tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki
hillig wrote:Sorry folks - just discovered this thread.

What comprises the after party? More PS? Comparing silent auction winnings? Actually seeing what fellow WWers look like?

I'll definitely be at D & D, had a great time last year.

A little of everything. People (loweeel and sparky mostly) have been generous with their bottles, and by now most of us are friends so a chance to hang out and chat. Definitely come meet people though!

CT

tenuki

mommadeb1 wrote:I still don't know... aggggggghhh when will the other tickets be for sale? what should I do?

Yeah, we're running out of time. I'll commit to three if it helps.

CT

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1
tenuki wrote:Yeah, we're running out of time. I'll commit to three if it helps.

should I wait? or just commit ?to 2 and keep my fingers crossed that I (we) get to go

ps...thanks!!!!

mommadeb1

sparky: whatever you decide buy now or wait. put me down for 2 and I can pay pal you $$ I won't know if we can make it or not....but I don't want to miss out if we can...

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 178 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
mommadeb1 wrote:I still don't know... aggggggghhh when will the other tickets be for sale? what should I do?

They go up later. And you don't have to go in early on the PSgrouPieS tickets.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

tenuki wrote:A little of everything. People (loweeel and sparky mostly) have been generous with their bottles, and by now most of us are friends so a chance to hang out and chat. Definitely come meet people though!

Usually we supply some nice PS, because they need to decant, and can safely do so while we are at D&D.

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:They go up later. And you don't have to go in early on the PSgrouPieS tickets.

but if everyone from our group is going in early.... I don't want to be left out!!
go ahead and get the tickets for me that everyone else is getting... tell me the total and I can pay pal you... If you don't mind!! thank

trifecta

quality posts: 71 Private Messages trifecta
mommadeb1 wrote:but if everyone from our group is going in early.... I don't want to be left out!!
go ahead and get the tickets for me that everyone else is getting... tell me the total and I can pay pal you... If you don't mind!! thank

I liked getting to go in early. This time around I don't think the tour is worth the time. I would rather get to more tables before the place fills up.

And get a good look at the auction stuff... Watch out sparky....

MarkDaSpark

trifecta wrote:I liked getting to go in early. This time around I don't think the tour is worth the time. I would rather get to more tables before the place fills up.

And get a good look at the auction stuff... Watch out sparky....

Not to worry. I won't hand out the tickets until I've been inside first!

javadrinker

quality posts: 4 Private Messages javadrinker

Definite maybe+ 1. Couldn't do this last year because of the wedding but we'll see what we can do this year.

And the path to drunken poverty continues... Java's Stash at CT

• Wine.woots: um, lost count.
  • Other woots: um, lost count too. I might have a problem.

tenuki

javadrinker wrote:Definite maybe+ 1. Couldn't do this last year because of the wedding but we'll see what we can do this year.

And the year before that? And before that? :p. would be great to see you again man.

CT

bahwm

quality posts: 28 Private Messages bahwm
tenuki wrote:And the year before that? And before that? :p. would be great to see you again man.

Ya, it's because we're coming! We have that effect on people. What can I say--we're the draw . . .

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

javadrinker wrote:Definite maybe+ 1. Couldn't do this last year because of the wedding but we'll see what we can do this year.

Yeah! Hope, hope!

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl

Free ticket!!! Yay me.

trifecta

CAGrl wrote:Free ticket!!! Yay me.

do tell.....???

CAGrl

trifecta wrote:do tell.....???

Facebook. First to respond to a post got a free ticket.

trifecta

CAGrl wrote:Facebook. First to respond to a post got a free ticket.

Ah. Wouldnt have helped me... Pretty awesome though!

MarkDaSpark

You need to bring the water.

mommadeb1

ok, I am planning on coming out, weather or not hubby has business or not!!! It will be my birthday present. So where is it I need to make reservations for hotels and do I need to say I am part of a group? and Sparky would you please get me 2 tickets to the event? thanks!

