Winedavid39

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

Happy Woot Cellars day !

For those of you who don't know, Peter Wellington is getting his (other) hip replaced today.

Actually should be out of surgery as i write.

He really needed this to be done, it was a real challenge to get through harvest this season.

Best wished for a speedy recovery Peter!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Best wishes and a speedy recovery to Peter! Thanks for letting us know.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

redwinefan

quality posts: 74 Private Messages redwinefan

Yes, best wishes Peter!

"You need to invest in a corkscrew. Wine is for drinking." -- Peter Wellington

kylemittskus

quality posts: 234 Private Messages kylemittskus

Hope you're well, PW!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl

Thanks for letting us know WD! Best wishes and a quick recovery to Peter!!!

cheron98

quality posts: 123 Private Messages cheron98

Best wishes, Peter! Here's to a speedy recovery!

I saw HitAnyKey42 on wine.woot! and clicked "I want one!"

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

Best wishes!

I'm just hanging out, really.

funbunny

quality posts: 26 Private Messages funbunny

Well wishes for a swift recovery. Hopefully you'll be dancing by New Years Peter.

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei

neilfindswine

quality posts: 173 Private Messages neilfindswine

Guest Blogger

...speedy recovery Mr. Wellington!

I report to winedavid39...
...I like getting PM's from wannabe rodents...

polarbear22

quality posts: 35 Private Messages polarbear22

Thoughts and prayers for a speedy recovery.

Polar bears are meant to be clever, very clever. They are the Einsteins of the bear community. - Anonymous
Please donate to the 2014 MS Bike Ride
Want to read what SonomaBouliste has to say about wine?
Ddeuddeg Cheesecake Cookbook
My Cellar

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 188 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

Best wishes!! And everyone should wish him well by buying the Wellington Woot Cellars Plus offer!

Cause you know that will help him heal faster!

Can we call him the Bionic Man now?

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

cortot20

quality posts: 163 Private Messages cortot20

Best wishes Peter, it really improved my moms quality of life and hope all goes well with it for you.

CT

canonizer

quality posts: 22 Private Messages canonizer

Best wishes for a quick recovery, Peter!

signed.

random122

quality posts: 6 Private Messages random122

Scary title to this thread. Hope the recovery process is as quick and problem-free as possible. Get well soon, Peter!

chipgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen

Hope all went well and best wishes for a speedy recovery, Peter!

rjquillin

quality posts: 189 Private Messages rjquillin
MarkDaSpark wrote:Best wishes!! And everyone should wish him well by buying the Wellington Woot Cellars Plus offer!

Cause you know that will help him heal faster!

Can we call him the Bionic Man now?

Indeed, done did my duty there.
Peter, do get recovered, soon. How else can you afford your surgery, except for selling us more of your creations.

CT

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

Here is to a speedy and hopefully not too painful recovery!!

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki

Hope everything went well and he recovers quickly!

CT

time2testit

quality posts: 14 Private Messages time2testit

Best wishes for a speedy and full recovery Peter! Of course all those grapes and us grape enthusiasts look forward to it too!

pengu1n

quality posts: 13 Private Messages pengu1n

Get better SonomaBou-can't remember the rest. My dad says hips are much easier than knees so hope that is true for you also and you are up and about tomorrow already.

bahwm

quality posts: 34 Private Messages bahwm

SB, hope you heal quickly and are up & about soon. Prayers.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

otolith

quality posts: 24 Private Messages otolith

Hope you heal up soon, Mr. Wellington.

psssttt...WD, now's the time to hit him up for some great deals!

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

klezman

quality posts: 131 Private Messages klezman

Peter, hope you heal up quickly and get back on your feet! Good luck with a speedy recovery.

2014: 57 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2011 Wellington Cab & Merlot, Roessler 2009 Bluejay, 2010 Bell Cabernet
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

Peter, here's to a successful operation, a speedy recovery and to better thread titles. WD, I thought you were going to tell us WW and PW were parting ways... You're wine selection is creative, that doesn't mean you try being creative with thread titles, hehehe..

Get well soon Peter!

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951

Best wishes for a speedy recovery. My mother-in-law had her's done at age 85 and it changed her quality of life! You will be glad you did it.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

Any update?

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

rlmanzo

quality posts: 24 Private Messages rlmanzo

Best Wishes Peter. Thanks for making such great wine and giving us such fantastic deals and attention!

As a practicing orthopeadic surgeon, I can say you will be amazed how great you feel soon after. As far as improving quality of life, THA is probably one of the top 5 operations of the 20th century.

Now, get up and walk!

Is it broke or just fractured?

Winedavid39

quality posts: 214 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

Peter reportedly home safe and sound.

bhodilee

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bhodilee
Winedavid39 wrote:Peter reportedly home safe and sound.

Whoo hoo! Get better quick!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."

– George Bernard Shaw, author (1856-1950)

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 240 Private Messages SonomaBouliste
rlmanzo wrote:Best Wishes Peter. Thanks for making such great wine and giving us such fantastic deals and attention!

As a practicing orthopeadic surgeon, I can say you will be amazed how great you feel soon after. As far as improving quality of life, THA is probably one of the top 5 operations of the 20th century.

Now, get up and walk!

It truly is a miracle. I had my other one done 9 years ago and it was amazing. I would have been confined to a wheelchair for many years now without it. This time they did the anterior approach, and recovery is / will be so much faster. Home after 2 days, now using a walker only as a precaution after five days.

kkv123

quality posts: 10 Private Messages kkv123
SonomaBouliste wrote:Home after 2 days, now using a walker only as a precaution after five days.

Better safe than sorry. Warm wishes for speedy healing sent in your direction!

boatman72

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boatman72

Peter - Get well real soon! Our thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery. A real good excuse to let the others pick up the slack for a while during the recovery process. With all of the new medical technical advancements and techniques, they get you moving pretty quickly so that time away could be short. Hope to see you back on the blogs soon! Better yet more PW "Back in the Saddle" red wine! Larry

boatman72

quality posts: 13 Private Messages boatman72
boatman72 wrote:Peter - Get well real soon! Our thoughts are with you for a speedy recovery. A real good excuse to let the others pick up the slack for a while during the recovery process. With all of the new medical technical advancements and techniques, they get you moving pretty quickly so that time away could be short. Hope to see you back on the blogs soon! Better yet more PW "Back in the Saddle" red wine! Larry

WOW, that was quick...home before I got a message posted! Best look at the dates and posts before I comment! Hope recovery is going great! LAT

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
SonomaBouliste wrote:It truly is a miracle. I had my other one done 9 years ago and it was amazing. I would have been confined to a wheelchair for many years now without it. This time they did the anterior approach, and recovery is / will be so much faster. Home after 2 days, now using a walker only as a precaution after five days.

But, can you drink wine yet?

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013