0%
0%
12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

otisskavier

quality posts: 0 Private Messages otisskavier

I had the '08 vintage and it was worth every penny! You're looking at $10/bottle for a 90-ish point Cab. What more could you want.

Cesare

quality posts: 1593 Private Messages Cesare

Copa Del Rey Chilean 2009 Cabernet Sauvignon 6-Pack
$54.99 (Normally $91.85) 40% off List Price
2009 Copa Del Rey Chilean Cabernet Sauvignon
CT link above

Winery website

Previous offers:
10/15/11
1/14/11 (2008)

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

hail2skins

quality posts: 0 Private Messages hail2skins

My fiancee really likes cabs, so I bought this a few weeks ago. It's really very good, especially for the price. It's not as "weak" as I anticipated, given I'm a Zin/Malbec guy and she's been thrilled with it. For this price, anyone who is remotely interested in a pretty good cab -- maybe VERY GOOD at this price -- should pick up a six pack.

bryte

quality posts: 2 Private Messages bryte

Boo. Rack & Riddle offered at midnight? Only sad cuz I slept through it...

dmallette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmallette

I bought this a few months back when it was $49.99 for 6. I'm not sure why they would up the price for a woot-off. I think it's a great offering for this price. We have drank about half the case I purchased so I am tempted to buy more. I mean it's only $5 more, but for some reason that really bothers me. #winoissues

need4mospd

quality posts: 1 Private Messages need4mospd

Fourth time I've bought this wine. Haven't found anyone that doesn't like it, and for ~$10 a bottle it's priced right.

JRules

quality posts: 2 Private Messages JRules

I have already gone through 18 bottles of this, in for another 12. Everyone that tries it loves it.

1 woot, 18 Wine woots, 1 Shirt woot.

flowerchild59

quality posts: 23 Private Messages flowerchild59

This is an excellent buy for price. Iwill definately purchase.

On the keyboard of life always keep one finger on the escape key.

richellelander

quality posts: 18 Private Messages richellelander

So my doctor said I should drink a glass (five ounces) of wine every night because it fights high cholesterol by increasing your good cholesterol. It also reduces risks or neurological disease such as Alzimer’s and dementia (I'm already demented, so I guess we can scratch that one off the list), as well as reduces your risk of certain cancers. I'm not making this up. In fact, up until yesterday, I couldn't stand wine. That fermented taste is way too much. So I went to the wine store and told the lady that, and asked her to help me pick a red wine that has low fermented taste. She suggested Atichi Gochi Pemontesi and said to serve it chilled. It's border line grape juice with a tiny hint of fermentation and a tiny hint of carbonation. Chilled it tastes great but at room temp, you definitely taste the fermentation. So my question is, is all wine like that, or just that particular type? In other words, does it have less of a fermented taste if it's chilled? If not, what would you recommend if I wanted a sweet wine with little fermentation taste. On a side note, it is recommended that guys have two glasses of wine a night. Lucky bastards.

A bargain is something you can't use at a price you can't resist. ~~Franklin P. Jones

luciferous

quality posts: 1 Private Messages luciferous

This was an impulse buy for me when it was on here a few weeks back, and I've been VERY happy with the purchase. So much so that I didn't hesitate when I saw it here again just now. Very nice and full-bodied...

dmallette

quality posts: 2 Private Messages dmallette
dmallette wrote:I bought this a few months back when it was $49.99 for 6. I'm not sure why they would up the price for a woot-off. I think it's a great offering for this price. We have drank about half the case I purchased so I am tempted to buy more. I mean it's only $5 more, but for some reason that really bothers me. #winoissues

In the end, I got over the price increase and bought another case. It's a great wine, especially for the price. It has a wonderful body and nice finish. I like my Cabs to be on the spicier side, and this one certain has some spice.

I'm glad I'll be able to enjoy this wine well into March! ;-)

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi

leaving for Las Vegas in 2 hrs, will miss my 1st woot off ever, could be a good thing

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

This is a wine that can easily be replaced by any random bottle of wine on your nearest grocery store shelf. It's that mediocre. You guys please buy this up so it doesn't occupy any more space on the next woot off. By far my worst wine woot purchase.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 34 Private Messages fredrinaldi
flowerchild59 wrote:This is an excellent buy for price. Iwill definately purchase.

Last time I got this way too much vanilla, had to make my own "Blend" with another Cab. Pass this time

nuggy

quality posts: 2 Private Messages nuggy
fredrinaldi wrote:Last time I got this way too much vanilla, had to make my own "Blend" with another Cab. Pass this time

Have 2 1/2 cases of this from previous offers....Maxed out....Very good $10 a bottle wine....

bunnyh64

quality posts: 1 Private Messages bunnyh64

I have gotten Copa cabs 3 times now & am absolutely thrilled EVERY time it is offered! My hubby & I have a wide red palate and love the weight and taste of this wonderful wine. I was so excited to check in to the woot-off again this morning & see Copa as the offering!