trifecta

quality posts: 74 Private Messages trifecta
MarkDaSpark wrote:By the way, should I bring "Cards Against Humanity" for the AP?

That could get a bit raucous.... and might be a little on the line for more conservative attendees

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 187 Private Messages MarkDaSpark

After Party Wine List:

• 2007 Aaron PS (MdS)
  • 2008 Aaron PS (MdS)
  • 2007 Meeker PS (MdS)
  • 2006 CG D'Arie Estate PS (MdS)
  • 2007 CG D'Arie Estate PS (MdS)
  • 2008 CG D'Arie Estate PS (MdS)
  • 2009 Foppiano PS (MdS)
  • 1997 Foppiano PS (CAg)
  • 1998 Foppiano PS (CAg)
  • Tobin James 2006 PS (Trifecta)
  • PetiteSirah bottle(s)
  • 2006 Clayhouse LH PS (MdS)
  • 2007 Bogle PS Port (MdS)
  • 2009? David Fulton Sweet Petite (MdS)
  • 2009? Concannon PS Port (MdS)
  • Prager PS Port (CAg)

Pulled the 2010 Sattui PS & 2010 Jaffurs PS for the D'Arie vertical. It will be interesting to compare the same years as well.

D'Arie PS:

Dessert PS:

Edit: Updated Wine list on 2/20/13

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

trifecta wrote:That could get a bit raucous.... and might be a little on the line for more conservative attendees

You mean staid attendees? But you could be right.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

Last set of free D&D tickets up on the PSILY FB page.

Petite Sirah I Love You

Non Early entry, I think.

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1

weather update please.... I see El Jeffe pictures of snow at the winery....... making me nervous..... he he he

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:weather update please.... I see El Jeffe pictures of snow at the winery....... making me nervous..... he he he

Well, since his winery is about 130 miles (about 2.5 hours) away, in the mountains, I don't think we have to worry about snow!

Current: Today's High was 52°F at 3:25pm when conditions were Mostly Cloudy / Windy

Friday's Forecast: 59°F Partly Cloudy
Low: 47°F

CHANCE OF RAIN: 10%

rjquillin

quality posts: 182 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:weather update please.... I see El Jeffe pictures of snow at the winery....... making me nervous..... he he he

Wx underground links:
Oakland
Sonoma
Napa

CT

bahwm

quality posts: 32 Private Messages bahwm
rjquillin wrote:Wx underground links:
Oakland
Sonoma
Napa

We had a bit of rain, hail & sunshine today on the way up from Oakland. At 10:21 pm it is 40 degrees and damp. Warm jacket is good. I wore my gloves & a scarf. Snow on Mt. Helena.

I like the accuracy of the weatherbug. G'night all!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

klezman

quality posts: 129 Private Messages klezman

Hope you guys have fun this weekend! We're going to be recovering from last weekend's trip to NYC and molarchae's first week of work.

2014: 42 bottles. Last wine.woot: 2012 Iron Horse Estate Chardonnay
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

MarkDaSpark

Only 2 more days!!!

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Well, since his winery is about 130 miles (about 2.5 hours) away, in the mountains, I don't think we have to worry about snow!

Current: Today's High was 52°F at 3:25pm when conditions were Mostly Cloudy / Windy

Friday's Forecast: 59°F Partly Cloudy
Low: 47°F

CHANCE OF RAIN: 10%

be kind... I'm directionally challenged!! and It is 82 here today.... for me, anything under 80 is cold!!

rjquillin

Sparky, PM

CT

bahwm

klezman wrote:Hope you guys have fun this weekend! We're going to be recovering from last weekend's trip to NYC and molarchae's first week of work.

We're going to miss seeing you--this has to stop! Glad to hear that molarchae has a job! Yippee!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:be kind... I'm directionally challenged!! and It is 82 here today.... for me, anything under 80 is cold!!

It got up to 63 today (Wednesday). It was beautiful and sunshiny! What a perfect day for a tasting at Iron Horse at their outdoor tasting room (the heaters were on though)! We also stopped at Gary Farrell, Arista and Thumbprint Cellars with brunce at Costeaux (French café and Bakery) and dinner at Scopa. It doesn't get much better! Count us as very happy campers at the moment! Also, enjoying a 2010 Cypress Cab Sauv Dry Creek Valley from Texacaliali.

MarkDaSpark

1 Day to Go!!!

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:It got up to 63 today (Wednesday). It was beautiful and sunshiny! What a perfect day for a tasting at Iron Horse at their outdoor tasting room (the heaters were on though)! We also stopped at Gary Farrell, Arista and Thumbprint Cellars with brunce at Costeaux (French café and Bakery) and dinner at Scopa. It doesn't get much better! Count us as very happy campers at the moment! Also, enjoying a 2010 Cypress Cab Sauv Dry Creek Valley from Texacaliali.

