cbraunel

quality posts: 7 Private Messages cbraunel
kylemittskus wrote:Recently drank a DeLille Cellars Doyenne Syrah. Pretty delicious. Glad I have 1 more.

Great stuff as well! Syrah is the real deal in Washington. You get the cool climate earth and game along with complimentary fruit forward styles that make for a truley worldly wine. Enjoy!

www.dustedvalley.com

cbraunel

Hey everyone! Thanks for chattin' it up today. I had a lot of fun with you all. I'm signing off for now to go get ready for my last road trip of 2012. Look me up this weekend at Wine & Dine Wisconsin in Milwaukee or in Chicagoland next week. To find out more check the website or "like" us on Facebook "dustedvalley" Thanks!

www.dustedvalley.com

wwentland

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wwentland
cbraunel wrote:Hey everyone! Thanks for chattin' it up today. I had a lot of fun with you all. I'm signing off for now to go get ready for my last road trip of 2012. Look me up this weekend at Wine & Dine Wisconsin in Milwaukee or in Chicagoland next week. To find out more check the website or "like" us on Facebook "dustedvalley" Thanks!

wwentland

quality posts: 2 Private Messages wwentland

Sorry to miss you as you sign off. Went to the winery tasting room a year or so ago and heard you were from Wisconsin. Always wondered how the Boomtown series compares to your regular juice. This is more common to find however....

zora

quality posts: 3 Private Messages zora

I'm a local, and while the Boomtown offerings are nice daily-drinkers the DV estate offerings are really good juice!

JP

cbraunel

wwentland wrote:Sorry to miss you as you sign off. Went to the winery tasting room a year or so ago and heard you were from Wisconsin. Always wondered how the Boomtown series compares to your regular juice. This is more common to find however....

Hey thanks! I think you will enjoy the BT tremendously. There's nothing wrong when you find a wine under $20 that drinks like a couple of Lincolns more than that... ;-) Enjoy.

www.dustedvalley.com

cbraunel

zora wrote:I'm a local, and while the Boomtown offerings are nice daily-drinkers the DV estate offerings are really good juice!

JP

Thanks for the kind words. Like we joke at DV... "keep on sippin', we'll make more!"

www.dustedvalley.com

slm9951

quality posts: 14 Private Messages slm9951
Winedavid39 wrote:VA's absence on the state list is associated with the connected link. Suffice to say we are working on a solution. Sorry VA and stay tuned.

THANK YOU so much for the effort- work quickly!!!! We in VA do appreciate you!!

gregmce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gregmce

Any word on when orders should start shipping? Trying to plan a holiday party in two weeks and would love to have some of these as part of our offerings. (If not, they'll be used regardless, but good to know how much I need to buy!)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

gregmce wrote:Any word on when orders should start shipping? Trying to plan a holiday party in two weeks and would love to have some of these as part of our offerings. (If not, they'll be used regardless, but good to know how much I need to buy!)

Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. You should allow at least 2-3 weeks. Your party is right at that 3 week window of shipping so it's possible, but....

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

gregmce

quality posts: 1 Private Messages gregmce
ThunderThighs wrote:Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. You should allow at least 2-3 weeks. Your party is right at that 3 week window of shipping so it's possible, but....

Awesome. Thanks!

true559

quality posts: 25 Private Messages true559
gregmce wrote:Any word on when orders should start shipping? Trying to plan a holiday party in two weeks and would love to have some of these as part of our offerings. (If not, they'll be used regardless, but good to know how much I need to buy!)

Got mine today here in CA. Unfortunately I received no shipping info what so ever. It just showed up at my door while the status on this order was still "Awaiting Shipping". Don't understand what is so difficult about sending out shipping notifications for "signature required" orders.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 605 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

true559 wrote:Got mine today here in CA. Unfortunately I received no shipping info what so ever. It just showed up at my door while the status on this order was still "Awaiting Shipping". Don't understand what is so difficult about sending out shipping notifications for "signature required" orders.

The shipper has to send us an electronic file of the shipping info for us to upload. If they release to shipping and then wait a day or two to get us the fine, you will sometimes get the item before the notification. We're working to streamline this but for now, there will be whoopsies.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

true559

quality posts: 25 Private Messages true559
ThunderThighs wrote:The shipper has to send us an electronic file of the shipping info for us to upload. If they release to shipping and then wait a day or two to get us the fine, you will sometimes get the item before the notification. We're working to streamline this but for now, there will be whoopsies.

That sure would be nice. Also, tried the Merlot last night. If the rest of the wine is of the same quality, this will turn out to be a good deal IMO.

andreaserben

quality posts: 21 Private Messages andreaserben

Old thread - let's see if someone responds:
Just opened a bottle of the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon and I had to double check the label because it seemed so "Merlot'ish" to me.

Winedavid39

quality posts: 211 Private Messages Winedavid39

Guest Blogger

andreaserben wrote:Old thread - let's see if someone responds:
Just opened a bottle of the 2010 Cabernet Sauvignon and I had to double check the label because it seemed so "Merlot'ish" to me.

interesting. well made Washington Merlot is often confused with Cab Sauv, not often the other way around. are you more use to california merlots per chance?