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:ok, I am planning on coming out, weather or not hubby has business or not!!! It will be my birthday present. So where is it I need to make reservations for hotels and do I need to say I am part of a group? and Sparky would you please get me 2 tickets to the event? thanks!

Will do.

Check out the start of this thread and the D&D Weekend thread on hotel info. I will try to update them with new info when needed.

So, are you volunteering to coordinate a group rate?

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Will do.

Check out the start of this thread and the D&D Weekend thread on hotel info. I will try to update them with new info when needed.

So, are you volunteering to coordinate a group rate?

I can try... how many rooms do I need to try to block out?

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:I can try... how many rooms do I need to try to block out?

PM for you.

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:PM for you.

got it and replied thanks

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:got it and replied thanks

Right back atcha!

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:Right back atcha!

tag... your it!

tenuki

CAGrl wrote:Free ticket!!! Yay me.

I should have won a pair too, haha, just waiting for them to confirm.

CT

mommadeb1

Hubby said we can go!! so I will be booking flights/hotel/car...soon... all I need is tickets to the event!! Sparky, is this something you can do for me .... please?!!

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:Hubby said we can go!! so I will be booking flights/hotel/car...soon... all I need is tickets to the event!! Sparky, is this something you can do for me .... please?!!

But of course!!!

Um, 2 tickets?

bahwm

MarkDaSpark wrote:But of course!!!

Um, 2 tickets?

Sparky, PM for you.

bahwm

mommadeb1 wrote:Hubby said we can go!! so I will be booking flights/hotel/car...soon... all I need is tickets to the event!! Sparky, is this something you can do for me .... please?!!

Mommadeb: book those tickets as soon as you can, prices keep going up--at least on SW. Looking forward to meeting you.

trifecta

Um, 2 tickets?

Sparky - did you get an email from Jo yet?? I seem to not be on her mailing list. I have no idea what's going on with the grouPieS tickets.

MarkDaSpark

trifecta wrote:Sparky - did you get an email from Jo yet?? I seem to not be on her mailing list. I have no idea what's going on with the grouPieS tickets.

Not yet. Sent an email off to her about it.

Anyone else need early entry tickets?

Edit: Or just regular entry tickets?

CAGrl

MarkDaSpark wrote:Not yet. Sent an email off to her about it.

Unfortunately I have regular entry tickets but not gonna complain since they were free. I did hear they might be stingier with the early entry tickets this year.

mommadeb1

Um, 2 tickets?

please... I have to bring Mr. Mommadeb... so I can bring home more goodies!! ha ha ha

mommadeb1

bahwm wrote:Mommadeb: book those tickets as soon as you can, prices keep going up--at least on SW. Looking forward to meeting you.

thanks... I think we still have points... but the plan is to get stuff booked today..

can't wait to finally meet you!!!

mommadeb1

MarkDaSpark wrote:Not yet. Sent an email off to her about it.

Edit: Or just regular entry tickets?

whichever you think... early sounds good, if everyone else is doing... you know me....I'll go with the crowd...

mommadeb1

ok, so I need to book a room at the Holiday Inn express at the airport in Oakland for friday night? sat and sunday we are doing??

mommadeb1

flights are booked!!!

we get in around 10pm on thursday night. fly home monday afternoon

mommadeb1

ok, trying to book rooms for thurs/friday night...hubby found the Hilton which is right next door, for about $40 a night cheaper.... so any one know why? looks like we can walk right to the Holiday INN to meet up with everyone.... any reason for us not to book there?

MarkDaSpark

mommadeb1 wrote:ok, trying to book rooms for thurs/friday night...hubby found the Hilton which is right next door, for about $40 a night cheaper.... so any one know why? looks like we can walk right to the Holiday INN to meet up with everyone.... any reason for us not to book there?

I suppose you could, except with the PS we drink at the after-party, it may be better not to have to walk that far!

It probably will be okay. But we usually go to Midnight.