WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Stocking Stuffers for NormalFoot

Are you looking for wine that'll fit in a stocking? Turn to NormalFoot, the less-than-mysterious man-squatch who lives in a $300k home and enjoys drinking wine in front of his mysterious HDTV. Who can say what is origin may be? All that is known is that he loves wine … and his feet are just like yours and mine! Ooooo, spooookyyyy.

Cesare

quality posts: 1694 Private Messages Cesare

Stocking Stuffers for NormalFoot

Summerland 2007 Bien Nacido Chardonnay 375ml Case
$89.99 (Normally $211.30) 57% off List Price
2007 Bien Nacido Block U Chardonnay 375ml

Judd's Hill 2008 Napa Valley Cabernet Half Bottles 6-Pack
$99.99 (Normally $181.00) 45% off List Price
Judd's Hill 2006 Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon 375ml

Miner Family Holiday Sampler 375ml 4-Pack
$74.99 (Normally $141.25) 47% off List Price
2010 Miner Family Viognier, Simpson Vineyard 375ml
2006 Miner Family, The Oracle, Napa Valley Red Wine 375ml
2006 Miner Family Cabernet Sauvignon, Oakville 375ml 2-Pack

Core Santa Barbara 2005 Red Half-Bottle Half Case
$54.99 (Normally $101.85) 46% off List Price
4 2005 Core Red Blend, Santa Barbara County 375ml
2 2005 Hard Core Red Blend, Santa Barbara County 375ml

Keller Estate Holiday Half Bottles 6-Pack
$77.99 (Normally $158.46) 51% off List Price
2007 La Cruz Vineyard Syrah 375ml
2009 La Cruz Vineyard Chardonnay 375ml
2009 Keller Estate La Cruz Pinot Noir 375ml

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

cortot20

quality posts: 161 Private Messages cortot20

I have requested that they do a miner offer on here, but not at this price. Sigh............

Edit: I see the 2nd bottle of cab. Was added which makes this a considerably better deal.

My wife and I tasted there in the fall of 2010 and loved it. They gave us a lengthy tour and discussed production with us. My wife loves the Viognier but I can find it locally for $18 a normal size bottle. I don't have any notes with me on the cab. Or oracle but recall loving their Syrah.

CT

chipgreen

quality posts: 207 Private Messages chipgreen

Wouldn't Normal Foot be regular size bottles? This should be a sale for Little Foot!

cmaldoon

quality posts: 62 Private Messages cmaldoon
chipgreen wrote:Wouldn't Normal Foot be regular size bottles? This should be a sale for Little Foot!

Are you saying that your socks are big enough for a full 750ml bottle without over stretching?

2014 - 20 Btl. Fjellene (10 bot), Urraca Chard (10 bot)
Last purchase: 5/3/14

2013 - 75 btl. 2012 - 98 btl. 2011 - 112 btl. 2010 - 30 btl.
My Cellar

cortot20

cmaldoon wrote:Are you saying that your socks are big enough for a full 750ml bottle without over stretching?

He has giant calves.

CT

chipgreen

cortot20 wrote:He has giant calves.

They're more like heifers.

unclespam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unclespam

Help! How quickly will the Summerland Chardonnay ship AND via what method will it ship?

PLEASE don't copy the FAQ about wine shipping from Woot. My daughter will be home from AZ in four weeks and will not be around for three weeks after that...so I don't want to order if the order won't be processed sooner vs. later. Some Woot Wine up before Thanksgiving promised quick shipping and I'm hoping for a re-do of that spirit to have this here for the holidays. Many thanks in advance for your help!

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
unclespam wrote:Help! How quickly will the Summerland Chardonnay ship AND via what method will it ship?

PLEASE don't copy the FAQ about wine shipping from Woot. My daughter will be home from AZ in four weeks and will not be around for three weeks after that...so I don't want to order if the order won't be processed sooner vs. later. Some Woot Wine up before Thanksgiving promised quick shipping and I'm hoping for a re-do of that spirit to have this here for the holidays. Many thanks in advance for your help!

Shipped FedEx Home Delivery. Can't tell you how long, though.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

chipgreen

You should receive your wine 2-3 weeks after the deal expires.

highwyre237

quality posts: 6 Private Messages highwyre237

The wife and I visited Judd's Hill in sept, had their cab (bought a few bottles) but not this vintage. Good stuff. Would be in for atleast one, but they don't ship to MA... Stupid state

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
chipgreen wrote:Wouldn't Normal Foot be regular size bottles? This should be a sale for Little Foot!

+1

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

unclespam

quality posts: 0 Private Messages unclespam
kylemittskus wrote:Shipped FedEx Home Delivery. Can't tell you how long, though.

Thanks Kyle. Since it's shipping FedEx, any way to have them ship to my local FedEx/Kinko's since they require someone to be home when the WootWine arrives?

cortot20

unclespam wrote:Thanks Kyle. Since it's shipping FedEx, any way to have them ship to my local FedEx/Kinko's since they require someone to be home when the WootWine arrives?

Just use the FedEx office address as your address. Works for me with no issues. They will even call you when it arrives.

CT

chipgreen

cortot20 wrote:Just use the FedEx office address as your address. Works for me with no issues. They will even call you when it arrives.

Yeah, cuz they want you to come get it ASAP (at least mine does), but they are obligated to hold it for a week.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 233 Private Messages kylemittskus
chipgreen wrote:Yeah, cuz they want you to come get it ASAP (at least mine does), but they are obligated to hold it for a week.

Why are they rushing you?

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber

I like having some small bottles around, but don't know anything about these wines. I'd only be interested in the reds.

Does anyone have some experience with them and can shed some light?

Are we ever getting the labrat program back?

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT