quality posts: 44 Private Messages PocketBrain

Stand-out omissions:
Monkey Prize (1 & 2)
and
POLYPHEMUS! (Magnum only)

Missing the beast.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
ThunderThighs wrote:With the number of wooters we have these days, that program had to be discontinued. It was too expensive for us. Sorry.

IFTFY

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866
ThunderThighs wrote:With the number of wooters we have these days, that program had to be discontinued. It was too hard to maintain. Sorry.

TT: At least WW could have continued it for some of us that have been here for a number of years. For instance grandfather it for those of us that have been here from close to the start, or 5 or more years.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 547 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

bobrush12866 wrote:TT: At least WW could have continued it for some of us that have been here for a number of years. For instance grandfather it for those of us that have been here from close to the start, or 5 or more years.

We'd love to but it's a manual process to do it - not automated.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

North316

ThunderThighs wrote:We'd love to but it's a manual process to do it - not automated.

I never got one anyway, so your manual process didn't work very well when it was place!

My CT

fogtower

quality posts: 1 Private Messages fogtower

Tried this today. The worst white on Woot I have had, there are TJ $4 wines that are far better, this is as appealing as the label looks. My first really big disappointment on Woot. Only hints of a SB.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 229 Private Messages kylemittskus
fogtower wrote:Tried this today. The worst white on Woot I have had, there are TJ $4 wines that are far better, this is as appealing as the label looks. My first really big disappointment on Woot. Only hints of a SB.

Which white? Tria?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

lurkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lurkey

Did everyone get the same 'mystery' woot cellar wines? I received Blitzen and Albino Rhino.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 197 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

lurkey wrote:Did everyone get the same 'mystery' woot cellar wines? I received Blitzen and Albino Rhino.

i tried the Blitzen and the Albino Rhino recently and loved them both. the Albino Rhino was so good with some age on it. i hope you enjoy. and no, we mixed it up good.

edthebedhead

quality posts: 4 Private Messages edthebedhead
ThunderThighs wrote:With the number of wooters we have these days, that program had to be discontinued. It was too hard to maintain. Sorry.

Oh no! Boo. Please reconsider - the code monkeys can make it happen auto magically.

edthebedhead

PocketBrain wrote:Stand-out omissions:
Monkey Prize (1 & 2)
and
POLYPHEMUS! (Magnum only)

Missing the beast.

Poly was good juice. Loved the magnum.

edthebedhead

xpost.

Winedavid39 wrote:i tried the Blitzen and the Albino Rhino recently and loved them both. the Albino Rhino was so good with some age on it. i hope you enjoy. and no, we mixed it up good.

I think I had a #2 Monkey Prize. And Maybe a Blitzen, because I didn't remember ordering that one.

Also, I just went back through all my Woot orders... man! There were so many Good Woot Juices that I've had that are now long gone.

Just got my case of woot wines! Just in time for the holidays!

edthebedhead

Zephyress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zephyress
lurkey wrote:Did everyone get the same 'mystery' woot cellar wines? I received Blitzen and Albino Rhino.

Our mystery bottles were Blitzen and the second Triacipedis (Minotaur's Chalice).

ibexscribe

quality posts: 7 Private Messages ibexscribe

I think I just won the Wine Woot lottery. Mine just arrived and I got F-bomb and D'ontspille. I keep looking at the bottles to make sure I'm not deceived, but, nope, there they are!

cortot20

quality posts: 132 Private Messages cortot20

I was hoping for a re-offer on the Blitzen but it looks like you had to buy 10 other bottles of woot cellars to possibly get one. Boo!

CT

North316

cortot20 wrote:I was hoping for a re-offer on the Blitzen but it looks like you had to buy 10 other bottles of woot cellars to possibly get one. Boo!

That's the new business model. You have to buy something you don't want to get something you do. Corkscrew anyone?

My CT

nwagner56

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nwagner56

I received the one of the Tøøthstejnn and a Triacipedis and the Minotoaur's Chalice.

I am excited to get the Toothy, since I haven't tried that one, but I am a little worried it is past it's drinkable age?

I have really enjoyed all of the wine cellars I have gotten my hands on. And everyone I have talked into splitting some bottles with is never disappointed.

kylemittskus

nwagner56 wrote:I received the one of the Tøøthstejnn and a Triacipedis and the Minotoaur's Chalice.

I am excited to get the Toothy, since I haven't tried that one, but I am a little worried it is past it's drinkable age?

I have really enjoyed all of the wine cellars I have gotten my hands on. And everyone I have talked into splitting some bottles with is never disappointed.

Toothy was one of my favorites, but it may be past prime. I'm curious to read your notes. I suggest light Italian fare.

kylemittskus

cortot20 wrote:I was hoping for a re-offer on the Blitzen but it looks like you had to buy 10 other bottles of woot cellars to possibly get one. Boo!

I have 2 for you if you want 'em.

cortot20

kylemittskus wrote:I have 2 for you if you want 'em.

I liked it enough to take them off your hands. Were they at the wonderful $11 price point?

CT

kylemittskus

cortot20 wrote:I liked it enough to take them off your hands. Were they at the wonderful $11 price point?

Yeah. Whatever woot had them for. Or we'll split something else and trade. I have 5 -- 2 for you, 2 for me, 1 for tyger.

cortot20

kylemittskus wrote:Yeah. Whatever woot had them for. Or we'll split something else and trade. I have 5 -- 2 for you, 2 for me, 1 for tyger.

You got it.
Let me know when your out my way, or if there is something that comes up that your interested in for a split.

CT

wordek

quality posts: 23 Private Messages wordek

I also got hooked up on the mysteries I think - I got FBomb and Twas. I've not tried Twas yet (maybe a year before my time on Woot) but from what I hear I should be very excited about this! ;-)

Those who got Albino Rino or Tria II, take comfort that you also got some of the more epic woot whites from recent times. The Tria is more fruit-forward and the Rino is more old world/complex, so enjoy!

And if any person near NH got the Dontespille and for some reason *doesn't* want it, let me know and I will trade/buy it off of you in a heart-beat. My final bottle of that is still being hoarded in my wine fridge like a precious prize...

edthebedhead

ibexscribe wrote:I think I just won the Wine Woot lottery. Mine just arrived and I got F-bomb and D'ontspille. I keep looking at the bottles to make sure I'm not deceived, but, nope, there they are!

yeah! nice!

edthebedhead

kylemittskus wrote:Toothy was one of my favorites, but it may be past prime. I'm curious to read your notes. I suggest light Italian fare.

Yeah, I LOVED toothy. (It helped I was a labrat).

But I ordered a pile of it too. It was great.

tall4agirl

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tall4agirl
ibexscribe wrote:I think I just won the Wine Woot lottery. Mine just arrived and I got F-bomb and D'ontspille. I keep looking at the bottles to make sure I'm not deceived, but, nope, there they are!

I lost the Woot lottery!! My order that was supposed to have 3 bottles of D'ontspille came with a note saying it was delayed in the system and they used all the bottles in the mystery packs! grrrrr!!!!

If I had any idea that could happen, I wouldn't have given away the last bottle I had!

They did send 6 other random bottles to make up for the mishap. I am hoping they will be as enjoyable as the D'ont.