joelsisk

quality posts: 10 Private Messages joelsisk
MarkDaSpark wrote:

Congrats to JoelSisk & MichelleShari on the new addition to their happy family.

Everyone is doing great!

(sorry, don't recall how to size and my initial attempts failed, nor was the formatting guide helpful)

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 186 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
joelsisk wrote:Everyone is doing great!

(sorry, don't recall how to size and my initial attempts failed, nor was the formatting guide helpful)

Looks fine. Inside the brackets for the initial img, you add =XxY, where X is the width and Y is the height.

(400x300)

(300x400)

(400x400)

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
cortot20 wrote:my wives leave ended already. But we are going to give one income a go and see if we can make it work.

It will just mean tightening the belt a bit and I'll need to slow down on the pricier wine purchases.

Good luck to you guys and hopefully you are mentally prep'd for spending all day with a 3 month old. I know I'm not.

we went to 1 income when our first was born.. We figured after daycare, plus gas and work clothes, we would clear next to nothing. After the kids started school, I started to sub. It gives us extra $ our "fun" money. The sacrifice is worth it, getting to spend all the time with the kids!! good luck!

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 592 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

Woohoo! Congrats on the new family member!

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith

Congrats to the 2 of you!

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

Congrats Joel. And congrats to your SWMBO and your munchkin!

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus

Texacaliali's winery will be up tonight...

texacaliali wrote:steaming cup of coffee while in Chicago with half & half tonight, drop of honey too. Have a really good reason to stay awake over the next 2 hours...

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen