North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
mother wrote:This is all excuses. There is nothing that makes them run plus deals this way.

Actually, their entire business model makes them run plus deals this way....

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

mother

quality posts: 15 Private Messages mother
North316 wrote:Actually, their entire business model makes them run plus deals this way....

You're just making it up as you go...

migelito

quality posts: 9 Private Messages migelito

ok, i ordered on the 1st and this thing hasn't even shipped yet. c'mon woot is it even going to get here in time?

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

migelito wrote:ok, i ordered on the 1st and this thing hasn't even shipped yet. c'mon woot is it even going to get here in time?

as discussed (at a pretty astounding length!) earlier in this thread, it can take 2-3 weeks for your order to process & ship. doesn't always take that long, but it can happen.

if you're concerned about the status of your order, email Support@Woot.com & see what they have to say.

fa la la.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus

Um... does anybody know how long it's going to take for my stuff to arrive? I didn't see it discussed anywhere...

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

unwoofer

quality posts: 2 Private Messages unwoofer

My gift to my sister in law of
Aux Délices des Bois' Gift Sampler was received today. It was sent with a note "Thanks Mom and Dad, Meredith". Ummm, I am not Meredith and this was not for Mom and Dad. So Meredith, whoever you are, your mum and pa may have gotten a nice box of treats from the Allens. Mystery Gifts a la Woot!

maurgen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maurgen

Well, my olive oil arrived today - frozen in a solid paste because Woot didn't insulate the bottles. Does anyone know if this will have a negative effect on the flavor profile or shelf life of the oil?

true559

quality posts: 25 Private Messages true559
maurgen wrote:Well, my olive oil arrived today - frozen in a solid paste because Woot didn't insulate the bottles. Does anyone know if this will have a negative effect on the flavor profile or shelf life of the oil?

You should be fine. Olive oil contains monounsaturated fats and will solidify when chilled. Bring it back to room temp and you'll be ready to go.

maurgen

quality posts: 1 Private Messages maurgen
true559 wrote:You should be fine. Olive oil contains monounsturated fats and will solidify when chilled. Bring it back to room temp and you'll be ready to go.

Thanks for the help. I'll gently bring it back up to temp and liquid form.

stup922

quality posts: 0 Private Messages stup922
kylemittskus wrote:Um... does anybody know how long it's going to take for my stuff to arrive? I didn't see it discussed anywhere...

my stuff hasn't shipped yet either, this is the first time i might be disappointed with woot, if i knew it was gonna take a couple of a weeks i would have paid more at a different site to guarantee to get it before Christmas

true559

My Creminelli salami arrives tommorow with plenty of time before Christmas...nice!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
stup922 wrote:my stuff hasn't shipped yet either, this is the first time i might be disappointed with woot, if i knew it was gonna take a couple of a weeks i would have paid more at a different site to guarantee to get it before Christmas

I was being completely sarcastic. Woot shipping takes, and has always taken, up to 3 weeks.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

kylemittskus wrote:Um... does anybody know how long it's going to take for my stuff to arrive? I didn't see it discussed anywhere...

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

true559

kylemittskus wrote:I was being completely sarcastic. Woot shipping takes, and has always taken, up to 3 weeks.

Ha ha ha...comments pwnt !

MBorzill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages MBorzill
stup922 wrote:this is the first time i might be disappointed with woot

...Rookie

Target563

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Target563

Will the apricots ever be sold here again??