papamochi


quality posts: 1 Private Messages papamochi

Is there such a thing as wine woot gift certificates and if nit why not?

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIEND DRINK WHITE ZINFANDEL!

MarkDaSpark


quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
papamochi wrote:Is there such a thing as wine woot gift certificates and if nit why not?



Probably because there are no Woot gift certificates. But it's worth suggesting to them using the Beta Feedback.


However, you can gift wine to someone using the Is this a Gift? section.

Just check the box for "Yes, I would like to give this woot as a gift (gift recipients must be 21 years or older)"



Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

papamochi


quality posts: 1 Private Messages papamochi
MarkDaSpark wrote:Probably because there are no Woot gift certificates. But it's worth suggesting to them using the Beta Feedback.


However, you can gift wine to someone using the Is this a Gift? section.

Just check the box for "Yes, I would like to give this woot as a gift (gift recipients must be 21 years or older)"



Just thinking it would be great to add to my Xmas wish list...then I could choose which wine to spend it on

FRIENDS DON'T LET FRIEND DRINK WHITE ZINFANDEL!

klezman


quality posts: 130 Private Messages klezman
papamochi wrote:Just thinking it would be great to add to my Xmas wish list...then I could choose which wine to spend it on



Visa/AmEx gift card?

2014: 57 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2011 Wellington Cab & Merlot, Roessler 2009 Bluejay, 2010 Bell Cabernet
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT