quality posts: 1564 Private Messages Cesare

Russian River 2010 Pinot Noir Magnum
$65.99 (Normally $99.62) 34% off List Price
2010 Pinot Noir, Russian River Valley Magnum 1.5L
CT link above

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

kem10

quality posts: 1 Private Messages kem10

Just so some of the youngins know, a magnum bottle is 1.5L or two bottles of wine.

kaolis

quality posts: 27 Private Messages kaolis

Sapphire Hill vineyard, check.

Ketcham Estate vineyard, check.

Buy one, check.

chrisatsapphirehill

quality posts: 13 Private Messages chrisatsapphirehill
kaolis wrote:Sapphire Hill vineyard, check.

Ketcham Estate vineyard, check.

Buy one, check.

Thanks, we hope you enjoy the wine and won't need the Fast and Up from earlier today!

kaolis

Lots of possible replies to that... but think I'll just stay quiet..

Looking forward to trying the wine, have had others with the fruit but 1st time purchase from you.. good luck going forward. Cheers!

chrisatsapphirehill wrote:Thanks, we hope you enjoy the wine and won't need the Fast and Up from earlier today!

chrisatsapphirehill

kaolis wrote:Lots of possible replies to that... but think I'll just stay quiet..

Looking forward to trying the wine, have had others with the fruit but 1st time purchase from you.. good luck going forward. Cheers!

Sorry - I think I was Pill Baiting!

richardhod

quality posts: 261 Private Messages richardhod

pH > 3.7 and TA low. This is pretty certainly a Parker Cab drinker's fruity Pinot Noir. Perhaps if you like the Roessler PN wines, if this is as good quality as that, it might be in a similar style, albeit possibly less acidic.

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 33 Private Messages fredrinaldi

I'm waiting for a gallon of "Red Mountain"

kaolis

richardhod wrote:pH > 3.7 and TA low. This is pretty certainly a Parker Cab drinker's fruity Pinot Noir. Perhaps if you like the Roessler PN wines, if this is as good quality as that, it might be in a similar style, albeit possibly less acidic.

Agreed that this is most likely in the more fruit forward style. Sometimes that's just exactly what I'm looking for and in magnum perfect for hauling to a gathering.

Or drinking the whole thing with my wife and the Fast and Up as Chris suggested. Or is it Up and Fast?

chrisatsapphirehill

kaolis wrote:Agreed that this is most likely in the more fruit forward style. Sometimes that's just exactly what I'm looking for and in magnum perfect for hauling to a gathering.

Or drinking the whole thing with my wife and the Fast and Up as Chris suggested. Or is it Up and Fast?

Thanks - Our Pinot's would be considered fruit forward. We use 45% new oak and mostly 2 and 4 year old barrels for the rest. The 2010 is slightly richer than our previous Pinot's, but still a classic Russian River Pinot. We hope you enjoy it!