WootBot

quality posts: 15 Private Messages WootBot

Staff

Schug Carneros Estate Winery

Wine is like a box of chocolates. You never know what you're gonna get, unless you're smart enough to read the description. Then it'll be easy to pick whatever you like! So take a good, hard look at these wines and pick the grouping you like best. That's the smart thing to do.
Schug Winery official site

Twitter
Facebook

Quality Posts

Cesare

quality posts: 1673 Private Messages Cesare

Schug Carneros Estate Winery

Schug Winery Pinot Noir Trio 3-Pack
$68.99 (Normally $92.00) 25% off List Price
2009 Sonoma Coast Pinot Noir
2009 Carneros Pinot Noir
2008 Carneros Heritage Reserve Pinot Noir

Schug Winery Chardonnay Trio 3-Pack
$64.99 (Normally $87.00) 25% off List Price
2009 Sonoma Coast Chardonnay
2010 Carneros Chardonnay
2010 Carneros Heritage Reserve Chardonnay

Schug Winery New Releases 4-Pack
$79.99 (Normally $108.00) 26% off List Price
2011 Sonoma Coast Sauvignon Blanc
2010 Carneros Chardonnay
2009 Carneros Pinot Noir
2009 Sonoma Valley Cabernet Sauvignon

Schug Winery Heritage Reserve 3-Pack
$89.99 (Normally $125.00) 28% off List Price
2007 Heritage Reserve Carneros Merlot
2007 Heritage Reserve Sonoma Valley Cabernet
2008 Heritage Reserve Carneros Pinot Noir

Previous offer: 7/12/12 (Plus)

-il Cesare
Sole Absolute Triple
Exalted High Tastemaster Supreme
“In the entire world there are only a few sounds that bring joy to all but the most jaded. One is the murmur of a kitten purring. Another is the thwack of a well-pitched baseball hitting a perfectly swung bat. And the third is the pop of a cork being pulled from a bottle of wine.” —George Taber

fredrinaldi

quality posts: 39 Private Messages fredrinaldi

Why all the combo's, I'd be in if there were a 3 or 4 pack of just Cab

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
fredrinaldi wrote:Why all the combo's, I'd be in if there were a 3 or 4 pack of just Cab

Because the rest of us like variety!

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

xibbumbero

quality posts: 5 Private Messages xibbumbero
fredrinaldi wrote:Why all the combo's, I'd be in if there were a 3 or 4 pack of just Cab

My sentiments exactly. X

fredrinaldi

North316 wrote:Because the rest of us like variety!

keep the Variety, but offer 3 or 4 packs for those that just like, Cab, or Merlot

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
fredrinaldi wrote:keep the Variety, but offer 3 or 4 packs for those that just like, Cab, or Merlot

Maybe, just maybe, this is your opportunity to branch out! There's a whole world of wine out there. Or stay the cab curmudgeon that you are. Either way.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

ddeuddeg

quality posts: 32 Private Messages ddeuddeg
fredrinaldi wrote:keep the Variety, but offer 3 or 4 packs for those that just like, Cab, or Merlot

Schug is in Carneros, primarily a PN and Chard producer. They don't have so much CS or Merlot. You'll need to look elsewhere for a 3 or 4 pack of those. Or take Kyle's suggestion and branch out.

"Always keep a bottle of Champagne in the fridge for special occasions. Sometimes the special occasion is that you've got a bottle of Champagne in the fridge". - Hester Browne

Ddeuddeg's Cheesecake Cookbook

cortot20

quality posts: 158 Private Messages cortot20
kylemittskus wrote:Maybe, just maybe, this is your opportunity to branch out! There's a whole world of wine out there. Or stay the cab curmudgeon that you are. Either way.

Impossible.
Although cab. Franc has cab in the name so maybe that's a good first step.

CT

bobrush12866

quality posts: 8 Private Messages bobrush12866

At least I'm safe from plus for a few days....been buying way too much wine lately. Have no will power on some of these deals lately! An intervention appears imminent, although I buy much faster than I drink!

fredrinaldi

ddeuddeg wrote:Schug is in Carneros, primarily a PN and Chard producer. They don't have so much CS or Merlot. You'll need to look elsewhere for a 3 or 4 pack of those. Or take Kyle's suggestion and branch out.

thanks for the info, bought 9 Bottles of the Ardente Estate "aged Cab" offered today so I'm good.

mschauber

quality posts: 40 Private Messages mschauber
fredrinaldi wrote:thanks for the info, bought 9 Bottles of the Ardente Estate "aged Cab" offered today so I'm good.

You're Brandini should go well with the '97

--
Hey you, out there in the cold; Getting lonely, getting old; Can you feel me? - Pink Floyd/Roger Waters
My CT

fredrinaldi

mschauber wrote:You're Brandini should go well with the '97

where you been dude?
I agree with your post awhile back that woot and Brandini are on the "outs", they haven't been on woot since April 7th, and were automatice for most wootoffs, thats 5 woot offs ago

North316

quality posts: 107 Private Messages North316
fredrinaldi wrote:where you been dude?
I agree with your post awhile back that woot and Brandini are on the "outs", they haven't been on woot since April 7th, and were automatice for most wootoffs, thats 5 woot offs ago

Unlikely. Brandini hasn't been on because of temperatures. ToffeeKing, one of the Brandini reps actually posted recently, so I doubt they are on the outs.

My CT
"Trust your homies on the net", Clark Smith.
R.I.P. Inkycatz - Feb. 2013

fredrinaldi

North316 wrote:Unlikely. Brandini hasn't been on because of temperatures. ToffeeKing, one of the Brandini reps actually posted recently, so I doubt they are on the outs.

makes sense, PS is till in the high 90's/low 100's

guzmantis

quality posts: 6 Private Messages guzmantis

Can anyone comment on the any of the Pinot Noir? I'm interested in the Trio 3-Pack but might need someone to tip me over the edge.

kylemittskus

quality posts: 231 Private Messages kylemittskus
guzmantis wrote:Can anyone comment on the any of the Pinot Noir? I'm interested in the Trio 3-Pack but might need someone to tip me over the edge.

Carneros = delicious PN.

"If drinking is bitter, change yourself to wine." -Rainer Maria Rilke

"Champagne is a very kind and friendly thing on a rainy night." -Isak Dinesen

Drayu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Drayu

This looked interesting so I was about to order...and then I got to the order screen.

While I could hit the stupidly large order button, there was a smaller note up top that says it doesn't ship to this state. Huh? So which is it? Is CT shipping okay?

Drayu

quality posts: 1 Private Messages Drayu

no answer? Beuller?

inkycatz

quality posts: 105 Private Messages inkycatz
Drayu wrote:no answer? Beuller?

We've checked, and CT is not included this time around. Sorry!

I'm just hanging out, really.