ThunderThighs

quality posts: 563 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

jabbs8801 wrote:has anyone had this shipped yet? 12 days and nothing on my end so far.

Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

FORUM MODERATOR.............ON VACATION!
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866
jabbs8801 wrote:has anyone had this shipped yet? 12 days and nothing on my end so far.

Received my set of these yesterday, Oct-24-12. I'm in Upstate NY. They arrived in time for Halloween as committed to by the winery.

lrsmithwhaley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lrsmithwhaley

I got my order today (26Oct2012) even though it says Awaiting Shipping.
I thought 2-3 weeks was the normal shipping time for woot, as its always been 2 weeks at least to get my stuff.

ThunderThighs wrote:Wine shipments take a bit longer than shipments from our other sites. Allow at least 2-3 weeks.

The FAQ:

How long is shipment going to take?
You should get your wine in 2-3 weeks, often sooner. We know the wait is kind of a drag. But it's still gonna taste good (maybe even better), and since we leave it to the wineries to get the wine to you, you can count on their experience to send their wine using their expert methodologies.

ThunderThighs

Staff

lrsmithwhaley wrote:I got my order today (26Oct2012) even though it says Awaiting Shipping.
I thought 2-3 weeks was the normal shipping time for woot, as its always been 2 weeks at least to get my stuff.

Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We've contacted WCC and found the hitch. Tracking should be going out soon but that doesn't help you one little bit, does it?

••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except Woot-Offs & expedited orders

mew5280

quality posts: 3 Private Messages mew5280

Can someone please help? I've been buying from wine woot for several years, many many shipments. NEVER had a shipping issue. This buy was shipped on October 19th and yesterday it showed as "out for delivery" and then "delivered" at 11:42 AM but it said delivered no signature required.

It was not delivered to the address I gave and always give on my wine shipments, the local FedEx office center. I went there today, they don't have it and they looked up the tracking and said it went SmartPost through the USPS.

So it was 'delivered to addressee' per the FedEx tracking, but not to me and nobody knows where it is? It was in the 20s last night, it already sat on a truck for at least 3 days IN my city.

FedEx says "call the post office, we can't do anything about it" The Post Office says "call the person who shipped it"

How do I get my money refunded on this? I cannot find anything on the woot website that tells me what to do.

Pretty sure I will not be ordering again if "Smart"post service is used.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mew5280 wrote:Can someone please help? I've been buying from wine woot for several years, many many shipments. NEVER had a shipping issue. This buy was shipped on October 19th and yesterday it showed as "out for delivery" and then "delivered" at 11:42 AM but it said delivered no signature required.

It was not delivered to the address I gave and always give on my wine shipments, the local FedEx office center. I went there today, they don't have it and they looked up the tracking and said it went SmartPost through the USPS.

So it was 'delivered to addressee' per the FedEx tracking, but not to me and nobody knows where it is? It was in the 20s last night, it already sat on a truck for at least 3 days IN my city.

FedEx says "call the post office, we can't do anything about it" The Post Office says "call the person who shipped it"

How do I get my money refunded on this? I cannot find anything on the woot website that tells me what to do.

Pretty sure I will not be ordering again if "Smart"post service is used.

No worries, wine doesn't ship via SmartPost. We had a few customers that they forgot to put tattoos in with their wine. Those tattoos were shipped SmartPost. Give it a couple days for post office to deliver them.

You have another FedEx tracking number for your wine. I'll PM you that tracking number.

mew5280

ThunderThighs wrote:No worries, wine doesn't ship via SmartPost. We had a few customers that they forgot to put tattoos in with their wine. Those tattoos were shipped SmartPost. Give it a couple days for post office to deliver them.

You have another FedEx tracking number for your wine. I'll PM you that tracking number.

That is just bizarre. I had no idea there were "tattoos". I will wait for the wine.

ThunderThighs

Staff

mew5280 wrote:That is just bizarre. I had no idea there were "tattoos". I will wait for the wine.

Oooooh, you are in for a surprise then!

From the sale:
This purchase also includes a glow-in-the-dark BONESHAKER Tattoo and BONESHAKER Patch

smitty8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smitty8

My tracker never showed up either, but it arrived with a couple other wines I ordered. Nice tattoo and patch!

smitty8

quality posts: 3 Private Messages smitty8

Then I went to the FedEx site and tried to find the tracker using the order number and it was there.

Oops, I thought I hit edit but I hit reply to my own post.

ThunderThighs

Staff

smitty8 wrote:My tracker never showed up either, but it arrived with a couple other wines I ordered. Nice tattoo and patch!

We did find some tracking info missing from that file but I thought we had gotten them. Hmmmmm.

lrsmithwhaley

quality posts: 1 Private Messages lrsmithwhaley

Thanks for the quick response.

ThunderThighs wrote:Thanks for bringing it to our attention. We've contacted WCC and found the hitch. Tracking should be going out soon but that doesn't help you one little bit, does it?

mew5280

ThunderThighs wrote:Oooooh, you are in for a surprise then!

From the sale:
This purchase also includes a glow-in-the-dark BONESHAKER Tattoo and BONESHAKER Patch

OK, I never got another tracking number from you, first. Second, someone in customer service has now refunded my order. I'm very confused. I would still like the wine if it will be here in the next few days. It was cancelled/refunded due to "lost shipment" yet you said I had another tracking number?

Would you mind sending that to me? Thanks...

ThunderThighs

Staff

mew5280 wrote:OK, I never got another tracking number from you, first. Second, someone in customer service has now refunded my order. I'm very confused. I would still like the wine if it will be here in the next few days. It was cancelled/refunded due to "lost shipment" yet you said I had another tracking number?

Would you mind sending that to me? Thanks...

Talked with my buddy in CS. He shows that the order was returned to us and the refund issued as a result. It might be best to contact Customer Service for more info and to see about a replacement if that's what you want.

mew5280

ThunderThighs wrote:Talked with my buddy in CS. He shows that the order was returned to us and the refund issued as a result. It might be best to contact Customer Service for more info and to see about a replacement if that's what you want.

Not worth the trouble. Won't be on woot ever again as a result.

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
mew5280 wrote:Not worth the trouble. Won't be on woot ever again as a result.

We're really sorry to hear that, but hope maybe after a short break you'll change your mind and give us a try again.

I'm just hanging out, really.