WootBot

quality posts: 14 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Poll: What wine will be joining you as you watch election results?
  • 15.5% - Red. 137
  • 3.6% - White. 32
  • 3.7% - Champagne! I know my choice will win! 33
  • 2.4% - Champagne! As Churchill said, “… in defeat, I deserve it.” 21
  • 26.1% - I will be drinking something else, like beer or whiskey. 231
  • 23.6% - I won’t be drinking. 209
  • 25% - I won’t be watching election results. 221
884 votes

Well, how do you fare compared to the Zeitgeist? Chat up your fellow wooters and let us know how lame this poll was or what obvious choices we missed. For example: Was this poll a) STUPID, b) DUMB, c) POINTLESS or d) ALL OF THE ABOVE?

topshop4stuff

quality posts: 0 Private Messages topshop4stuff

Red, If Romney wins, if he does not and we have 4 more years of failure to lead I won't be celebrating !

curtisuxor

quality posts: 56 Private Messages curtisuxor

Not drinking: I want to be completely present when I watch the future of the country become armageddon.

jhkey

quality posts: 51 Private Messages jhkey

Red, but only because it's cold and rainy and I'm having chili tonight. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy watching half the country not comprehending what just happened.

"I double the doctor's recommendation of a glass and a half of wine a day and even treble it with a friend."
- Thomas Jefferson (CT)

cole103

quality posts: 9 Private Messages cole103

Well, whatever you decide to drink, pick something you can stick with for 2 or 3 days, cuz it's gonna take THAT long to call.....

bkarlan

quality posts: 46 Private Messages bkarlan
cole103 wrote:Well, whatever you decide to drink, pick something you can stick with for 2 or 3 days, cuz it's gonna take THAT long to call.....

+1

"War is an ugly thing, but not the ugliest of things. The decayed and degraded state of moral and patriotic feeling which thinks that nothing is worth war is much worse..." - John Stuart Mill