$89.99 (Normally $216.00) 58% off List Price
2009 Tasi California Merlot
CT link above

Previous offer:
8/6/12

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

losthighwayz

quality posts: 59 Private Messages losthighwayz

Great everyday wine IMO. On the lighter side of Merlots, not complex but balanced and easy drinker taht pairs with almost anything or by itself. Just bought one case last time around otherwise would be in for one.

"The older I get the better I was"

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

just received 2 cases two weeks ago, in for 2 more, the wife LOVES this stuff, even brought 4 to Vegas

panthiest

quality posts: 17 Private Messages panthiest

Finally, a lot of yummy wine for under 10 bucks a bottle. In for a case even though I need to get it shipped to a friend.

Every time I give up on woot they do this to me.

SharylW

quality posts: 0 Private Messages SharylW

I'll give it a whirl. Worst case ... Merry Xmas, everyone!

hockeyhabit

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hockeyhabit

Did not like this. Hubby will drink it though. Was going to give as gifts but now have a case of wine to cook with. =-p

lurkey

quality posts: 0 Private Messages lurkey

Thought this was pretty good, especially for the price, we just got a case last week.

I will be getting another case!

trance3

quality posts: 0 Private Messages trance3

Almost bought two cases of it, but the winery cannot ship to MD. Hope to see Dignus on this woot off.

jchasma

quality posts: 9 Private Messages jchasma

Woot! I want to see the vinegar! MMMM

rietpetiet

quality posts: 1 Private Messages rietpetiet

Bought it with the last Woot. Pretty good juice! In for two cases.

muralie

quality posts: 0 Private Messages muralie

in for one, @ $7.5 a bottle and with a decent review from fellow wooters, I suppose I couldn't go much wrong.

rietpetiet wrote:Bought it with the last Woot. Pretty good juice! In for two cases.

83fxwg

quality posts: 9 Private Messages 83fxwg

I have to admit, I'm not a Merlot guy but this was really decent and killer QPR. In for another case....

I'm drowning and monkeys dressed as lifeguards are throwing me anvils...

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll

Do not know where to ask this question for sure so I will start here. Does Woot only offer domestic wines or do they offer wines from outside the US also. I would very much like to see a good Chateauneuf-du-Pape offered. If any of you have ideas on this please PM me. Thanks

tn1901

quality posts: 0 Private Messages tn1901

"Sorry, we can't ship the Tasi Merlot Case (12) offer to that state." ........ canned vegetables!

thenativesarerestless

quality posts: 6 Private Messages thenativesarerestless
charliecarroll wrote:Do not know where to ask this question for sure so I will start here. Does Woot only offer domestic wines or do they offer wines from outside the US also. I would very much like to see a good Chateauneuf-du-Pape offered. If any of you have ideas on this please PM me. Thanks

mostly domestic. they do occasionally throw in some grape mash from other lands. Previously at this woot off there was a french bordeaux available.

here's a quick look at what was available so far ...
http://wine.woot.com/forums/

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi
tn1901 wrote:"Sorry, we can't ship the Tasi Merlot Case (12) offer to that state." ........ canned vegetables!

oops someone got censored

Jollylittlebaker

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Jollylittlebaker

No shipping to CT

montegobayjr

quality posts: 10 Private Messages montegobayjr

Last time, not able to ship to Connecticut...rats...sent a case to good friends in FLA instead and they really like it...still won't ship to Connecticut...rats...

da duG

quality posts: 0 Private Messages da duG

good everyday juice. Barely caught it at the 2% left mark!

charliecarroll

quality posts: 105 Private Messages charliecarroll
thenativesarerestless wrote:mostly domestic. they do occasionally throw in some grape mash from other lands. Previously at this woot off there was a french bordeaux available.

here's a quick look at what was available so far ...
http://wine.woot.com/forums/

Thank you very much for taking the time to answer my question.

jmdavidson

quality posts: 57 Private Messages jmdavidson
charliecarroll wrote:Do not know where to ask this question for sure so I will start here. Does Woot only offer domestic wines or do they offer wines from outside the US also. I would very much like to see a good Chateauneuf-du-Pape offered. If any of you have ideas on this please PM me. Thanks

They must have heard you...check the new offer.

aceboxer

quality posts: 0 Private Messages aceboxer

I got a note that it was shipped, the tracking page never got beyond "initiated" with an estimated date of 12/4. It didn't magically appear yesterday as things sometimes do. Checked the tracking details today and now my estimated date is N/A. Please tell me it's coming!

Hi!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
aceboxer wrote:I got a note that it was shipped, the tracking page never got beyond "initiated" with an estimated date of 12/4. It didn't magically appear yesterday as things sometimes do. Checked the tracking details today and now my estimated date is N/A. Please tell me it's coming!

That's a little distressing. Please feel free to contact support@woot.com with the necessary details (order number, etc) so they can help hunt this down!

I'm just hanging out, really.

turbobuick86

quality posts: 3 Private Messages turbobuick86
inkycatz wrote:That's a little distressing. Please feel free to contact support@woot.com with the necessary details (order number, etc) so they can help hunt this down!

Exact same thing here. I already send support a note, then checked this thread.

eddiemartinez

quality posts: 0 Private Messages eddiemartinez

Same here on the shipping. Mine showed to be initiated on 11/27 with an estimated arrival of 12/1. I waited all day on 12/1 because of the signature required and nothing came. I sent an email to support and they told me it takes 3 weeks for delivery on wines...Really? What's up with that? I really wanted to get this out for Christmas party.

ROGETRAY

quality posts: 167 Private Messages ROGETRAY

Staff

eddiemartinez wrote:Same here on the shipping. Mine showed to be initiated on 11/27 with an estimated arrival of 12/1. I waited all day on 12/1 because of the signature required and nothing came. I sent an email to support and they told me it takes 3 weeks for delivery on wines...Really? What's up with that? I really wanted to get this out for Christmas party.

per the Wine.Woot FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.