Casale Pozzuolo Tuscan Sangiovese 3-Pack
$59.99 (Normally $104.20) 42% off List Price
2007 Rosso della Porticcia Riserva – Montecucco DOC
2 2008 Rosso della Porticcia Montecucco DOC

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

Cesare

quality posts: 1561 Private Messages Cesare

Typo in the wine name, it's Pozzuolo.

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 543 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Cesare wrote:Typo in the wine name, it's Pozzuolo.

Thanks! The sleepy person I just woke up thanks you too. Well, not so much really.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

harmonious3

quality posts: 2 Private Messages harmonious3

I really like this wine because it's in a glass bottle. Also it has a cork that keeps most of the air out.

weavinglibrarian

quality posts: 0 Private Messages weavinglibrarian

Does Woot have something against the Old Dominion? We haven't been able to even considering burying many of the wines offered lately.

paragua

quality posts: 1 Private Messages paragua

Some guy rates the 2008 a "Meh," but adds that it represents a good QPR.

true559

quality posts: 23 Private Messages true559

Just can't get excited over this when I compare it to yesterdays deal...easy pass.

Chargerrt500

quality posts: 5 Private Messages Chargerrt500
weavinglibrarian wrote:Does Woot have something against the Old Dominion? We haven't been able to even considering burying many of the wines offered lately.

They are working on it. Bunch of legal yada yada about third party shippers, etc. See link;
http://shipcompliantblog.com/blog/2012/11/02/virginia-and-third-parties-what-you-need-to-know-before-november-4/

I think it has something to do with Virginia's conservative political background, but that's another topic, not for here.

I'm waiting for the day I can buy again. Hope it's not a long wait.

reflex

quality posts: 1 Private Messages reflex
Chargerrt500 wrote:They are working on it. Bunch of legal yada yada about third party shippers, etc. See link;
http://shipcompliantblog.com/blog/2012/11/02/virginia-and-third-parties-what-you-need-to-know-before-november-4/

I think it has something to do with Virginia's conservative political background, but that's another topic, not for here.

Senator Byrd 1959 to 2010 Conservative????

Let's all say it together it's about TAX!!

dah7m

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dah7m
Chargerrt500 wrote:They are working on it. Bunch of legal yada yada about third party shippers, etc. See link;

Pretty sure it's more about local wholesalers making things unnecessarily difficult for the competition. And didn't you hear? We're a blue state (or at least purple) these days!

estherb57

quality posts: 0 Private Messages estherb57
reflex wrote:Senator Byrd 1959 to 2010 Conservative????

Let's all say it together it's about TAX!!

He was the senator from West Virginia...but we take your point.

InFrom

quality posts: 31 Private Messages InFrom
dah7m wrote:Pretty sure it's more about local wholesalers making things unnecessarily difficult for the competition. And didn't you hear? We're a blue state (or at least purple) these days!

Yeah, it does seem to be all about the commerce. There was a bunch of talk about it in both of yesterday's Wellington comment forums, and a separate thread on the topic here.

jmdavidson

quality posts: 54 Private Messages jmdavidson

What about these wines? Does anyone want to talk about them? There are other forums for discussing Virginia and prohibition.