CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
tenuki wrote:How much are rooms?

$110 or so with taxes for king bed. If they need 2 beds, a little bit more expensive.

Sparky, do you have executive suite or executive suite with parlor?

Edit: SPARKY!

mommadeb1

quality posts: 18 Private Messages mommadeb1
MarkDaSpark wrote:I can give rides to you two. I will also order my tickets tomorrow. Just need to confirm who I'm buying tickets for (can only get 4 early entry)

1) Me
2) MommaDeb
3) Mr. MommaDeb (to be exchanged w/ CAgirl)
4) Rjquillen ???

Edit: Seeing if I can get regular entry tickets as well.

thanks Sparky!!!

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern
trifecta wrote:Maybe it is better to add bahwm and ddeuddeg to my list and you could buy a normal ticket from CAgirl (same price)?

That way early entry would be taken advantage of?

If you have a chance of getting of early though I can add you.

BUT there's always the possibility I might get out early....just don't know until that day :/

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern
CAGrl wrote:Cool. You're giving me and my imaginary, possibly anatomically incorrect () hubby a ride. Yay! Thanks!

And bsevern, if you're not needing an early entry ticket, then you can buy my regular entry ticket from me. Or tenuki's friend can or whatever. I really want early entry since we're both taking a half day or day off.

OK, I could do that

rjquillin

quality posts: 174 Private Messages rjquillin
MarkDaSpark wrote:I can give rides to you two. I will also order my tickets tomorrow. Just need to confirm who I'm buying tickets for (can only get 4 early entry)

1) Me
2) MommaDeb
3) Mr. MommaDeb (to be exchanged w/ CAgirl)
4) Rjquillen ???

Edit: Seeing if I can get regular entry tickets as well.

I'm still hoping so.
What's the tariff?
Worst case I/you off it to someone at a discount, or free, as it will already be paid for.

CT

bahwm

quality posts: 29 Private Messages bahwm
trifecta wrote:Maybe it is better to add bahwm and ddeuddeg to my list and you could buy a normal ticket from CAgirl (same price)?

That way early entry would be taken advantage of?

If you have a chance of getting of early though I can add you.

ddeuddeg & I appreciate your offer to be added to your list for early bird. I was waiting to hear from Sparky about if we were on some hidden list, but apparently not.

Could you please message me info on how we can get payment to you? Thanks!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
bahwm wrote:ddeuddeg & I appreciate your offer to be added to your list for early bird. I was waiting to hear from Sparky about if we were on some hidden list, but apparently not.

Same, let me know how to pay you please, I guess for two tickets, haven't heard from the third person.

CT

trifecta

quality posts: 72 Private Messages trifecta
bahwm wrote:ddeuddeg & I appreciate your offer to be added to your list for early bird. I was waiting to hear from Sparky about if we were on some hidden list, but apparently not.

tenuki wrote:Same, let me know how to pay you please, I guess for two tickets, haven't heard from the third person.

PMs sent. Don't send until I confirm the purchase.

trifecta

I am fresh out of tickets. Maybe additional early entry tickets may be had by nicely asking PetiteSirah if he is using his allotment.

Updated List:

1) trifecta
2) trifecta +1
3) ajrod27
4) CAgirl
5) tenuki
6) tenuki +1
7) bahwm
8) ddeugdeg

FYI... price is $43 + $2.50 service fee.[/quote]

tenuki

trifecta wrote:I am fresh out of tickets. Maybe additional early entry tickets may be had by nicely asking PetiteSirah if he is using his allotment.

Updated List:

1) trifecta
2) trifecta +1
3) ajrod27
4) CAgirl
5) tenuki
6) tenuki +1
7) bahwm
8) ddeugdeg

FYI... price is $43 + $2.50 service fee.

[/quote]

Cool, thanks. If anyone wants early entry I'd trade those two for normal ones. I don't think my friends would make it up in time for early entry and I know I won't.

CT

trifecta

All Tickets now purchased:

Ajrod27 (1): $45.50
CAgirl (1): $45.50
bahwm (2): $91
tenuki (2): $91

I am having the paper tickets mailed to me. We can either meet up at the event or figure out another way to get tickets to you. I will be at the hotel pretty early on Friday as well.

tenuki

trifecta wrote:All Tickets now purchased:

I am having the paper tickets mailed to me. We can either meet up at the event or figure out another way to get tickets to you. I will be at the hotel pretty early on Friday as well.

Money and PM sent, thanks!

CT

bahwm

Excellent! Thank you! ddeuddeg will paypal you tomorrow.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

Money & PM sent.

