tasty stuff. By far, our favorite food item (not counting the Rain Republic Chocolates) from Woot.

shammychan

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shammychan
reif99 wrote:Presumably this needs refrigeration, right?

How do they ship it?

A cured sausage like a salami will not need refrigeration for shipping.

reif99

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reif99
shammychan wrote:A cured sausage like a salami will not need refrigeration for shipping.

Looks like at least a couple of them are uncured, according to the package.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
thetrain2 wrote:So bummed I didn't just order that last Pinot Noir. I had looked yesterday on here saw they had NJ listed as a state they can ship to so I was so excited because I've always wanted to order.

When the So Be it came up I looked again and NJ wasn't listed so I didn't order it.

I then started googleing and found it seems you can have wine delivered to NJ, but by the time I got back it had 2% left and I didn't get to order it. Not even 100% sure they can ship to me because NJ wasn't listed, but I'm hoping they can for future.

Anyone know specifically if they can ship or not? Why whouldn't NJ have been listed on that wine and it was on others?

Thanks

Signed
So Hoping the So be it 2009 Pinot Noir comes up again!

If it wasn't listed, then it is very likely that that wine could not be shipped to NJ. While NJ has finally fixed their backwards ways and allows direct wine shipments, each winery still must purchase a license in the state in order to be able to ship there.

What does this mean for you? You have to keep an eye out for wines that do ship to NJ. The law was just enacted this year, so there are a lot of wineries which may be slow to purchase to the license and some that may not find it worth the extra and will chose not to purchase the license.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

cmjesquire

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmjesquire

Damn Woot caught me while I was hungry. In for 3!

thetrain2

quality posts: 1 Private Messages thetrain2
North316 wrote:If it wasn't listed, then it is very likely that that wine could not be shipped to NJ. While NJ has finally fixed their backwards ways and allows direct wine shipments, each winery still must purchase a license in the state in order to be able to ship there.

What does this mean for you? You have to keep an eye out for wines that do ship to NJ. The law was just enacted this year, so there are a lot of wineries which may be slow to purchase to the license and some that may not find it worth the extra and will chose not to purchase the license.

Ah...Got it! Thank you so much. That makes perfect sense.