Woots by State

zero wooters wootinglots of wooters wooting

Quality Posts

unavaca

quality posts: 6 Private Messages unavaca

Part 2? Oh noes!

cortot20

quality posts: 152 Private Messages cortot20

so they swapped out the 07' cab. for the 08' cab.

CT

jhkey

quality posts: 51 Private Messages jhkey

so can I buy 3 more cases???

"I double the doctor's recommendation of a glass and a half of wine a day and even treble it with a friend."
- Thomas Jefferson (CT)

chipgreen

quality posts: 195 Private Messages chipgreen

Whoa!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
jhkey wrote:so can I buy 3 more cases???

I honestly think the question becomes: have you hit the button yet?

I'm just hanging out, really.

SonomaBouliste

quality posts: 238 Private Messages SonomaBouliste

re: Virginia.

I just posted on the previous thread, worth repeating here. We do have a VA license; it's the "third party shipper" clause that's a problem. I spoke with Toby, and we can take wine club sign-ups from VA.

We also should be able to replicate this offering directly from the winery for the unfortunate residents of the Commonwealth.

e-mail: toby@wellingtonvineyards.com

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
SonomaBouliste wrote:re: Virginia.

I just posted on the previous thread, worth repeating here. We do have a VA license; it's the "third party shipper" clause that's a problem. I spoke with Toby, and we can take wine club sign-ups from VA.

We also should be able to replicate this offering directly from the winery for the unfortunate residents of the Commonwealth.

You are THE MAN. Good luck find that service anywhere else!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

TeelaJBrown

quality posts: 1 Private Messages TeelaJBrown

Thank you so much for extending the offer. Was sitting on the buy screen and had to do work stuff for about a half hour and freaked when I finally got back and saw SOLD OUT. Happy to part with my cash for this deal.

tdedek

quality posts: 4 Private Messages tdedek
kylemittskus wrote:You are THE MAN. Good luck find that service anywhere else!

I agree. I got in on the original offer and live in NJ, so no shipping issues here. But to see you taking care of those that you can ship to as a winery but not through this offer due to legal restrictions is awesome!

Cesare

quality posts: 1642 Private Messages Cesare

Wellington Fall Case, Part II
$149.99 (Normally $262.50) 43% off List Price
Due to your overwhelming response (and the fact Peter loves you), Wellington has extended this offering with one little change. They are out of the 2007 Cabernet, but are happy to provide their 2008 Cabernet. You're welcome.
2007 Merlot, Sonoma Valley
2008 Cabernet Sauvignon, Sonoma County
2007 Syrah, England Crest, Sonoma Valley
NV The Duke 10
2007 Zinfandel, Meeks Hilltop Ranch, Sonoma Valley
2007 Zinfandel, Sonoma Valley
CT links above

Winery website

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

rjquillin

quality posts: 178 Private Messages rjquillin
unavaca wrote:Part 2? Oh noes!

New take-off on a Wellington Woot-off!

Peter, you and Toby rock net here.
Thanks for all you contribute.

CT

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316

Seriously Peter? You are killing me. I waited until the button was flashing seizure style to go to lunch, so that it would sell out while I was gone and would not be tempted. Then what do you? Case re-dux and tempt me again. I'm going to go sit in my corner and pretend like this offer isn't here (besides I would have wanted the 07 cab over the 08 anyway....so there!).

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

yorknh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yorknh

What is the deal with NH? Someone else mentioned the club can ship to NH, so I just checked, and NH is listed. Since NH doesn't suffer from any of those goofy VA laws, either Woot is wrong or your website is wrong.

jhkey

quality posts: 51 Private Messages jhkey
yorknh wrote:What is the deal with NH? Someone else mentioned the club can ship to NH, so I just checked, and NH is listed. Since NH doesn't suffer from any of those goofy VA laws, either Woot is wrong or your website is wrong.

Peter has already posted Toby's phone number and email. Give him a call and see what he can do for you.

"I double the doctor's recommendation of a glass and a half of wine a day and even treble it with a friend."
- Thomas Jefferson (CT)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 584 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Cesare wrote:Wellington Fall Case, Part II

Ha! Caught you off guard!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

yorknh

quality posts: 3 Private Messages yorknh
jhkey wrote:Peter has already posted Toby's phone number and email. Give him a call and see what he can do for you.

Fair enough, but it would be good to have Woot list the state, since there doesn't seem to be a reason for its omission.

tomaste

quality posts: 13 Private Messages tomaste

I have now set a record by buying 6 cases of wine in one day.

What have I done?!

inkycatz

tomaste wrote:I have now set a record by buying 6 cases of wine in one day.

What have I done?!

A beautiful thing.

North316

What have I done?!

Spent $900.

My CT

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

I can't say I have ever seen a part II after a "sell out", so I guess it Wasn't "sold out" still pass here, now Peter if you are so inclined to put some cases of Cab & Merlot, then you got me.
BTW received 3 cases of wine yesterday, the Fedex dude was complaining about his back

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 35 Private Messages fredrinaldi

What have I done?!

set a record, 72 bottles of wine shipping for 5 bucks, (6.9 cents a bottle) nice

tomaste

quality posts: 13 Private Messages tomaste

Alison Gail Bixby

quality posts: 11 Private Messages Alison Gail Bixby

Well, this is very interesting! I bought one case last night with no hesitation, and after reading four pages of comments, kind of wished I'd ordered more (no SWMBO or HWMBO). Just pushed the button on Wellington Part Two, and was quite surprised that it is considered a whole new purchase but still free shipping. Thanks Peter and WD and Woot!