CAGrl

Sent payment. Would have paid yesterday, but was too busy watching the 49ers win!!!

trifecta

Tickets arrived today. Mailing out to those that requested.

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 182 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
rjquillin wrote:I'm still hoping so.
What's the tariff?
Worst case I/you off it to someone at a discount, or free, as it will already be paid for.

$45.50 ($43 plus 2.50 service)

And are you still planning on riding up with me? I leave on Thursday, and head back on Monday.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:thanks Sparky!!!

Got them. I can mail them to you or you can get them at the hotel that Friday.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Got them. I can mail them to you or you can get them at the hotel that Friday.

if you don't mind, I will just get them from you when we get there. We get in thurs. night.. late I think

MarkDaSpark

Just a reminder to be on your best behavior during Dark & Delicious, for any early events, and when we are leaving.

Evidently, someone wasn't very nice towards the end of D&D last year.

We are their guests, and we should act that way.

Edit: I don't know who it was.

bahwm

trifecta wrote:Tickets arrived today. Mailing out to those that requested.

Received tickets today. Thank you!

gijose

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gijose

just realized i'll be in san francisco coincidentally for this event! picked up a ticket. if i'm staying in san francisco (inner sunset) what are the chances i'll find a cab back or train after the event?

NYC!

MarkDaSpark

gijose wrote:just realized i'll be in san francisco coincidentally for this event! picked up a ticket. if i'm staying in san francisco (inner sunset) what are the chances i'll find a cab back or train after the event?

Seems like someone caught the BART back one year. It ends around 9 or so, so you just need someone to drop you off then.

I'd volunteer, but I'll be strapping people to the roof (since the inside will be filled with silent auction wins).

trifecta

deleted

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Just a reminder to be on your best behavior during Dark & Delicious, for any early events, and when we are leaving.

That sucks!! I can't believe people sometimes!

tenuki

MarkDaSpark wrote:Just a reminder to be on your best behavior during Dark & Delicious, for any early events, and when we are leaving.

Wait, someone from our group or someone in general?

CT

tenuki

bahwm wrote:Received tickets today. Thank you!

Weird, haven't gotten mine yet.

Edit: never mind, just came in mail . Thanks!

CT

tenuki

gijose wrote:just realized i'll be in san francisco coincidentally for this event! picked up a ticket. if i'm staying in san francisco (inner sunset) what are the chances i'll find a cab back or train after the event?

It's going to be a pain. I'd take you to bart but I think my car may be full. Basically you need to find a way to get from event to bart, then bart out to sf, then catch a muni or bus or cab out to sunset.

CT

bahwm

tenuki wrote:Weird, haven't gotten mine yet.

Edit: never mind, just came in mail . Thanks!

Wow! Mail got way out here faster than to you! Woot!

MarkDaSpark

tenuki wrote:Wait, someone from our group or someone in general?

Someone from our group of Wooters.

CAGrl

MarkDaSpark wrote:Someone from our group of Wooters.

Wow. That sucks!

bahwm

Oh, dear!

MarkDaSpark

Do you like Ice Cream? Then we are in for a treat ...

You won't want to miss this...using Petite Sirah from Concannon Vineyard, Chef Tyler Stone will make ice cream right before your very eyes. Only those who come to Dark & Delicious will witness his amazing technique.

mmmmm, PS Ice Cream!

mommadeb1

eww!! that is super sucky!!

trifecta

I need to start making a top 10ish list of which wineries to stop at during early entry.

Mounts, Handal, Concannon, Biale, Miro, DFW, Twisted.....

gijose

quality posts: 4 Private Messages gijose
tenuki wrote:It's going to be a pain. I'd take you to bart but I think my car may be full. Basically you need to find a way to get from event to bart, then bart out to sf, then catch a muni or bus or cab out to sunset.

Looks like there's a bus that goes to BART a block or two from the event. I should be able to figure it out :D

NYC!

MarkDaSpark

Okay, does anyone need Woot Monkeys? Which ones? I can bring most that are needed (just no spares on the pleather ones).

Also, WD and WF will be attending, and may even get a room!!!

trifecta

MarkDaSpark wrote:

I guess that means I need to bring a good bottle of PS to share, instead of the plonk I was planning for the rest of you

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Okay, does anyone need Woot Monkeys? Which ones? I can bring most that are needed (just no spares on the pleather ones).

yea!!!

MarkDaSpark

trifecta wrote:I guess that means I need to bring a good bottle of PS to share, instead of the plonk I was planning for the rest of you

Umm, we only allow PS wines.