inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
usrklw wrote:Is there a reason you've chosen to communicate this delay on a community board instead of sending emails specifically to people who ordered this product? I've been asking support for 2 weeks now about status of my order (ordered 4 weeks ago) and have been receiving a 'give it a few weeks' response.

Also, my tracking says that the origination is Califorina (tracking says that shipping information has been received but no product is in the system). Why would an NJ issue have anything to do with the shipping times?

Hi there!
For specific tracking and order questions please contact support@woot.com for more assistance.

I'm just hanging out, really.

cmichael258

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmichael258
inkycatz wrote:Hi there!
For specific tracking and order questions please contact support@woot.com for more assistance.

Good luck.

DemonXanth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DemonXanth
Winedavid39 wrote:**** DELAYS ON WINE BAGS ****

Hello,

We've had a difficult time getting these bags delivered. First the manufacturer shorted some product AND these were fulfilled out of our NJ satellite warehouse which now has no power (thanks Sandy).

We are HOPING to now get them out next week.

VERY SORRY for these compounding delays. I assure you the bags will arrive in good working order, but please contact support@woot.com if you'd rather cancel the order (which is understandable).

Any further developments in the fancy bag department?

(please don't fill mine with crap and light them on fire before setting them on my porch)

ThunderThighs

quality posts: 618 Private Messages ThunderThighs

Staff

DemonXanth wrote:Any further developments in the fancy bag department?

(please don't fill mine with crap and light them on fire before setting them on my porch)

Checked in with Customer Service who checked in with WineDavid. They're working to get these out as fast as they can. Those that are still waiting should see yours ship out early next week ( ). Thank you all for your extreme patience as we dealt with this extreme situation.

FYI: You'll likely get new tracking numbers so watch for that.

FORUM MODERATOR
To contact Customer Service, use the SUPPORT form at the top of every woot page
••• ► Woot's Return Policy ◄ ••• ► Did you check your spam/junk folders for a CS reply?
CANCEL?? How to cancel your order in the first 15 minutes!! - except orders with Woot-Off or expedited items

usrklw

quality posts: 0 Private Messages usrklw

So ... it's now November 14th .. a few weeks since the last update on status ...

I now have a second tracking number (as of November 7th) but again nothing has actually been shipped.

Per the FedEx information these are originating in California.

What is the status of the order. And, can you please post regular (no less often than once a week) updates until you get these issues resolved?

Thanks.

swimmerparent

DemonXanth

quality posts: 0 Private Messages DemonXanth
usrklw wrote:So ... it's now November 14th .. a few weeks since the last update on status ...

I now have a second tracking number (as of November 7th) but again nothing has actually been shipped.

Per the FedEx information these are originating in California.

What is the status of the order. And, can you please post regular (no less often than once a week) updates until you get these issues resolved?

Thanks.

Mine is in transit as of the 16th with an expected delivery date of the only three day period when I'm out of town since Labor day.

cmichael258

quality posts: 0 Private Messages cmichael258

Mine arrived yesterday. Look nice.