2005 Used Automobile Parts Dessert 375ml
CT links above

Winery website

Previous offer:
11/16/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

lichme

quality posts: 2693 Private Messages lichme

trifecta

quality posts: 69 Private Messages trifecta

This looks like a nice sampler pack for the holidays. A little something for all palates.

Woody1

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Woody1

Nothing says Wino than Odd-Lots wines

800+ woots! - Talk to the Square

cheesed00dle

quality posts: 2 Private Messages cheesed00dle

Argh! Such limited shipping! I can't even, uh, "gift it to my sister"...

lamcjunk

quality posts: 6 Private Messages lamcjunk

We bought these in November and have really enjoyed them all....well, at least one of us loves each one anyway!

eponacelt

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eponacelt

The shipping limitations on wine woot are ridiculous. I get wine shipped to my home often but nope, not from woot.

trifecta

quality posts: 69 Private Messages trifecta
eponacelt wrote:The shipping limitations on wine woot are ridiculous. I get wine shipped to my home often but nope, not from woot.

It has nothing to do with woot. It is based on the wineries license.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi

I'd take 4 of the 7..... Pass

cessna007

quality posts: 4 Private Messages cessna007

Anybody get theirs yet? I got a vague message from Fedex that shipment was damaged and sent back. I contacted woot and they gave me an unsure answer that damaged goods are not automatically replaced and still not sure if I will ever see the wine? I have ordered twice on wine.com since placing this order and have received theirs no problem. Woot seems to be offering less deals and service anymore. Oh well.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 548 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

cessna007 wrote:Anybody get theirs yet? I got a vague message from Fedex that shipment was damaged and sent back. I contacted woot and they gave me an unsure answer that damaged goods are not automatically replaced and still not sure if I will ever see the wine? I have ordered twice on wine.com since placing this order and have received theirs no problem. Woot seems to be offering less deals and service anymore. Oh well.

Sorry for the vague answer. Doesn't look like we've received it back yet. It's possible that what the CS rep meant is that replacements always depend on whether we have the item available. Same goes with wines.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

cessna007

ThunderThighs wrote:Sorry for the vague answer. Doesn't look like we've received it back yet. It's possible that what the CS rep meant is that replacements always depend on whether we have the item available. Same goes with wines.

CS response kind of short and did not address the issue of replacing my wine. I ordered from another company and shipment was lost they overnighted me a new order. That is customer service, not some answer that I am out of luck.

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

cessna007 wrote:CS response kind of short and did not address the issue of replacing my wine. I ordered from another company and shipment was lost they overnighted me a new order. That is customer service, not some answer that I am out of luck.

keep in mind that the winery (in this case, Don & Sons) manages your order. you might also want to contact them about the issue.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

cessna007

PemberDucky wrote:keep in mind that the winery (in this case, Don & Sons) manages your order. you might also want to contact them about the issue.

Yes they are closed until after New Years. But I did pay Wine.woot not them to secure my delivery. I got a response that could take another month or two to get the wine. My complaint is why the customer service is so bad in replacing my order that was damaged and out of my control. most companies like to keep their customers happy, woot does not seem to care much. you cant even reach them by phone. The deals are not so great any more so what are the excuses now?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

cessna007 wrote:Yes they are closed until after New Years. But I did pay Wine.woot not them to secure my delivery. I got a response that could take another month or two to get the wine. My complaint is why the customer service is so bad in replacing my order that was damaged and out of my control. most companies like to keep their customers happy, woot does not seem to care much. you cant even reach them by phone. The deals are not so great any more so what are the excuses now?

i'm sorry to hear all this. it is unfortunate that the winery is closed for several more days. i will forward your information along to Support and let them know you're dissatisfied. perhaps something else can be sorted out.

regarding your concerns: please consult our FAQ pages to learn more about the way our wonky customer service works and Wine.Woot's relationship with its wineries. hopefully that will explain things a little.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

cessna007

5 weeks later and still no wine or hint of getting it. tried to contact