elangomatt

quality posts: 11 Private Messages elangomatt
smeera wrote:*sigh* anyone else's tracking information show it should have delivered and has not left the facility or am i just cursed?

Mine is just saying "Shipment information sent to FedEx" and no other tracking info. Glad I'm not the only one.

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 542 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

smeera wrote:*sigh* anyone else's tracking information show it should have delivered and has not left the facility or am i just cursed?
elangomatt wrote:Mine is just saying "Shipment information sent to FedEx" and no other tracking info. Glad I'm not the only one.

Hey there, all shipments for wine.woot take about 2-3 weeks, even the non-wine items.

Patience for this excellent coffee will be rewarded.

Customer Service: support@woot.com ••• Allow 1-2 business days for response.
••• ► Woot's Return Policy
◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

1000facescoffee

quality posts: 45 Private Messages 1000facescoffee
ThunderThighs wrote:Hey there, all shipments for wine.woot take about 2-3 weeks, even the non-wine items.

Patience for this excellent coffee will be rewarded.

Hello Wooters!

Thank you for your patience. We're busy, busy, busy roasting up all your orders and will have all the shipments out by Tuesday, latest Wednesday.

Our roaster is a tank, but only roasts 20lbs at a time!

1000faces coffee

elangomatt

1000facescoffee wrote:Hello Wooters!

Thank you for your patience. We're busy, busy, busy roasting up all your orders and will have all the shipments out by Tuesday, latest Wednesday.

Thanks so much for all of your work! It seems like a lot of work to get done only 20lbs at a time. How long does each batch actually take?

I see that my order took off from Georgia today so I'm very happy! I can't wait to break out my french press for the Deep order.

mit10s

quality posts: 0 Private Messages mit10s
elangomatt wrote:Thanks so much for all of your work! It seems like a lot of work to get done only 20lbs at a time. How long does each batch actually take?

I see that my order took off from Georgia today so I'm very happy! I can't wait to break out my french press for the Deep order.

Lucky, I so wanted to get Coffee wasted this weekend. I have an Aeropress and French Press with a burr grinder than I really want to use.

smeera

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smeera
1000facescoffee wrote:Hello Wooters!

Thank you for your response and I am sorry for being anxious. I just freak when I see calltag and no shipment. Its great to know you are working on it and our coffee will be awesomely roasted and fresh!

meows

1000facescoffee

quality posts: 45 Private Messages 1000facescoffee
smeera wrote:Thank you for your response and I am sorry for being anxious. I just freak when I see calltag and no shipment. Its great to know you are working on it and our coffee will be awesomely roasted and fresh!

All coffee is out the door! YAY!

1000faces coffee

PemberDucky

quality posts: 41 Private Messages PemberDucky

Staff

1000facescoffee wrote:All coffee is out the door! YAY!

yuss! thanks for the update.

-----------------------------------------------
Not sure if you should post that? This slightly-nsfw-flowchart will help.

michaelvella

quality posts: 12 Private Messages michaelvella

got mine. real quick, we had some of the aldo's blend via my stovetop italian thing. outstanding coffee, thank you!

elangomatt

I ground up a bit of the Aldo's Blend tonight since I didn't have time to make coffee this morning. I just put it in my Ekobrew in my Keurig for a quick cup and it came out great! It'll be worth it even if I am up too late tonight as a result. Very good coffee and a whole lot more depth of flavor than I usually have. I can't wait till tomorrow morning when I can have some brewed in my french press (also from woot ).

smeera

quality posts: 1 Private Messages smeera

had the bell's blend. very nice! had dark chocolate floral flavors.

meows