63 is still cold!! I think that was our low last nigh!! oh well, as long as it is sunny!! I can't wait!!

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:

1 Day to Go!!!

0 days for me... Fly out today!!!

Zephyress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zephyress

Ha! Mr. Zephyr just confirmed we're free this trip to the Bay area, so i'm getting tickets! (sorry to miss you, SIL, hope your recovery from hip surgery goes well and that BIL waits on you nicely.)

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:0 days for me... Fly out today!!!

Safe travels!

MarkDaSpark

Zephyress wrote:Ha! Mr. Zephyr just confirmed we're free this trip to the Bay area, so i'm getting tickets! (sorry to miss you, SIL, hope your recovery from hip surgery goes well and that BIL waits on you nicely.)

Just remember the secret Wine.Woot handshake and dance.

MarkDaSpark

At the hotel, but the monkeys got loose and are running amok ... more details later!

rjquillin

Anyone staying at HI with plans for tomorrow, Friday, and an empty seat for a freeloader?

I'm in 306

Ron

CT

ajrod27

quality posts: 41 Private Messages ajrod27
CAGrl wrote:I'm in. What time sounds good? Trying to decide what time we need to leave PA to drive over the bridge. I haven't been to Zachary's in years!

Does 12:30pm work? Or earlier?

rjquillin wrote:Anyone staying at HI with plans for tomorrow, Friday, and an empty seat for a freeloader?

I'm in 306

Ron

Zachary's Pizza for lunch. Would you like to join? I can pick you up from the Hotel and drop off my stuff while I'm there.

rjquillin

ajrod27 wrote:Zachary's Pizza for lunch. Would you like to join? I can pick you up from the Hotel and drop off my stuff while I'm there.

That'd be great, thanks.

CT

MarkDaSpark

Woot Monkeys finally corralled, they were so excited about Dark & Delicious tomorrow night!

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
ajrod27 wrote:Zachary's Pizza for lunch. Would you like to join? I can pick you up from the Hotel and drop off my stuff while I'm there.

Sorry but something's come up and we probably won't be able to get up there until 3.

ajrod27

CAGrl wrote:Sorry but something's come up and we probably won't be able to get up there until 3.

Boo! Well we'll meet up with you guys later then.

ajrod27

Would anybody like to join for lunch tomorrow? Zachary's Chicago style deep dish pizza! If so, PM me so I can make sure I order enough.

mommadeb1

We made it...sorry cag. Won't be here for lunch...I'm beyond tired right now..note. see everyone tomorrow. Oh yea...its really cold here

MarkDaSpark

And ...... Day 0!!!

The bottle is empty!! Or it will be after tonight's festivities!!!

MarkDaSpark

Plan on meeting around 4:15 pm and leaving for early entry by 4:30 pm.

rjquillin

mommadeb1 wrote:We made it...sorry cag. Won't be here for lunch...I'm beyond tired right now..note. see everyone tomorrow. Oh yea...its really cold here

Heh, cold?!
Perhaps a bit, even for those of us from SoCal.
Did you end up with digs close to the AP suite and I? Low 300's?

CT

mommadeb1

We made it...sorry cag. Won't be here for lunch...I'm beyond tired right now..note. see everyone tomorrow. Oh yea...its really cold here

mommadeb1

rjquillin wrote:Heh, cold?!
Perhaps a bit, even for those of us from SoCal.
Did you end up with digs close to the AP suite and I? Low 300's?

I do believe I'm right across the Hall from sparky.

mommadeb1

Who all is going to lunch? Sparky do I still have my reserved seat in ur car?

mommadeb1

mommadeb1 wrote:We made it...sorry cag. Won't be here for lunch...I'm beyond tired right now..note. see everyone tomorrow. Oh yea...its really cold here

Silly new phone e...sorry for the double post

mommadeb1

mommadeb1 wrote:Who all is going to lunch? Sparky do I still have my reserved seat in ur car?

I meant for tonight to d&d

CAGrl was going to be my lunch ride..

ajrod27

mommadeb1 wrote:Who all is going to lunch?

I believe it's just going to be Rj and myself, haven't heard from anybody else. I'll be picking up Rj at the hotel, let me know if you would like to join and need a ride

rjquillin

mommadeb1 wrote:Who all is going to lunch? Sparky do I still have my reserved seat in ur car?

I'm still, now, in assuming ajrod finds me. What time again we departing?

CT

rjquillin

ajrod27 wrote:I believe it's just going to be Rj and myself, haven't heard from anybody else. I'll be picking up Rj at the hotel, let me know if you would like to join and need a ride

Hey, if this is an extra, unneeded trip, for you, I'm good to skip pizza and just see you later.

CT