mewalk707

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mewalk707
MarkDaSpark wrote:You meeting us on Sunday at all?

Nope. And if you guys don't get up here early enough I won't be able to see you tomorrow either

MarkDaSpark

quality posts: 181 Private Messages MarkDaSpark
Zephyress wrote:Is there room for last minute additions to the group, or are plans well made by this late? We can't make anything until midday on Saturday, but then have the afternoon and most of Sunday.

No problem, join any time.

Someone has to put WD's kids thru college, but why does it have to be me!
*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

mewalk707 wrote:Nope. And if you guys don't get up here early enough I won't be able to see you tomorrow either

Should be at VA around 11:30 ... I'm skipping Biale (since we tasted tonight, and I bought the Magnum).

*This post is for purposes of enabling only, and does not constitute any promise of helping pay for said enabling. It does indicate willingness to assist in drinking said wine.

MarkDaSpark

Looks like it will be Prager after VA ...

Prager Winery & Port Works
If you are coming to town today, We are having a Port and Chocolate tasting, featuring our decadent truffles and Chocolate Pecan bark. Saturday Feb. 23 only, from 10:30-4:30

Decadent truffles .... nom, nom, nom.

bahwm

quality posts: 28 Private Messages bahwm

I'd like to stop in at Chateau Montelana, if we can swing it--historical winery & all.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

MarkDaSpark

bahwm wrote:I'd like to stop in at Chateau Montelana, if we can swing it--historical winery & all.

As you wish.

We're now at CM, after VA.

On to Prager at 3:15.

Zephyress

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Zephyress

Urg, we won't be making it today. Planning on tomorrow!

bahwm

Running behind. Should arrive at Prager between 3:30 & 3:40.

May our love be like good wine, grow stronger as it grows older. ~ Old English Toast

bahwm

Zephyress wrote:Urg, we won't be making it today. Planning on tomorrow!

Sorry we'll miss you. Ddeuddeg & I will on our way home on Sunday.

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1

What an awesome 2 days! I'm like a kid in a candy store! Don't want to go home!

rjquillin

quality posts: 170 Private Messages rjquillin
mommadeb1 wrote:What an awesome 2 days! I'm like a kid in a candy store! Don't want to go home!

But how long will the candy store wallet hold up?

Aren't Jana and Scott amazing?

CT

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
rjquillin wrote:Aren't Jana and Scott amazing?

Understatement of the year! So much fun and amazing wines and even better company. We're back in Roseville safe and sound. Heading to sleep. Have fun tomorrow.

bahwm

CAGrl wrote:Understatement of the year! So much fun and amazing wines and even better company. We're back in Roseville safe and sound. Heading to sleep. Have fun tomorrow.

Glad to hear that you're safe & sound. I 'm sorry that I didn't post when we got to our quaint motel. Nice thing having the car just outside the door!

ddeuddeg & I had a fantastic time this weekend!And, yes, rj, Scott & Jana are amazing! More later.

MarkDaSpark

At Meeker tasting room. Like Mr Mommadeb, ready to go back to work to recover.

bahwm

Ddeuddeg just dropped me @ the airport with our two case boxes of wine & two suitcases. He's taking the car back & will take the two shuttles back here to meet me. Meanwhile, I'm sitting outside in the sun, enjoying the last of the warmth for a while. Have fun the rest of today. Be safe! Love you guys!

bsevern

quality posts: 109 Private Messages bsevern

It was great to see everyone Saturday, the dinner party was terrific!

rjquillin

Left Teldeschi a bit ago and nearing Wellington in about 10 minutes instead of Ty Caton.

Many apologies to Peter on the time mixup but I think Mark should have mentioned the error to me...

Ty's after Wellington.

CT

bahwm

FINALLY at the gate in Oakland! Flight from Vegas to Buffalo is showing a 20 min delay.

nealkb

quality posts: 13 Private Messages nealkb

Are you guys still coming to Livermore Monday? Any other plans? Clarksburg? Lodi?

Neal K Bharadwaj

rjquillin

nealkb wrote:Are you guys still coming to Livermore Monday? Any other plans? Clarksburg? Lodi?

looking likely to be only Concannon for Sparky and I.

CT

nealkb

rjquillin wrote:looking likely to be only Concannon for Sparky and I.

If you would like, Wente is across the street. I am a member there, and there wines are decently enjoyable. I guess we can figure it out when we meet at Con...?

