2010 Bright Light, Dry California White Wine
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offer:
8/24/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

bradsbabe

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bradsbabe

Love this, but Rockus Bockus pretty please???

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi

Blue Nomad...... could there be some Rockus Bockus out there today.?

fredrinaldi

bradsbabe wrote:Love this, but Rockus Bockus pretty please???

Assembled a new wine rack Friday holds 105 bottles, proudly displayed in the middle are 11 bottles of Rockus Bockus.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
fredrinaldi wrote:Blue Nomad...... could there be some Rockus Bockus out there today.?

I seem to recall being told that there is no more Rockus Bockus other than small quantities available for purchase directly from the winery.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

ssueiro

quality posts: 23 Private Messages ssueiro

Happy woot-off, my friends. We appreciate all the love for Rockus Bockus, thank you. He will not be making an appearance today, I am sorry to disappoint, but he sends you all his love and hopes to meet up with you somewhere out in the wider world this holiday season.

fredrinaldi

ssueiro wrote:Happy woot-off, my friends. We appreciate all the love for Rockus Bockus, thank you. He will not be making an appearance today, I am sorry to disappoint, but he sends you all his love and hopes to meet up with you somewhere out in the wider world this holiday season.

ssueiro

fredrinaldi wrote:

Sorry Fred. You know where to find him.

North316

Sue,

What is the varietal percentages on this blend? I am assuming they were blended and not co-fermented.

My CT

North316

ssueiro wrote:Sorry Fred. You know where to find him.

Still don't see an online store... You said you were working on that months ago!

My CT

ssueiro

North316 wrote:Still don't see an online store... You said you were working on that months ago!

It's true, we haven't been able to do that yet, apologies, but we can still take phone orders.

fredrinaldi

ssueiro wrote:It's true, we haven't been able to do that yet, apologies, but we can still take phone orders.

$5 shipping ??? heh, heh, heh

ssueiro

North316 wrote:Sue,

What is the varietal percentages on this blend? I am assuming they were blended and not co-fermented.

They were indeed fermented separately then blended to get the right balance. This vintage was roughly 40% chard and dry gewurz, balance albarino.

sdwindansea

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sdwindansea
ssueiro wrote:They were indeed fermented separately then blended to get the right balance. This vintage was roughly 40% chard and dry gewurz, balance albarino.

Thanks, still have a couple of bottles from the last offering. We have really enjoyed this wine and would definitely recommend it.

cynthylee

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cynthylee

Hi Sue--just had a bottle of this yesterday. It went great with the football snacks. Smoked salmon and a shrimp dip. Always great to see you make an appearance, especially during a woot!off. Fortunately for my wallet, I'm well stocked for a while.
Cheers!

ssueiro

fredrinaldi wrote:$5 shipping ??? heh, heh, heh

Sadly, no, we don't have the kind of clout our friends at woot enjoy. ; )

ssueiro

sdwindansea wrote:Thanks, still have a couple of bottles from the last offering. We have really enjoyed this wine and would definitely recommend it.

Thanks for weighing in, enjoy!

ssueiro

cynthylee wrote:Hi Sue--just had a bottle of this yesterday. It went great with the football snacks. Smoked salmon and a shrimp dip. Always great to see you make an appearance, especially during a woot!off. Fortunately for my wallet, I'm well stocked for a while.
Cheers!

Cheers, cynthylee! Always appreciate you checking in too, and that sounds like a yummy spread. But most importantly, who were you watching & did they win?

North316

ssueiro wrote:Sadly, no, we don't have the kind of clout our friends at woot enjoy. ; )

But it's the season of giving!!

Seriously though, we really appreciate the participation. It a rarity during woot-offs.

My CT

North316

cynthylee wrote:Hi Sue--just had a bottle of this yesterday. It went great with the football snacks. Smoked salmon and a shrimp dip. Always great to see you make an appearance, especially during a woot!off. Fortunately for my wallet, I'm well stocked for a while.
Cheers!

Mmmm smoked salmon. WD, get us a deal on smoked salmon! (Inky submit this feedback!) (Neil go find us some salmon) (TT, salmon imoticons?) Am I missing anyone?

My CT

cynthylee

ssueiro wrote:Cheers, cynthylee! Always appreciate you checking in too, and that sounds like a yummy spread. But most importantly, who were you watching & did they win?

Game #1 was Vikings vs. Bears. Game #2 was Packers vs. Lions. Being a Packer fan, I was happy with both outcomes!

cynthylee

North316 wrote:Mmmm smoked salmon. WD, get us a deal on smoked salmon! (Inky submit this feedback!) (Neil go find us some salmon) (TT, salmon imoticons?) Am I missing anyone?

I just go to my locally owned meat market!

North316

cynthylee wrote:I just go to my locally owned meat market!

I can get some good stuff at Costco, but I figured WD needs a good challenge, wouldn't want him resting on his laurels.

My CT

cynthylee

North316 wrote:I can get some good stuff at Costco, but I figured WD needs a good challenge, wouldn't want him resting on his laurels.

Aha! Yes, we do like to keep him on his toes.

mike808

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mike808

Aren't these the guys that did that spectacular orange wine a while ago. Missed out and hope there is more of that in the future. Yes, it wasn't made with orange juice, but was tasty nonetheless.