• 36.5% - Mimosa 296
  • 10.3% - Bellini 84
  • 3.9% - Strawberry Flapper 32
  • 4.3% - Vampire Kiss 35
  • 20% - Just plain champagne for me, thanks 162
  • 22.2% - Not a fan of champagne cocktails 180
  • 2.8% - Other (comments, please) 23
812 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

torturegarden

quality posts: 4 Private Messages torturegarden

You missed the most best one - the French 75. Gin, simple syrup, lemon juice, and Brut Champagne.

digitaljuan

quality posts: 0 Private Messages digitaljuan

Kir Royale

Neenie2

quality posts: 0 Private Messages Neenie2

Too hard to pick a favorite, they're all yummy!

Sati

quality posts: 7 Private Messages Sati

I'm here just to be obnoxious and point out that a Bellini is supposed to be made with prosecco rather than champagne. I'm not saying it matters a whole, whole lot... However, I need to fill my annoyance quota for the day. Hi :-)

chipgreen

quality posts: 188 Private Messages chipgreen
Sati wrote:I'm here just to be obnoxious and point out that a Bellini is supposed to be made with prosecco rather than champagne. I'm not saying it matters a whole, whole lot... However, I need to fill my annoyance quota for the day. Hi :-)

Well, there it is. Proof that zombies get smarter and more annoying as they eat more brains.

finzup

quality posts: 2 Private Messages finzup
digitaljuan wrote:Kir Royale

i second that

I've noticed that some people list all their woot purchases in their signature. Me? No way, no how. I don't even want to acknowledge to myself, much less anyone else, just how much $$ I've spent on woot crap since 2006.

DivineAna

quality posts: 9 Private Messages DivineAna

I like mine with a little Pernod. The bar I used to go to called it the Hemingway, but that's kind of a bad name, since he's associated with daiquiris. But it was a good drink.

a04971xx

quality posts: 0 Private Messages a04971xx

I enjoy sparkling wine; champagne is too expensive to buy, especially when you are to use it in a cocktail rather than just straight up.

tomjgill

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tomjgill

Yes, definitely a Kir Royale

StarM

quality posts: 19 Private Messages StarM

St Germaine Champagne cocktail is a perfect drink!

"We hear of the conversion of water into wine at the marriage in Cana as of a miracle. But this conversion is, through the goodness of God, made every day before our eyes. Behold the rain which descends from heaven upon our vineyards, and which incorporates itself with the grapes, to be changed into wine; a constant proof that God loves us, and loves to see us happy." Benjamin Franklin

lglendinning

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lglendinning
torturegarden wrote:You missed the most best one - the French 75. Gin, simple syrup, lemon juice, and Brut Champagne.

Agreed!

chellek81

quality posts: 0 Private Messages chellek81

I actually am unable to drink even a sip of champagne without getting a massive headache. I try every so often with the same result everytime. I really don't know what most of these drinks taste like.

Anyone else have or hear of this problem and know what its about, i can have sparkling wine and any other carbonated beverage with no issues

lsuchom

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lsuchom

Pointsetta- cranberry juice and champagne with a couple cranberries in it. Yum!

easpangler

quality posts: 2 Private Messages easpangler

yep, w/ a maraschino cherry

sbudnic1

quality posts: 3 Private Messages sbudnic1

Champagne & St Germain with a little lemon peel, we call it the Panty Remover because oh boy does it ever!

ajrod27

quality posts: 41 Private Messages ajrod27

I was doing some wine tasting in Morgan Hill, CA and made a stop at Guglielmo Winery. After we finished the standard tasting, the pourer made us a cocktail of Almond 'Champagne' and chocolate port sauce, he called it an Almond Joy! It was actually quite pleasant

pdxdoughnut

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pdxdoughnut

Death in the Afternoon

gcraney

quality posts: 0 Private Messages gcraney
torturegarden wrote:You missed the most best one - the French 75. Gin, simple syrup, lemon juice, and Brut Champagne.

+1

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

I absolutely despise campaign. I only have one glass a year and that is because you about have to if you are at a new years party.

All I want is dry to extra dry reds and the rest, I can just do without. In the hot summer days, a glass of a good chilled white is OK but I won't cross the road for it. And absolutely, I am not going to drink a 'cocktail' based with wine of any kind at all. Why would anyone damage a good wine that way and if it is that bad, why would you be mixing it and drinking it?