rhoward6

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rhoward6

Personally, I prefer this toffee.

https://www.blisscandycompany.com/index.htm

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon
HitAnyKey42 wrote:Oh boo, I had just purchased something from Kids.woot before buying the Brandini. If I had known this one was giving free shipping automatically, I would have bought here first and then not had to pay the shipping over on the Kids.woot item.

It's free but doesn't unlock free shipping for the rest of the day as well

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon

I echo several others in saying that this is just about the perfect toffee offer. $10/ pound shipped amazing!

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
fredrinaldi wrote:Just received 6 more packs of the Popcorn, Now have 10, 4 are for Christmas gifts, & 6 for me !
BTW mention wine woot (phone in order) and get 20% off

Woot guys, THIS is THE quality post of the Woot-Off!

I am not a Poppers lover. I eat the toppers when I run out of the toffee. With a spoon or with my fingers - there, I admitted it. I am a Brandiniholic. And a Wootaholic. An insidious condition, which leads to weight gain, loss of storage space, and happy gift recipients.

synchrodan

quality posts: 7 Private Messages synchrodan
cmaldoon wrote:I echo several others in saying that this is just about the perfect toffee offer. $10/ pound shipped amazing!

Nevermind yes! (edited)

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mschauber wrote:Not to look a gift horse in the mouth, but why was the shipping free? This was the first item I've purchased today.

Y'know, no idea, but I'm going to fall into the "enjoy that surprise" camp. We can totally ask about it but it's likely this will sell out first before we find out.

I'm just hanging out, really.

synchrodan

inkycatz wrote:Y'know, no idea, but I'm going to fall into the "enjoy that surprise" camp. We can totally ask about it but it's likely this will sell out first before we find out.

Any Inky... any idea when this might arrive by? I know a few people wonder if it'll be in time for Christmas eve.

huncut

quality posts: 3 Private Messages huncut
kmontrose wrote:Last time I wooted this, I made toffee pecan cookies with the toppers. Divine. Can I really use two pounds of it though? Will it be here in time for Christmas baking? So want to click the button...

Oh brilliant idea on the cookies, thanks!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
synchrodan wrote:Any Inky... any idea when this might arrive by? I know a few people wonder if it'll be in time for Christmas eve.

We moved this Woot-Off up to have more time to get stuff shipped. While we can't guarantee it for all items, everything should reach you in time.

I'm just hanging out, really.

mjc613

quality posts: 48 Private Messages mjc613
synchrodan wrote:Any Inky... any idea when this might arrive by? I know a few people wonder if it'll be in time for Christmas eve.

If it arrives by Xmas Eve, you will be tempted to bring it as a house gift or serve it to guests. If it arrives after Xmas, you don't have to share, and you can run through the house screaming "MINE! ALL MIIIIIIIIINE!"

synchrodan

mjc613 wrote:If it arrives by Xmas Eve, you will be tempted to bring it as a house gift or serve it to guests. If it arrives after Xmas, you don't have to share, and you can run through the house screaming "MINE! ALL MIIIIIIIIINE!"

Right, which is why I figured it was a win-win. And with free shipping, it was just too good a deal to pass up.

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking
mjc613 wrote:If it arrives by Xmas Eve, you will be tempted to bring it as a house gift or serve it to guests. If it arrives after Xmas, you don't have to share, and you can run through the house screaming "MINE! ALL MIIIIIIIIINE!"

The plan is to get ALL these orders out in the next couple of days...So, you should ALL be receiving these before the holidays.

Thanks...Happy holidays for all of us at Brandini!

hanchyang

quality posts: 1 Private Messages hanchyang
synchrodan wrote:Dear Woot and Brandini. I love your toffee, as I purchased it several years ago. But ever since, the deal has included toppers. I find these useless. And 2 lbs of toppers is an insane amount. Who eats that much ice cream? If you had the same deal with just the toffee and the bites, but a mere 25% discount instead of 40%, then I would probably have pulled the trigger and probably gotten some as gifts. I can't be alone here!

The Toppers are great on individual servings of Greek yogurt. I've been hoping for a package with the Toppers. Alas, I missed this during the Woot-Off.

thespiderjoe

quality posts: 0 Private Messages thespiderjoe

I was waiting for this one all year and I'm the last one to snag it.

Fate, thou art a cruel but fair irony.

I can't wait to sink my teeth into these. Last year it took me a good week to finish the pack. With a week off for Christmas, I figure these will be all gone in 3 days.

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking

All packages are out.

Thanks to all our wine.woot family...Happy holidays, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!