noslensj

quality posts: 42 Private Messages noslensj
marvinbeaverdip wrote:I bought this offering a couple years ago and really enjoyed it, so I jumped on the offering a couple weeks ago when it came up for 4.. kinda wish I had waited for this 2 and 2 combo.

Likewise. Maybe I'll just use what I have now for Christmas gifting so I can justify/make room for this one ......

woopdedoo

quality posts: 36 Private Messages woopdedoo

My first Noceto purchase was the 2005 normale and the 2004 Riserva combo 4 pack back in 2007. Time to restock!

A big "Thanks!" to Jim and Suzy for hanging with this community all these years!

Raymondpenang

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Raymondpenang

I had these wine a while back. Love the quality of these wine. The reserve has more nose than the standard.

mstern20878

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mstern20878
guzmantis wrote:MD on the list of ship-to states but it isn't letting me check out? I kinda want this.

Same thing happened to me. I sent a query to woot to find out why.

mstern20878

quality posts: 9 Private Messages mstern20878
mstern20878 wrote:Same thing happened to me. I sent a query to woot to find out why.

I see there was a reply. Not one I liked, or which explained why, but a reply none the less.

mmille24

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mmille24

Why don't you ship to NJ? Haven't we suffered enough having to deal with the 'Jersey Shore' reality show and Hurricane Sandy?

lorf

quality posts: 4 Private Messages lorf

Instant buy for me. Now I can drink the last two I have been holding on to.

dianefreda

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dianefreda
North316 wrote:I don't recall if there was any Blitzen left after last year's sales or not, but there should be a new Woot Cellars offering pretty soon (within the next week or two) if it plays out the same as the last few years.

Will a Woot offering ship to Virginia or is that still considered "third party"?.

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
dianefreda wrote:Will a Woot offering ship to Virginia or is that still considered "third party"?.

Virginia Information Thread

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

brle10415

quality posts: 2 Private Messages brle10415

Shame on me! I almost didn't look today. And to think I would have missed this. Not sure I could have lived with myself. Bought the 4-pack of norma last time, my first experience with Noceto, and I now know it will NOT be my last. This is now a no-brainer for me. Can't wait to try the Reserva. Great QPR for the norma so am sure it will be even better. In for (2). Would do all (3), but I'm kinda full right now.

Thanks to Woot and to Noceto!!

rejiii

quality posts: 2 Private Messages rejiii

The Sangiovese is very good - on par with medium priced Italian Chiantis.

sphervey

quality posts: 39 Private Messages sphervey

I couldn't resist the Sangiovese last time and loved it! Will have to pass on this one since my wine cellar (aka closet) has 11 more bottles and is also maxed out on the wonderful Ardente Cabernets.

SuzyGullett

quality posts: 5 Private Messages SuzyGullett

Sorry, can't ship to Maryland! Sure wish we could.

valcich wrote:Maryland is on the list for this wine, but I get a message "can't ship to that state" when I try to order.

May want to adjust the list, or allow shipment. I'm hoping for the latter. Don't care if you get in trouble.

SuzyGullett

Yes you have, indeed, suffered plenty. If your state would reduce their fees and beaurocracy, I'd consider adding New Jersey. But, it just isn't feasible. I can ship there, however, from the winery. So, check us out sometime!
New Jersey doesn't allow

mmille24 wrote:Why don't you ship to NJ? Haven't we suffered enough having to deal with the 'Jersey Shore' reality show and Hurricane Sandy?

smartheart

quality posts: 94 Private Messages smartheart

I've purchasd numerous times from Woot because this is very enjoyable wine at an EXCELLENT price....high QPR.

Go for it!!

"Three be the things I shall never attain: Envy, content, and sufficient champagne."
--D. Parker

SuzyGullett

I ship through a third-party shipper -- legally.

SuzyGullett wrote:Yes you have, indeed, suffered plenty. If your state would reduce their fees and beaurocracy, I'd consider adding New Jersey. But, it just isn't feasible. I can ship there, however, from the winery. So, check us out sometime!
New Jersey doesn't allow

SuzyGullett

Just remembered. Though I can't ship to Maryland when offering Woot deals, I can ship when you order direct, as I do use a third party shipper. quote postid="5256883" user="SuzyGullett"]Sorry, can't ship to Maryland! Sure wish we could.[/quote]

seaSL

quality posts: 0 Private Messages seaSL

4-pack last time was great, looking forward to more!