rjquillin

quality posts: 152 Private Messages rjquillin
Toffeeking wrote:Thanks for having us! The Brandini family appreciates our wine.woot supporters.

Don't know if we will be able to produce a toffee only woot later this year as our production capabilities may be at the max for the holidays.

For those of you in CA. Costco Laguna, Fountain Valley, Huntington Beach, Tustin II, San Luis Obispo will be carrying our 1 lb toffee box 11/19 - 12/24. Our Poppers are available at 58 Nordstrom's At Home stores now.

Our woot fans are the BEST! We wouldn't be here today without you.

No love for San Diego...?

CT

chipgreen

quality posts: 152 Private Messages chipgreen
Toffeeking wrote:
Don't know if we will be able to produce a toffee only woot later this year as our production capabilities may be at the max for the holidays.

Make it 1 lb toffee, 1/2 lb bites, 1 bag poppers just like your website bundle and everybody wins!

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
North316 wrote:Actually you are wrong. Tax IS included in the woot price (we don't pay any additional taxes (you do on Amazon, but not on woot). While I don't agree with the new list price, according to WD it actually includes vendor estimated shipping LESS the $5 woot shipping price.

I do still think it is misleading and a ploy to increase list prices and therefore discount percentages though.

Woot charges tax separately for items that are taxable. For example I just bought one of the speakers from the woot plus deals and was charges $1.95 in tax.

For wine, the vineyard pays the tax directly to the states, but I'm sure that isn't the case for non wine items.

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
chipgreen wrote:Make it 1 lb toffee, 1/2 lb bites, 1 bag poppers just like your website bundle and everybody wins!

Just change out the poppers for toppers, then we'll all be happy ;)

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

time2testit

quality posts: 14 Private Messages time2testit

If only the LA Costco's would carry it too!

someguy184

quality posts: 0 Private Messages someguy184

11 days later and FedEx only indicates that tracking information was received. Have these shipped? Would like to use it as birthday present, for a birthday this year, not next.

Blogging Old CEO cherry finally popped 4/1/2008
Box of Chorizo +coupon code s-NAIL on 4/1/2009
Bundle of Cornucopias 12/1/2010

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 503 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

someguy184 wrote:11 days later and FedEx only indicates that tracking information was received. Have these shipped? Would like to use it as birthday present, for a birthday this year, not next.

Orders from Wine.Woot typically take 2-3 weeks for shipping - even the non-wine items. Your patience will be rewarded with Brandini goodies.

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

iissurf

quality posts: 22 Private Messages iissurf
someguy184 wrote:11 days later and FedEx only indicates that tracking information was received. Have these shipped? Would like to use it as birthday present, for a birthday this year, not next.

I was coming here to post the same thing. My tracking # states "Estimated ship date: 10/23/2012" and shipping information received.

iissurf

ThunderThighs wrote:Orders from Wine.Woot typically take 2-3 weeks for shipping - even the non-wine items. Your patience will be rewarded with Brandini goodies.

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

So what you're saying is, no one stole my package from the FedEx truck?

ThunderThighs

Staff

iissurf wrote:I was coming here to post the same thing. My tracking # states "Estimated ship date: 10/23/2012" and shipping information received.

Sounds like we got the electronic shipping information from Brandini to get you the tracking number. That can precede the actual shipment by a few days to a week. Give it a couple more days but if you're worried, you can contact Customer Service.

To contact customer service, click on Support at the top of every page to go to the support form or email support@woot.com. Include your woot username and order number for faster service. They will try to answer in one to two business days.

time2testit

Same issue here. Got the tracking notice and FedEx says shipping info received 10/23 (originally scheduled to arrive on 10/26). Toffee tease...

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz

TT's post above lays out the issues, but thanks for letting us know!

I'm just hanging out, really.

iissurf

ThunderThighs wrote:Sounds like we got the electronic shipping information from Brandini to get you the tracking number. That can precede the actual shipment by a few days to a week. Give it a couple more days but if you're worried, you can contact Customer Service.