Neal K Bharadwaj

bahwm

On the plane to Buffalo--45 minutes late!

MarkDaSpark

nealkb wrote:If you would like, Wente is across the street. I am a member there, and there wines are decently enjoyable. I guess we can figure it out when we meet at Con...?

Sure. Figure 11:30 at Concannon. AJrod is coming too.

MarkDaSpark

bahwm wrote:On the plane to Buffalo--45 minutes late!

Better late than never! By the way, you (well, part of you) got in one of the D&D Official Pics!!!

Edit: And TMR!! And MommaDeb (well, her back anyway)!!! And CAgrl!!! And D-dog (Waldo like!). And RJ! Even PS's back!

But no Sparky!

CAGrl

quality posts: 13 Private Messages CAGrl
MarkDaSpark wrote:Better late than never! By the way, you (well, part of you) got in one of the D&D Official Pics!!!

Hey now. So did mommadeb and I.

edit: Oh and I see my +1 (2). Also tenuki in another pic as well (2).

MarkDaSpark

CAGrl wrote:Hey now. So did mommadeb and I.

edit: Oh and I see my +1 (2). Also tenuki in another pic as well (2).

Yes, your "husband".

ajrod27

quality posts: 41 Private Messages ajrod27
nealkb wrote:If you would like, Wente is across the street. I am a member there, and there wines are decently enjoyable. I guess we can figure it out when we meet at Con...?

This will be a great opportunity to square up with wine trades! I have 6 bottles for you and you have 3 bottles for me

nealkb

ajrod27 wrote:This will be a great opportunity to square up with wine trades! I have 6 bottles for you and you have 3 bottles for me

Are those three the Wellington Zins?

Neal K Bharadwaj

nealkb

MarkDaSpark wrote:Sure. Figure 11:30 at Concannon. AJrod is coming too.

Sweet. Where will you guys be leaving from?

Neal K Bharadwaj

bahwm

Got home by 2:45 am! Heading to bed for a 2.5 hour nap! More tomorrow.

ajrod27

bahwm wrote:Got home by 2:45 am! Heading to bed for a 2.5 hour nap! More tomorrow.

Glad to hear you two made it home safely!

ajrod27

nealkb wrote:Are those three the Wellington Zins?

Correct. Three Wellington unique vineyard designate zins from the 2008 vintage

ajrod27

A link to the photographs I shot Friday-Sunday will be posted soon!

Edit: Here it is! I've uploaded the full sized images, in case anybody wants to do any editing. Some of the indoor pics need white-balance adjusting, but other than that, enjoy!

nealkb

ajrod27 wrote:Correct. Three Wellington unique vineyard designate zins from the 2008 vintage

The zins have yet to be shipped

Neal K Bharadwaj

otolith

quality posts: 22 Private Messages otolith
ajrod27 wrote:A link to the photographs I shot Friday-Sunday will be posted soon!

Edit: Here it is! I've uploaded the full sized images, in case anybody wants to do any editing. Some of the indoor pics need white-balance adjusting, but other than that, enjoy!

Lots of familiar faces. Looks like you guys had a great time!

"When we try to pick out anything by itself, we find it hitched to everything else in the universe."
--John Muir

rjquillin

ajrod27 wrote:A link to the photographs I shot Friday-Sunday will be posted soon!

Well done!

CT

klezman

quality posts: 120 Private Messages klezman
otolith wrote:Lots of familiar faces. Looks like you guys had a great time!

Nice photos! Also a bunch of new faces I don't recognize.

2014: 28 bottles. Last wine.woot: Scott Harvey Red Re-Mix
2013: 66 bottles, 2012: 91 bottles, 2011: 92 bottles, 2010: 74 bottles, 2009: 30 bottles, 2008: 3 bottles My CT

mommadeb1

quality posts: 17 Private Messages mommadeb1

Sad day....heading to airport....dont want to go back to real world....we had a most awesome time!!!! Can't wait til next gathering!!!

tenuki

quality posts: 7 Private Messages tenuki

Nice! Thanks for posting them. Had a great time with everyone, glad y'all came in. My friends really enjoyed it too. Hope everyone gets home safely!

CT

MarkDaSpark

Nice stop at Concannon with rj, ajrod, & nealkb. Nice to meet him. PS Port & Choc sauce bought.

At Harris Ranch for lunch, then back on the road.