twstdvn

quality posts: 70 Private Messages twstdvn

Hey all you Illinois wooters - I'm in your great state this week and have a bunch of public events planned.

At 2pm today (Sat 10th) I'll be down in Bloomington at Friar Tuck Beverage till 5pm sampling my wines, including our gold medal 07 pinot and signing bottles.

On Tuesday, I'm back in Chicago doing a winemaker dinner at Briciola - 937 N Damen - Chicago at 6pm. If you're interested in joining me, there is still room... you just need to contact me. 4 courses wine/food for just $55pp - a total WOOT offer.

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern
twstdvn wrote:Hey all you Illinois wooters - I'm in your great state this week and have a bunch of public events planned.

At 2pm today (Sat 10th) I'll be down in Bloomington at Friar Tuck Beverage till 5pm sampling my wines, including our gold medal 07 pinot and signing bottles.

On Tuesday, I'm back in Chicago doing a winemaker dinner at Briciola - 937 N Damen - Chicago at 6pm. If you're interested in joining me, there is still room... you just need to contact me. 4 courses wine/food for just $55pp - a total WOOT offer.

Jon is both an awesome host and an awesome winemaker, I'd highly recommend making his events!

funbunny

quality posts: 25 Private Messages funbunny
twstdvn wrote:Hey all you Illinois wooters - I'm in your great state this week and have a bunch of public events planned.

Are you still going to be at Winestyles on Belmont in Chicago on Friday night? I was planning on going to that meet and greet.

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei

twstdvn

funbunny wrote:Are you still going to be at Winestyles on Belmont in Chicago on Friday night? I was planning on going to that meet and greet.

Yes I am - please join me... The shop just celebrated their 5th yr last week (yea) and was broken into right after that (boo) so plz do come by - they need some additional woot luv! ;)

twstdvn

bsevern wrote:Jon is both an awesome host and an awesome winemaker, I'd highly recommend making his events!

Thank You!

funbunny

quality posts: 25 Private Messages funbunny
twstdvn wrote:Yes I am - please join me... The shop just celebrated their 5th yr last week (yea) and was broken into right after that (boo) so plz do come by - they need some additional woot luv! ;)

Already put in my reservation.

"Wine is sunshine held together by water" - Galileo Galilei