To contact customer service, click on Support at the top of every page to go to the support form or email support@woot.com. Include your woot username and order number for faster service. They will try to answer in one to two business days.

As long as everyone else has the same shipping status, then I'm all good. With the way everyone talks about how good this stuff is though, I wouldn't put it past the deliverymen to "misplace" it.

someguy184

quality posts: 0 Private Messages someguy184

Thanks for the insight. The delivery date of 10/26 made me hopeful, but now I have more realistic expectations. I suppose the quicker delivery times of regular woot spoiled me.

Blogging Old CEO cherry finally popped 4/1/2008
Box of Chorizo +coupon code s-NAIL on 4/1/2009
Bundle of Cornucopias 12/1/2010

Toffeeking

quality posts: 36 Private Messages Toffeeking

Anticipation!

Yes, FEDEX did pick up the complete WW order yesterday after 4:00pm PST. All orders were completed and shipped...We spent all last week making both the toffee and popcorn fresh.

Hoping the Wooters on the East Coast are doing fine and get there treats on schedule.

Enjoy!

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Toffeeking wrote:Anticipation!

Yes, FEDEX did pick up the complete WW order yesterday after 4:00pm PST. All orders were completed and shipped...We spent all last week making both the toffee and popcorn fresh.

Hoping the Wooters on the East Coast are doing fine and get there treats on schedule.

Enjoy!

I'm just hanging out, really.

time2testit

FWIW, mine just arrived. Only thing I didn't realize (though the picture on Woot shows it) is that the poppers are in those plain plastic bags that aren't resealable. I would have preferred the resealable bags that are on the Brandini site in order to have the option of saving at least a little for later, and I assume they keep longer in those more sturdy resealable bags in general. If you are still checking here ToffeeKing...just a suggestion.

Toffeeking

time2testit wrote:FWIW, mine just arrived. Only thing I didn't realize (though the picture on Woot shows it) is that the poppers are in those plain plastic bags that aren't resealable. I would have preferred the resealable bags that are on the Brandini site in order to have the option of saving at least a little for later, and I assume they keep longer in those more sturdy resealable bags in general. If you are still checking here ToffeeKing...just a suggestion.

Agreed...but we only produce these two flavors for Nordstrom stores. They can be found there in nice packaging, although they are not resealable either.

We will be getting to resealable pouches for these two items next time we reprint.

gina3graces

quality posts: 36 Private Messages gina3graces

What a delight to start off the first day of November with a delivery of Brandini.

Beautifully and carefully packaged with packing peanuts and also a nice wad of packing paper to prevent shifting during transit. The results are perfect products in stellar condition!

The bags of popcorn are much, MUCH larger than I had expected and I can certainly see that I've received more than my money's worth...that's for certain.

The candy is soooo fresh...the popcorn literally melts in your mouth and the flavors are extraordinary.

The box of toffee presents exquisitely in its lovely luxe box tied off with ribbon. I love the rounded-corners business card with the company's history on one side and contact information on the other. Even the card feels lush in your hands. Such a nice job!

Toffeeking

gina3graces wrote:What a delight to start off the first day of November with a delivery of Brandini.

Beautifully and carefully packaged with packing peanuts and also a nice wad of packing paper to prevent shifting during transit. The results are perfect products in stellar condition!

The bags of popcorn are much, MUCH larger than I had expected and I can certainly see that I've received more than my money's worth...that's for certain.

The candy is soooo fresh...the popcorn literally melts in your mouth and the flavors are extraordinary.

The box of toffee presents exquisitely in its lovely luxe box tied off with ribbon. I love the rounded-corners business card with the company's history on one side and contact information on the other. Even the card feels lush in your hands. Such a nice job!

Had not received any comments on our new popcorn flavors...exhale...relieved that somebody likes it!

Thanks for your comment!

paulmd

quality posts: 5 Private Messages paulmd

ToffeeKing: We got our box last evening here in Houston, but one of the popper bags is torn and the popcorn is exposed to the packing material! I emailed service@woot.com about this already.