Routerhead

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Routerhead
SonomaBouliste wrote:re: Virginia.

What Kyle said above. Thanks!

inkycatz

fredrinaldi wrote:set a record, 72 bottles of wine shipping for 5 bucks, (6.9 cents a bottle) nice

That's a pretty sweet deal on shipping today.

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951

Mr. Wellington,
We in the stinking state of VA salute you for your kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity!!
And also for your delicious wines!!

dianefreda

quality posts: 9 Private Messages dianefreda
slm9951 wrote:Mr. Wellington,
We in the stinking state of VA salute you for your kindness, thoughtfulness and generosity!!
And also for your delicious wines!!

Ditto-another Virginia and going to try placing an order thru Wellington

Winedavid39

quality posts: 203 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

Alison Gail Bixby wrote:Well, this is very interesting! I bought one case last night with no hesitation, and after reading four pages of comments, kind of wished I'd ordered more (no SWMBO or HWMBO). Just pushed the button on Wellington Part Two, and was quite surprised that it is considered a whole new purchase but still free shipping. Thanks Peter and WD and Woot!

yer welcome..

deasmusico

quality posts: 0 Private Messages deasmusico

This may just be the greatest achievement in WW history. Unfortunately, after buying one last night, that will remain my limit since I'm broke. But hey, I'm broke because I'm coming back to Sonoma to propose! Peter, I'm sure I'll be by to pick up some library Syrah or Victory to celebrate

North316

tomaste wrote:/shudder

But I did the right thing, right? RIGHT?!

You definitely did the right thing. At this price I will be kicking myself for not purchasing this but I just don't have room for it. I have a cooler overflowing and several cases on the side.

I'm still kicking myself for not grabbing some of the 07 Victory Reserve last month. Hopefully Peter is kind enough to offer some more of that to us.

My CT

InFrom

quality posts: 32 Private Messages InFrom
Alison Gail Bixby wrote:Well, this is very interesting! I bought one case last night with no hesitation, and after reading four pages of comments, kind of wished I'd ordered more (no SWMBO or HWMBO). Just pushed the button on Wellington Part Two, and was quite surprised that it is considered a whole new purchase but still free shipping. Thanks Peter and WD and Woot!

Still free shipping because your first purchase unlocked free shipping on all the Woots for the rest of the day. Now, can I interest you in a sleeping bag?

sdwindansea

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sdwindansea

I would be all over this deal if my cabinet wasn't getting full and I hadn't bought the following Wellington wines recently. Maybe I should start a San Diego Wellington tasting room to justify another purchase...

2007 Victory Reserve
2007 Cabernet Franc
2007 Merlot
2007 Cabernet Sauvignon

For some reason I thought Peter also produced one of the Woot Cellar offerings.

Borealis

quality posts: 2 Private Messages Borealis

New deal, new thread? It musts need a new message wondering why no shipping to VA?

And also a link explaining the problem.

And someone asking when it will be fixed? And the answer is nobody knows, but they are working on it.

North316

sdwindansea wrote:I would be all over this deal if my cabinet wasn't getting full and I hadn't bought the following Wellington wines recently. Maybe I should start a San Diego Wellington tasting room to justify another purchase...

2007 Victory Reserve
2007 Cabernet Franc
2007 Merlot
2007 Cabernet Sauvignon

Vinito del Finito

My CT

SonomaBouliste

sdwindansea wrote:I would be all over this deal if my cabinet wasn't getting full and I hadn't bought the following Wellington wines recently. Maybe I should start a San Diego Wellington tasting room to justify another purchase...

2007 Victory Reserve
2007 Cabernet Franc
2007 Merlot
2007 Cabernet Sauvignon

D'ontspille & Vinito Finito.
Open a store and I'll pour. Maybe I can still boogieboard your namesake surf spot.

SonomaBouliste

Borealis wrote:New deal, new thread? It musts need a new message wondering why no shipping to VA?

And also a link explaining the problem.

And someone asking when it will be fixed? And the answer is nobody knows, but they are working on it.

It's a licensing issue, and these things take time. Meanwhile, see the post near the top of the page for a solution regarding today's w00t offering.

sdwindansea

quality posts: 4 Private Messages sdwindansea
SonomaBouliste wrote:D'ontspille & Vinito Finito.
Open a store and I'll pour. Maybe I can still boogieboard your namesake surf spot.

Thanks North & Peter. I never bought the Vinito, but loved the D'ontspille, especially a year after buying it. Wish I still had some left.

North316

SonomaBouliste wrote:D'ontspille & Vinito Finito.

Oops, forgot you did the Pinot too. I did not enjoy that one as much as everyone else seemed too.

My CT

SonomaBouliste

North316 wrote:Oops, forgot you did the Pinot too. I did not enjoy that one as much as everyone else seemed too.

It keeps getting better with age. I think a lot of people assumed Pinot + low price = light weight quaffer that won't age, but they were wrong.