Toffeeking

paulmd wrote:ToffeeKing: We got our box last evening here in Houston, but one of the popper bags is torn and the popcorn is exposed to the packing material! I emailed service@woot.com about this already.

Please email angela@brandinitoffee.com

shopping77

quality posts: 1 Private Messages shopping77

Acckkk, no label saying the popper flavor. I wanted to gift the peanut butter and eat the cashew almond. Which one can I rip open? One has chocolate, one does not.

Ok - just reviewed the original info which states one as chocolate peanut butter. All is right with the world again.

pstambaugh

quality posts: 0 Private Messages pstambaugh

Hope the folks and Brandini sees this. I LOVE your products and think this is the 4th time I've ordered from you here but have to admit, noticed now that your one lb boxes of toffee aren't are only about 14 oz. (have a regulated postage scale for my business here at home). Do you pack by volume instead of weight? Seems like that is a lot to be off. Thanks so much.

Toffeeking

pstambaugh wrote:Hope the folks and Brandini sees this. I LOVE your products and think this is the 4th time I've ordered from you here but have to admit, noticed now that your one lb boxes of toffee aren't are only about 14 oz. (have a regulated postage scale for my business here at home). Do you pack by volume instead of weight? Seems like that is a lot to be off. Thanks so much.

All boxes are packed and weighed individually by our staff. Sorry that it was not the correct weight! We are not in the business to intentionally short anything. Thanks for letting us know. Please email angela@brandinitoffee.com and we will make it right.

shortman

quality posts: 33 Private Messages shortman

I was provided this image by my gift order recipient. The Brandini packer goofed in favor of my order. I ordered one, but my recipient received three. Thanks for the bonus Brandini. I knew something was up when I was received a text regarding a "huge" box. The extra is being distributed and making many happy.

Proudly tracking via WootStalker.com

Programmerman

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Programmerman

Yay toffee! My giant box of deliciousness arrived safely last week. I brought one of the bags of poppers (the chocolate kind) in o the office to share around. Everyone loved it! As for the toffee, I'm hoarding that for myself! It may make it to a party or something, but that's only if I can resist eating it all.

nmpls

quality posts: 21 Private Messages nmpls

Anyone else's toffee seem a bit off?
I ordered two boxes.
The first was kind of wet and sticky. Texture seemed a but off.
Finished it anyhow.
I've just opened the second and it appeared exact as I'd remembered previous orders. Dry, crunchy awesomeness. Hum.

ThunderThighs

Staff

nmpls wrote:Anyone else's toffee seem a bit off?
I ordered two boxes.
The first was kind of wet and sticky. Texture seemed a but off.
Finished it anyhow.
I've just opened the second and it appeared exact as I'd remembered previous orders. Dry, crunchy awesomeness. Hum.

Sorry about the problem with that one bag. Feel free to email support@woot.com for assistance.

redspecial

quality posts: 5 Private Messages redspecial

Ugh. The last time I ordered this stuff it was great--as in addictive, can't-stop-eating-it-great. This time, not so much. I just opened a package of the popcorn and it's not good. The inside of the plastic bag is coated in a greasy film and the popcorn tastes like it was popped in too much oil that has turned a bit rancid. This tastes like old product. Major drop off in quality.

Toffeeking

redspecial wrote:Ugh. The last time I ordered this stuff it was great--as in addictive, can't-stop-eating-it-great. This time, not so much. I just opened a package of the popcorn and it's not good. The inside of the plastic bag is coated in a greasy film and the popcorn tastes like it was popped in too much oil that has turned a bit rancid. This tastes like old product. Major drop off in quality.

Redspecial- Our popcorn was made a few days before shipping...not refurbished! We pop the popcorn in Coconut oil which is flavorless.

Sorry that you didn't enjoy it.

Email angela@brandinitoffee.com and we would be happy to send you something else and try to make it right.